global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Weekend is On and Poppin!!!  (Read 2331 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
The Weekend is On and Poppin!!!
« on: July 09, 2021, 12:28:57 PM »
On the ground...Get er done...Cause WU Cats are still away!!!
https://www.instagram.com/brickcityflamessportsbar/

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

vacationtime

Re: The Weekend is On and Poppin!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 01:13:07 PM »
wtf is happening there papi? im arriving next week for several nites and im contacting a few that I have been with before for 3000 pesos tln. they say that thirsty mf'ers are paying them 200 dollars now. these are hot girls that I paid 3000 in march. these simps are blowing up sosua. I told them no thanks. ill walk away before I overpay

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 01:47:29 PM »
Some of them chicas act like "you" stupid. They deserve "every" rejection they get on that BS! 

$2000pesos....or Foch Off!!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 02:17:56 PM »
wtf is happening there papi? im arriving next week for several nites and im contacting a few that I have been with before for 3000 pesos tln. they say that thirsty mf'ers are paying them 200 dollars now. these are hot girls that I paid 3000 in march. these simps are blowing up sosua. I told them no thanks. ill walk away before I overpay

That’s the new reality. I was last there in March and from a pricing standpoint things have deteriorated. Two hotties I’ve dealt with in the past would not take less than 4,000 pesos and I refused to bite. Another hottie simply quit communicating with me when I offered her 3,000 pesos. All the other pros I approached were angling for a minimum of 3,000. Those that accepted whiffed out during the session. During my stay I had one satisfactory encounter with a pro. If it wasn’t for the FB chicks I had groomed over the weeks prior to my trip and the regulars who don’t work the street I would have had a truly frustrating trip. I ended up pretty much overpaying the new FB amigas, but damn did those girls deliver with none of that puta BS and all out participation. Unlike the pros they haven’t yet unlearned how to f--k with abandon.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 02:47:50 PM »
No name callin...but damn bro, I think you operate in another universe of chicas. I was there in January, February, April, May-June, and now my next trip is coming up...and honestly:

Every visit "this" year, 2021...I see premium choices for everyone! Beautiful chicas for everyones standard and all less than $3,000pesos. I don't know how you are getting all these high prices..but seriously...you and the way you operate...ain't the norm.

I'm a fat, old, ugly senior citizen and I can't contemplate how you are paying so much.  I only think your "big head" is in another realm where the pussy is elevated to some heights where men are punished and unwelcomed on an equal basis.

...but that's none of my business...And I wish you well with that.

For the rest of us....$2000pesos I what I tell them all!  It works and there's no need to offer more.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 02:57:16 PM »
No name callin...but damn bro, I think you operate in another universe of chicas. I was there in January, February, April, May-June, and now my next trip is coming up...and honestly:

Every visit "this" year, 2021...I see premium choices for everyone! Beautiful chicas for everyones standard and all less than $3,000pesos. I don't know how you are getting all these high prices..but seriously...you and the way you operate...ain't the norm.

I'm a fat, old, ugly senior citizen and I can't contemplate how you are paying so much.  I only think your "big head" is in another realm where the pussy is elevated to some heights where men are punished and unwelcomed on an equal basis.

...but that's none of my business...And I wish you well with that.

For the rest of us....$2000pesos I what I tell them all!  It works and there's no need to offer more.

PapiV, if you haven’t noticed you’re the only one claiming to obtain real talent for 2,000 pesos. Even BK has moved to 2,500. Until several members back up your claims you’re just blowing smoke out of your ass.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 03:02:46 PM by Jazzy2019 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 03:18:45 PM »
I can only speak for my experiences. I can't tell you what other men pay, although I have read that some are paying the same prices.  And that said, it's not like I only pay $2000..I pay below and above that...and that is the average that I pay.

In conversations with a chica I gauge whats going to go down between us and I tell her the price I am willing to pay. Nine times out of ten, I know "my" price is 2-4 times what a local pays and she is happy to receive "my" price.

If anyone is blowing smoke "actually" up a chicas' ass with high prices...it ain't me or men that operate like me.  I won't pay a chica coming into town to extract money from gringos an inflated price for her "bucket" washed pussy.

Folks need to look at this chica situation with eyes wide open...this ain't Miami, NYC, Vegas, Atlanta or anywhere in the USA....it's the RD.

Doctors, Nurses, Police, Military, Judges, Architects, Lawyers, and other Professionals are deserving of higher wages....but

If you just sucking a dick, kneeling on all fours, or laying on your back...Nah fam...I'm not gonna pay you "rent" money, "whole month" money, or "Car note" money to shoot my shot in some mouth, vagina and asshole.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 03:35:31 PM »
I can only speak for my experiences. I can't tell you what other men pay, although I have read that some are paying the same prices.  And that said, it's not like I only pay $2000..I pay below and above that...and that is the average that I pay.

In conversations with a chica I gauge whats going to go down between us and I tell her the price I am willing to pay. Nine times out of ten, I know "my" price is 2-4 times what a local pays and she is happy to receive "my" price.

If anyone is blowing smoke "actually" up a chicas' ass with high prices...it ain't me or men that operate like me.  I won't pay a chica coming into town to extract money from gringos an inflated price for her "bucket" washed pussy.

Folks need to look at this chica situation with eyes wide open...this ain't Miami, NYC, Vegas, Atlanta or anywhere in the USA....it's the RD.

Doctors, Nurses, Police, Military, Judges, Architects, Lawyers, and other Professionals are deserving of higher wages....but

If you just sucking a dick, kneeling on all fours, or laying on your back...Nah fam...I'm not gonna pay you "rent" money, "whole month" money, or "Car note" money to shoot my shot in some mouth, vagina and asshole.

Your own experiences that you insist on applying universally as if no one is permitted to experience anything differently. I have no animosity towards you, but you do have the unflattering talent of coming across like a overbearing blow hard at times. Unfortunately for you the world does not take it’s cues from PapiV. The funny thing is you consistently treat posters in a worse manner than you claim they aren’t treating others. I have no idea how you concluded you’re the only one who’s opinion matters.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 03:37:30 PM by Jazzy2019 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 03:49:28 PM »
I can't refute your opinion and agree others have it as well. I have been known to deal with some harshly and sometimes unjustifiably so. I am far from perfect. So it is what it is. You get the whole package or you don't.  I don't know why people balk at NYers. LoL!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 04:17:05 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Hoosier

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 11:28:13 PM »
I was in Puerto Plata from March 31 until June 31. On July 1, I moved my base of operations to Sosua. Every girl that has approached me has asked for between 3000 to 4000.

I haven't paid more than 2500 to any girl. The majority of them have been 2000 and 2 have been for 1500 because that was all I had in my wallet.  Let me be perfectly honest and tell you that a few girls have said no.

In Spanish, right after they tell me 3k to 4k, I tell them, I'm not a rich man. I just an old, disabled war veteran, living off my retirement pension. For whatever reason,  certainly not my looks, the great  majority of them have said yes.

I don't care if you guys are paying the big money to them. Good for you and more power to you also. But I can't. I just don't have that kind of money to throw around.       

Good hunting.                                   

Travelguy90

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2021, 12:15:32 AM »
I know an expat who lived in POP before moving to Sosua. He’s telling me and showed me on WhatsApp that you can still get good talent coming from for 2000-2500 peso. Like me he’s not in an immediate rush to grab talent and will enjoy relaxing and negotiating frequently
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

greenguy973

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2021, 12:20:53 AM »
@PapiV you from Jerz bro? Thats a new spot?

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2021, 05:56:19 AM »
@PapiV you from Jerz bro? Thats a new spot?

That spot in Sosua and has been there forever, they change part of the name tho. Good spot to grab a drink and bird watch from the window for a few....

MrNavigator

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2021, 06:06:21 AM »
I was in Puerto Plata from March 31 until June 31. On July 1, I moved my base of operations to Sosua. Every girl that has approached me has asked for between 3000 to 4000.

I haven't paid more than 2500 to any girl. The majority of them have been 2000 and 2 have been for 1500 because that was all I had in my wallet.  Let me be perfectly honest and tell you that a few girls have said no.

In Spanish, right after they tell me 3k to 4k, I tell them, I'm not a rich man. I just an old, disabled war veteran, living off my retirement pension. For whatever reason,  certainly not my looks, the great  majority of them have said yes.

I don't care if you guys are paying the big money to them. Good for you and more power to you also. But I can't. I just don't have that kind of money to throw around.       

Good hunting.                                 

Those are the prices I paid a month ago.

I don't tell them hoes shit, get what I offer or holler at me later. When they KNOW you aren't HARD UP and desperate for PUSSY it's just a different experience for you.

They can tell the dudes who don't get pussy at home anytime they want and they can tell the ones who are mesmerized by them so they gonna dig in his pockets further....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 09:16:09 AM »
Sometime I just don't understand how someone can be in a multitude of cheap pussy & still feel they have no choice but to pay top dollar?!?
Remember you have the money...And you set the price!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal