global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Anal in DR  (Read 3451 times)

Dommy080

Anal in DR
« on: June 23, 2021, 10:23:26 PM »
Anal in DR? What is everyone’s experiences like. Read older threads but can’t get a good feel if chicas are really down for it. Usually cost extra? I saw genesis left blackbeards  based on comments and she may have been the only one down for it there. What has worked to make this happen?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 10:31:57 PM by Dommy080 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Anal in DR
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 11:18:29 PM »
Money.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 01:09:47 AM »
Money.
That and generally just asking. I asked a Chica how much to come from POP to sosua for two leches, one vagina and one anal, she said 3000 peso, I countered 2500 and she agreed to it and to let her know when to come. So you just have to ask, don’t be afraid because as Papi said they want your money
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

2Up

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 07:12:53 AM »
Ask and set your price.

Stones

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 06:05:49 PM »
Pretty much the same with rimming. Show her a picture -- if you are into that -- of rimming on your phone -- and then simply raise your eyebrows as if to say, "how much?"

Trust me. In many situations you'll be surprised.

sosuasosua

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 09:13:49 PM »
shit happens

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2021, 10:37:57 AM »
In my experience, not every chica that says she'll do it [for money] does it. Some just want the job and will say anything to get to your spot to get paid. Always make it clear what you'll pay for anal and what you pay for no anal. That way, if she refuses to go forward with your request, you don't get caught paying the same price for the little that she does do.

You also might want to agree to 2000pesos and once you are "in" ask her how much extra to "break" that third hole. If she agrees, then you got what you wanted for a few pennies more.

Lastly, remember if you are going back and forth online with your request...None of that shit is real and totally unaccountable!! She will not honor that agreement.  Only in person should you arrange for anal.  Remember the internet is fake and full of scammers!!

Don't get caught up playing the crying game.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 04:43:24 PM »
If you go for the pooper. Shower  a must  no brown streaks on mr Jhonson  same think when you stick a tongue up the ole brown eye !

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 07:22:31 PM »
The rule is ask for anal and nothing else, no mistake then, no lost in translation bullshit. If any hedgeing walk away. Best time to do it with a unknow is day time.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2021, 07:39:21 PM »
As mentioned before......simply ask.

There seems to be a general hesitation with asking direct/specific questions.  You're not gonna gross them out or anything.  Some are with it, some aren't.  The most she's gonna say is no.

And to make it even more clear for her (so there's no room for ambiguity) have a picture/video/GIF on standby to send her depicting exactly what you want, accompanied with a simple "Si o No?".

Stones

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 05:58:20 PM »
As mentioned before......simply ask.

There seems to be a general hesitation with asking direct/specific questions.  You're not gonna gross them out or anything.  Some are with it, some aren't.  The most she's gonna say is no.

And to make it even more clear for her (so there's no room for ambiguity) have a picture/video/GIF on standby to send her depicting exactly what you want, accompanied with a simple "Si o No?".

Or simply show. Showing a chica what I want via a picture on my phone has worked wonders for me. It takes the awkwardness out of it. As part of foreplay I like looking at a wide open pussy. So I show the chicas in Sosua a photo of a woman with legs spread and pussy pulled wide open with two hands.

Since I started that, no chica in the Su or Blackbeards has said no.

Dudes, just cut to the chase. If you want anal, just show 'em a picture of a dick in some woman's ass. After that, it's just yes or no.

Peace.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2021, 09:04:13 AM »
Bottom line...They will perform for a price.  When money is tight, the price is right. And use extra lube!!

Stones

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2021, 05:35:01 PM »
LOL.

Dommy080

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2021, 10:17:37 PM »
Good to know. Anyone have any good stories, etc?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 10:31:51 PM by Dommy080 »

NoDramaObama

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2021, 12:48:49 AM »
I posted some under my old alias (you possibly read one of my 2-3 posts about the subject). I have had some good experiences it is hit or miss though. Some have been spontaneous (i.e., chicas comfortable with me fingering their ass, one of which led to an hour or so anal session with an audience true story and I posted about this one years ago).

Others anal was discussed beforehand. It all boils down to whether or not the chica can actually take it or will will take it although they don't like it.  I have had both but  obviously more of the latter.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal