global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Who's Turn Is It Anyways???  (Read 9500 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Who's Turn Is It Anyways???
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 11:03:36 AM »
Ok..point taken.  For myself, I would hope that a woman wouldn't hold my past against me.  And in time, that I would settle down in love and appreciation of my married relationship. If I want to love her, to make it work, I tell her and reminder her, every day.

Nah Papi once she’s north of 30 bodies it’s a bad investment. If you take a girl who lost her virginity at 16, has two different boyfriends a year, by time she’s 28 she should theoretically have 20 bodies if not more(dudes sometimes get it without being in relationship). I wouldn’t call her a hoe because it’s just a different dude every 6 months and they dated, but I wouldn’t want to sign up for being anything special except she settled for you, and she’s the problem as she can’t keep a dude or sucks at picking the right guys.

Now take the same person but they are purposely selling the pussy. I don’t think I can just overlook it. We can have a special friendship, heck I might simp and help support her if we connect and I wish she were a wife & she special to me, but I’m not marrying that. Call me a f--k boy but she’s getting a baby at best, but never a ring under any circumstances. Maybe if I’m dying of cancer and she still holding me down after a bunch of years, and money doesn’t come up and even then I’m still skeptical.

Nothing wrong with that...and skepticism keeps us on point. No doubt.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2020, 11:22:33 PM »
What value does a grown man from the richest country in world get from tricking some poor Dominican chick?

Actually, USA is the 11th richest country in the world
https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/economic-data/richest-countries-in-the-world

f--kin Canadian would????????lol no offense

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2020, 11:32:54 PM »
Why the f--k are we talking about “wifing up” DR hoes????????‍♂️

Excuse the f--k outta me but, no thanks!

I came, I f--ked, I left✌????

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2020, 12:37:35 PM »
Yeah, but after Ahnvee...This is how it started

And with WU...This is how it's going...

MACK

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2020, 10:57:27 PM »
Yeah, but after Ahnvee...This is how it started

And with WU...This is how it's going...

I have witness this from time to time......

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2020, 10:51:19 PM »
Yup your favorite hoe starts to swell . It's like ebenezer scrooge  christmas past present and future meaning your f--king them  pre pregnant durning and after haha

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2020, 04:02:19 PM »
Yup your favorite hoe starts to swell . It's like ebenezer scrooge  christmas past present and future meaning your f--king them  pre pregnant durning and after haha
I don't know why all stage preggo sex is sooooo good...but I highly recommend it, especially if you are not the father! Haha

madvillian

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2020, 11:53:46 PM »

I came, I f--ked, I left✌???? I f--ked, I came, I left

Fixed it for you bro!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2020, 08:42:31 AM »

MrNavigator

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2020, 09:00:57 AM »
I don't know why all stage preggo sex is sooooo good...but I highly recommend it, especially if you are not the father! Haha

Especially that last part! It ain't nothing like feeding a baby that ain't yours.....lmao????????

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2020, 01:38:55 PM »
And lets not forget the bonus supply of Milk!!
https://www.xvideos.com/video30265451/not_cambodian_breast_milk

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2021, 12:06:08 PM »
I'm packing my supplies and already got my appointment to be tested before leaving. When I'm there I'll get tested again, so now I'm focusing on which waitresses I intend to approach.  I think the only problem I might run into is if they want to latch on and ask me/my dick to be exclusive to them. No Mami, No puedo.

Tex1988

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2021, 02:03:21 AM »
Come on lazy. Who is to say that exact chica hasn't been playing dudes for years ? Leading them on, pretending that she is only with them and all. You know the script. Would it have been fine for her but not for a deceitful monger to give it a go ? I could really care less...IJS ????????‍♂️

I guess I don't get it.  That shit seems unnecessary.  I am not part of the us vs them battle y'all got with them.  It's like a NFL team having a rivalry with a pee wee football team.  My life is on completely different level than theirs.  Dudes allow the deceit because they think they are special.  They think they have that magic dick that caused a poor hooker to give up easy money to be their one and only.  Can't blame a chick in their situation for taking advantage of that level of stupid.  What value does a grown man from the richest country in world get from tricking some poor Dominican chick?   It would be like Beyonce running game on me.  To what ends?

I get what you are saying bro. However, there is a big difference between a chick being stupid enough to hang out with a dude for days and not get cash in hand EACH DAY......and some POS who bullies a chick out of paying for a short time (I wish nothing but karma on these lowlifes).

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2021, 06:30:00 AM »
 That's Rotten if bums bull shit chicas and  skip out. This is why chicas want monie daily and some times up front.  However good repeats will let you slid or the ones that you send something every once in a while!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2021, 10:50:40 AM »
Just remember, ain't nothing free from a woman.  That's bible!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal