global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Atlanta Lights! C'mon up to some great deals!!  (Read 7293 times)

DrinksOnMe

Re: Atlanta Lights! C'mon up to some great deals!!
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2021, 04:53:24 PM »
Is it possible that Puerta Plata can be the NEW Sosua? Can there be a whole lot of bars and restaurants with hundreds of chicas in PP?

If so, it will attract a lot of gringo men.

If not...it will NOT attract a lot of gringo men.

Frankly I'd love for PP to be the new spot because Sosua is too small and cozy for wildin' out. Puerta Plata is large enough to accommodate a few thousand gents prowling the streets looking for some dimes.

SeñorToto

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2021, 05:51:41 PM »
Gringos are lazy.....
they need chica's spoon-fed......
point and click .......
they don't bother to learn any Spanish after year of DR trips....
they think every dominican chica is a pay 4 play puta......

do you know how many fights in POP that can cause? robberies? Chica's being insulted & or exposed to family members?  .....

The gringos & Chicas will remain in sosua, that will NEVER change... only a few experienced mongerers will attempt to "mack" in POP. most wont!

285West

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2021, 07:21:47 PM »
@drinks I am not sure your serious or joking. @seniortoto makes the right points.  I do not discourage anyone from hanging outside sosua.  Pop has been popping on Sunday forever, but can you do well there is the question? @drinks if the dimes and non pros want nothing to do with sosua why would dudes from sosua be able to come up to pop and start pulling dimes and non pros..  When you leave sosua you back in the real world and all those things dude complain about on here: swag, being judged, appearance, Spanish ability are now all back in play. Can you pull a bad bitch off the rip only you know that....

Also, some of you underestimate Dominicans because all you do is go to sosua and think they might not know your a sex tourist or cannot look at you an immediately size you up.   Never play them for fools. You go out to hot spots in the DR, there will be players all around you - it's a drug distribution point so do not play stupid.  I told you on here a gringo got his ass kicked out in front of Lovera by a player and the bouncers and police just stood and watched as they were not going to cross that dude.  Do not worry pop is not going to be a new monger spot.

The Traveler

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2021, 08:10:48 PM »
Well put, well put. POP is the Dominican not a sex tourist spot. No way gringos of color are going down there and take over. It is just for certain people to go there, blend in, and respect.

Sosua at Kings, Ahnvee, Classicos, are where the dominican men there cater to you for your money. Hey it is a tourist spot. Outside of that is the DR. As said, do not underestimate so there are only a few that can go to POP, relax, respect, and have a good time. Being the new Sosua, you would be dreaming.

285West

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2021, 08:34:27 PM »
Well put, well put. POP is the Dominican not a sex tourist spot. No way gringos of color are going down there and take over. It is just for certain people to go there, blend in, and respect.

Sosua at Kings, Ahnvee, Classicos, are where the dominican men there cater to you for your money. Hey it is a tourist spot. Outside of that is the DR. As said, do not underestimate so there are only a few that can go to POP, relax, respect, and have a good time. Being the new Sosua, you would be dreaming.

Exactly...  people do not forget.  A drug dealer tried to kill David Ortiz in Santo Domingo and big Papi is a God there and the narco still went at him after Ortiz bought the chick they were both f--king a car.  If that can happen too Ortiz, tread carefully....

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM »

Exactly...  people do not forget.  A drug dealer tried to kill David Ortiz in Santo Domingo and big Papi is a God there and the narco still went at him after Ortiz bought the chick they were both f--king a car.  If that can happen too Ortiz, tread carefully....

And the Narco got taken down right after that.  Of all the things to bring down an empire it was a bitch.

SeñorToto

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2021, 09:10:59 PM »
Yea man, I've been around the DR & Sousa for a few years now first trip 2018 .....I can say without a doubt keep the sosua crowd in sosua!.....

A non-sosua gringo will absolutely need........

CONFIDENCE ...APPEARANCE...CONVERSATION...MA-CHEESE-MO...NOT CHEAP...CAR....SPANISH...IN SHAPE...WELL DRESSEED!

& yea David Ortiz was on K2 trusting an attractive chica in SDQ..."GFE's" and Im gone!! ????????‍♂️.. those SDQ chicas got SUPERIOR GAME!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2021, 09:14:31 PM »
I'll wait for Flip and the Compton Crew to open their spot across from Atlanta.  Flip has a better chance of getting a crowd.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

SeñorToto

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2021, 09:19:27 PM »
Across the street where, all those spots are taken, family restaurants.....Flip shoulda def expanded by now ...... but i wish both brothers luck, more spots for me when Im in town, I can't tell yet if the youtubers are hating on Dean Cole or fux with him. it will be an interesting 2021

DR restaurant scene turning into Power...

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2021, 09:24:25 PM »
^^^ God bless them, if they are going to drive all the way to the Malecon in POP for a hotdog

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2021, 09:33:38 PM »
Anyone that goes to Pop is gonna find out that there's alot more to see and enjoy...besides hotdogs!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2021, 09:39:54 PM »
I did POP when I used to go to Long Beach, Cristal, Frank's Place, El Bohen, Maimon (seafood run), Imbert, etc. 

I wouldn't drive there from Sosua to eat hotdogs at a gringo spot.

lazy_monger

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2021, 10:10:21 PM »
This whole hotdog hang up is cracking me up....lol.

What if dude exercised some creativity and presented gourmet hotdogs?   Sorta like gourmet cupcakes.   

When I was younger, I wouldn't have travelled more than 15 mins and pay more than a $1 for a cupcake.  But for a gourmet cupcake, I would have driven farther and paid more for one.

It's all about creativity, especially in a perfectly competitive market where the opportunity separate from the pack is fleeting.

Judging from the frozen fries, I doubt we talking gourmet hot dogs. 

The Traveler

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2021, 10:13:45 PM »
I am sure he has more than hot dogs lol. But how ever he pulled it off, he had the capital to start the business whether it sinks or swim.

There is no reason not to stop there if you are in POP. No need to go to POP if that is not where you go to support. I only stop at each establishment in Sosua usually once or twice to patronize. I am only in the DR 5 days.

jd66

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2021, 02:18:09 AM »
I am sure he has more than hot dogs lol. But how ever he pulled it off, he had the capital to start the business whether it sinks or swim.

There is no reason not to stop there if you are in POP. No need to go to POP if that is not where you go to support. I only stop at each establishment in Sosua usually once or twice to patronize. I am only in the DR 5 days.

Someone that might have been there already might know different but this appears to be their current menu

There was more info previously on their Facebook page but either they are re working it or they replaced it since most of what was there before is now gone

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal