global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Quick Trip For The Holiday Weekend  (Read 2583 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Quick Trip For The Holiday Weekend
« on: August 19, 2021, 09:13:58 AM »
When you're just going for the weekend...What do you do to maximize your limited time???

- f--k within an hour of arrival/Departure?
- Schedule chicas on WA for each day?
- Skip side trips to POP/Cabarete/Santiago?
- Take all meals at your Hotel?
- ONLY f--k ONE CHICA?
-Just Visit the Beach? The Gym? Your Hotel's bar?

:Is there a best way to enjoy 3 days in DR?  You gots money...How can you get everything you want in 3 days???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

beauknerr

Re: Quick Trip For The Holiday Weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 01:01:57 PM »
No checked luggage.  Straight through customs and out the gate.  Seat at front of aircraft. 

If anyone is arriving from Newark on the JetBlue flight on Friday afternoon and wants to split a taxi on September 3rd, send me a pm.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 01:18:52 PM »
Just for informative purposes: I will say that OK Motors has never failed to have my car sitting in the parking lot when I walk out of arrivals. Is it as fast or faster than getting my car at the airport? Only if I am second or more in a line to get a rental.  But OK Motors is never more expensive.

-So if youre trying to get going in less than 15minutes after exiting the airport:

1st is Ok Motors or some other Dominican Car Rental company that will have the car waiting for you outside.
2nd is grabbing a taxi
3rd is having a reservation with one of the airport car rental companies. First in line is out the door in roughly 15-20minutes.

The drive to Sosua is 20minutes or 40 to Puerto Plata depending on where you are staying to get that weekend groove on!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 09:44:39 AM »
After you make it to town and have checked into your spot [hopefully inside 15minutes], you can pick up a chica outside or call one over to you if you have numbers and take that hot shower to invigorate yourself!! Still inside an hour of arriving...It's time to f--k!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 11:58:07 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 04:02:41 PM »
Your a real vet if you can be Balls deep 35 minutes  after your through the airport exsit doors,, have your Good trusted repeat greet you at the airport,,,some for play in the taxi  be balls deep at your spot or the chicas casa !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 04:10:58 PM »
That's a real challenge.  I don't think I can do that...35minutes is pretty tight. Maybe if I reserved that villa in La Union, had my chica meet me at the airport and used a taxi instead of getting a rental car.  Even with those hedges, it would still be tight!  Without all that stress...f--king inside an hour of arriving is better!! Haha Well...imho!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 04:50:18 PM »
I need a little time to relax before getting busy. While I could have one of the regulars meet me at the airport or wait at the hotel lobby I prefer to wait until I’m unpacked before texting someone to come over.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 05:10:53 PM »
How many of you go for the parting shot ! meaning an hour be fore you check out of the hotel you have one more smash session for good measure !

Dcnu711

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 09:07:37 PM »
My goal is always rental car then head to the villa followed by the grocery store to load up... I always schedule my first Chica for at least two hours after I land they’re always late so I know I have wiggle room! This trip will be different famous last words lol 😂 arrive in November stay at Blackbeard’s for a day smash 3, then on to the villa and look for the bailee booty warriors rinse and repeat I’m hoping Classico will be back I really miss those drunk nights, down time will be spent at a gym in caberete and the beach

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2021, 09:14:08 AM »
How many of you go for the parting shot ! meaning an hour be fore you check out of the hotel you have one more smash session for good measure !
My last day I usually recover from my last night! Hahaha Just sleeping in, breakfast on the beach, and visit a small town like sabaneta or montellano before I leave.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 12:01:28 PM »
No checked luggage.  Straight through customs and out the gate.  Seat at front of aircraft. 

If anyone is arriving from Newark on the JetBlue flight on Friday afternoon and wants to split a taxi on September 3rd, send me a pm.

Bro...How was your visit?  Share some details for us in the "Grounded" at home box!  Hahaha

Viva La Vega

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 04:09:04 PM »

The trip in May i managed a late check out, and it has not been unusual to check out of the hotel, and on the way to the airport have something random cross my path and make a beeline to the Cabana.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 09:26:51 AM »
I think we could all benefit with a map or listing of Cabanas in the province of Puerto Plata. I know there is one, a mile from the airport called El Kan just before the Cangrejo bridge. Any locals on the board want to undertake the project of listing the cabanas in the area?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NR7IB4nGwc
Cangrejo Beach on one side of the road and a Cabana on the other side of the road...and chicas inbetween and ready!

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 09:37:20 PM »
I think we could all benefit with a map or listing of Cabanas in the province of Puerto Plata. I know there is one, a mile from the airport called El Kan just before the Cangrejo bridge. Any locals on the board want to undertake the project of listing the cabanas in the area?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NR7IB4nGwc
Cangrejo Beach on one side of the road and a Cabana on the other side of the road...and chicas inbetween and ready!

El Kan Cabana has been renovated and price range is from 500 pesos to 700 peso for 3 hours. Very clean housekeeping and the bedding and bathrooms are 1st class. Larger units 700 pesos has great wall air cond with a large wall fan above the bed. The 500 peso units are smaller and mostly ceiling fans. All units have the usual garage door security, and many items to order in drinks and food.

Location is perfect and safe, right across from the car wash on the left side just before the bridge in Cangejo heading toward Montellano.

There is also a 8 hour price if you need a overnight option, as well as a 24 hr price. The place is very safe and caters to mainly locals, especially a lot of the military officers just down the highway.

Only issue is the TV and music system in the rooms never work, but the octopussy sex chair is a nice addition.

sorry about the blurry photos, way too much Barcelo that day..

Bat Man

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2021, 10:40:19 PM »
My last day I usually recover from my last night! Hahaha Just sleeping in, breakfast on the beach, and visit a small town like sabaneta or montellano before I leave.

You've been burnt out in a single weekend? LOL  But seriously I know a guy who was totally spent on his third day but he admitted todrinking too much and his diet was poor in the states.

I know a giy who admitted to getting his testostrone levels checked before catching his flight.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal