global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Lavanderia which understands english/provide cold water wash ?  (Read 664 times)

bingoman

I want to give my clothes for a wash but some of them require a cold water wash/washed in 30c/86f water.
Is there a place that will do this ?

Thanks !

PoonTangClan

Re: Lavanderia which understands english/provide cold water wash ?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 08:57:10 AM »
There’s a local river you can go to to wash your clothes, and the water is always cold. Just make sure you go early. The tide gets a little rough later in the day. 😐

crazy_canuck

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 04:51:17 PM »
I want to give my clothes for a wash but some of them require a cold water wash/washed in 30c/86f water.

Thanks !

find an airbnb with a washing machine and you won't have any problems  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Stones

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 05:27:50 AM »
There are laundries around town that will wash, dry and fold your clothes for same-day pickup.

Travelguy90

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024, 08:03:43 AM »
There are laundries around town that will wash, dry and fold your clothes for same-day pickup.
His clothes have to be washed a certain way. He wants recommendations on someone who will follow instructions, not just ignore it and wash it the way they want to and ruin his things. You know some places aren’t as professional as others
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Stones

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 08:43:34 AM »
It will be difficult in Sosua finding someone to follow those specific instructions. Santo Domingo? Yes, because it's more of a cosmopolitan area. But Sosua? I seriously doubt it. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 12:55:30 PM »

Thanks !

I’m thinking that for the most part the laundries here use cold water. The real problem arrives with the drying. I suggest only having them wash your clothes and take them back to your spot to hang dry. That’s what I do with polos, shirts, and jeans.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2024, 03:19:20 PM »
His clothes have to be washed a certain way. He wants recommendations on someone who will follow instructions, not just ignore it and wash it the way they want to and ruin his things. You know some places aren’t as professional as others

That's what they will do anyway if he dosen't stay there to ensure everything is done like he wants ... hence the airbnb with a washing machine.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Stones

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2024, 05:11:54 PM »
No offence to the OP, but I just can't see finding someone in Sosua who says they'll wash his clothes at exactly 30c/86f water. I mean, that's high level service.

HitandRun

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2024, 07:46:33 PM »
what kind of clothes does he have traveling to the dr?
very strange.
jeans, shorts, regular shirts need special attention?
interesting!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 09:58:11 PM »
Maybey if you ring somes chicas bell she will do your laundry no exsta charge  , Ashes Hauled too !

bingoman

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2024, 06:52:39 AM »
Hey everyone, thanks for the advice, suggestions and the general banter. The suggestion to go to the river gave me a good laugh but yesterday I could have just put a bucket out for rainwater and washed it, it was raining incredibly hard !

That said, I hear you and I will manage my expectations better

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2024, 07:56:15 AM »
like posted a few good spots that can accommodate, funny thing i had my repeat chica wash exsta cloths and hold on to them  ,when she brought them back to the hotel they smelled of mildew, wich maens they were not thougherly dryed or stored in a damp place,, the key is a good wash and a though drying   !

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2024, 01:18:42 PM »
jajajaj A chica washing your clothes is all ways a crap shoot, whites may no longer be white jajajaj, been there!!!!

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2024, 01:37:59 PM »
Hey everyone, thanks for the advice, suggestions and the general banter. The suggestion to go to the river gave me a good laugh but yesterday I could have just put a bucket out for rainwater and washed it, it was raining incredibly hard !

That said, I hear you and I will manage my expectations better
Good time to learn a little Spanish. When I need to be precise about something I save it in Google translate app (STAR TO SAVE). My Spanish is poor so I use like a cheat sheet after a I practice saying it a  few times. Great way to improve, one sentence at a time, it works off line when saved. I use this when using public transport to a new area, think of as many questions as possible and save them, also save a map of where I'm going.Have fun, it's all about the adventure, be safe.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal