global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nasty freaks, 500 pesos or less  (Read 1203 times)

tugboaboat5393

Nasty freaks, 500 pesos or less
« on: June 28, 2021, 10:10:02 PM »
Ok sirs   Any freaky chicas that were fat ugly Desperate,,How about the one eye chica that roams pedro cillante, or the midget,,,any one smash some desperate milfs or newbie chicas on the cheap or for food, tell us your freaky chica story !

Blacknight69

Re: Nasty freaks, 500 pesos or less
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 10:12:06 PM »
Lawd somebody f--ked that one eyed freak and knocked her up too!!! She had a baby about 2 yrs ago!!!

JoeRoc

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 10:12:46 PM »
Ok sirs   Any freaky chicas that were fat ugly Desperate,,How about the one eye chica that roams pedro cillante, or the midget,,,any one smash some desperate milfs or newbie chicas on the cheap or for food, tell us your freaky chica story !

NOW we asking the pressing questions

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 10:18:52 PM »
Tug, you need to let it go. Don't keep tryin to get me to speak on it. You gave me her number, and you know I don't pass up no cheap pussy!!  Dogs bite...so don't act like they dont cause they are smarter than you think. Dont fault another man for doing what comes natural. You put that meat in front of me....What did you think was gonna happen???  I took my turn! It's called life...and thats the way it be!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 05:57:25 AM »
Good Point Papi !
Its like, you set a nice juciy steak in front of you  then a plate of fast frozen run of the mill chicken nuggets,  most guys are going for the steak,,,haha !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal