global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rookies day 1  (Read 69389 times)

ImANewb

Re: Rookies day 1
« Reply #225 on: January 29, 2018, 04:33:45 PM »
Met her on  tagged seems like she was really trying the school thing and be a good girl. I guess the Dark Force has gotten to her and she has crossed to the Dark Side..... This is exciting news i have every intention on putting my cock balls deep in her mouth and up her ass. I gotta hurry up before you mother f--kers wear her out.... ohh and great post @Flytravelguy
I think the goal for my trip down there is to find her and put it in her butt

TravelingMan

« Reply #226 on: January 29, 2018, 04:38:02 PM »
@iamanewb i'm first unless @Flytravelguy beat us to it. lol...

FuenteFuente

« Reply #227 on: January 29, 2018, 04:41:28 PM »
One thing that ruins the place is guys who usually stay short time and overpay . Just did 3 weeks in Pattaya and doing 3 weeks in Sosua in March. No chica is getting more than 2k ST from me.. You guys should not encourage people to overpay as in broader sense it will ruin the area..Look what happened to Brazil.

Solid. My opening bid in Sosua is always 1500 pesos -- with a 500 propina if its good!
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

ImANewb

« Reply #228 on: January 29, 2018, 05:19:26 PM »
@iamanewb i'm first unless @Flytravelguy beat us to it. lol...
The best part about butt stuff is it always feels new. Lol

Mr. Soup Cooler

• All Access
« Reply #229 on: January 29, 2018, 06:51:33 PM »
Wats up wit these VP wings.. where's it located?

Artbell1

« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2018, 11:05:12 PM »
I know I’m a rookie, but let me say this for all the new guys go alone, you will meet people but do your own thing.  Be selective thousands of women will blow kisses at you but they not allowed to pick you, you can only pick them, in order to get some of the most baddest women, when I say bad I mean the ones you’d risk it all for (aka the last one I posted) ???????? Chicas gonna get mad at you for being selective because you don’t want their raggedy pussy, but the more selective you are you’ll be with the baddest chicks you can imagine.  Be safe fellas more hunting tomorrow I have 2 days left I’ll be repeating Solange maybe keep her around if I can.

AMEN!

HipHop

« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2018, 06:02:59 AM »
Met her on  tagged seems like she was really trying the school thing and be a good girl. I guess the Dark Force has gotten to her and she has crossed to the Dark Side..... This is exciting news i have every intention on putting my cock balls deep in her mouth and up her ass. I gotta hurry up before you mother f--kers wear her out.... ohh and great post @Flytravelguy
That's the tagged MO they all are "trying to go to the university " they all take money for pussy on tagged, just some pretend to be non pros when they are all at least semi pros
Too many woman, not enough days

HipHop

« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2018, 06:05:14 AM »
Wats up wit these VP wings.. where's it located?

The entrance to the beach, it's called happy birthday bar. Where big mouth champion used to have Caribbean Hot pot
Too many woman, not enough days

Geronimojack233

« Reply #233 on: February 01, 2018, 07:26:37 AM »
Do the price of girls get lower during the weekday or when school startz

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #234 on: February 01, 2018, 12:54:59 PM »
@hiphop you had issues with the brother who had the Caribbean spot there?  I met him once.  Seemed cool.  He said he was a lawyer and gave it up to live the dream.  I wish I could do that.

jamesbond.johndoe

« Reply #235 on: February 01, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
Ok today is Saturday my last day here, been a great trip. Met a lot of good people shared a few beers with a few of the fellas, definitely a frat like environment, even met an OG been here 1994 old Dude, told me f--k these bitches even he was talking that $1500 that’s it talk???????????? can’t do shit but respect it...had a chica (Nena)  last night but wasn’t anything to report was cbj but she licked the hell out of my balls ????????‍♂️ $1500 and I went to sleep.  Anyways take a look at this pic this is how I operate if any of you guys, had questions lol

Hit you guys later with some pics

Victoria is crap just pretty. good miss bro

franknitty69

« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2018, 03:33:54 PM »
awesome trip report. i'm there tomorrow for the first time.

rahsta

« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2018, 08:37:37 PM »
@flytravelguy you the GOAT!!! Can you pm a brother miamle whatsapp?????‍♂️ I will be landing Feb 9th...she looks awesome

????You’ve Got Mail!!

Can you send me Miamie info also. Thanks

rahsta

« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2018, 08:55:37 PM »
@Fly,
She wanted $100 for all night.?.... If you had said $75 - $80 she would have grabbed her purse.

I told her $2000 then went to $3000 and She wasn’t hearing shit but what she wanted..I regret it tho gonna whatsapp her in the am, try to get a morning hit
Real talk.. I would have bounced also... And if I had the WhatsApp would hit her up around 10:00am to see if she wanted to do breakfast and a short stay.

I caught her this morning for $3500 this broad pussy is ok, but whoever put these tits and ass on her had help from God Superman and Tony stark because i have never ever saw such a perfect body, after you turn it around you’re gonna be done

Nice report. Send me her info. thanks

rahsta

« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2018, 08:59:46 PM »
I hit that last night. I saw the phat ass through the window of merengue bar. I offered her 2500. With propina her name is unique.  She does a striptease in a towel when she comes out the bathroom.

She was a good f--k her doctor needs a medal Anyone who wants her whats app pm me and through be a few of your whats app contacts

PM me here whatsapp. Thanks

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal