global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Anal in DR  (Read 3452 times)

stinqu

Re: Anal in DR
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2021, 03:15:39 PM »
In 10 yrs. only met 1 chica that want me put it in her ass. A Hatian chica, after she came doing back shots she reached around grabbed my dick and put in her ass. From there on she did all the work until she came again. To tell the truth it supprized me because I never did anal before then (5 yres. ago), all afternoon for 2000 p. and beers. Never saw her in town again.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2021, 03:39:06 PM »
I have a new regular who likes a thumb in her ass as far as I can put it, but claims not to like anal sex. Time will tell if she’s being honest.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2021, 03:49:41 PM »
Once of my funny and enjoyable encounter was with a chica that also is now off the market...well at least I havent seen her in over a year. Anyways we partied hard in Cabarete and she only weights 90lbs...maybe and she was in an altered state at the time...and so I'm taking her home to drop her off for the night but she wants to f--k...ie get paid, Im guessing so the night doesnt go to waste.

So I tell her no, I'm tired...and she's like no, I feel crazy and want to f--k...So I ask her if she will do anal and she says yes,  because she loves anal. Haha  And long story short...I'm trying to get in gently and she's resisting and I'm trying to lean on her back to keep her from squirming around and she's pulling forward away from my dick...and with all the laughter and wrestling...I only managed to get the head in...briefly.

She said she liked it and would do it again...but I turned her down because what we did was fun although, I wouldnt call it anal sex.

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal