global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ride from POP Santiago!!!!Cheap  (Read 9265 times)

Dotunolas

Re: Ride from POP Santiago!!!!Cheap
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 11:56:29 AM »
@jaymillz do you still have that drivers number?

I'll see if I can find something and send you a pm.
Please pm me the driver number - email is dotunolas@me.com - going may 6-10

kingcote301

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 11:13:38 PM »
@jaymillz do you still have that drivers number?

I'll see if I can find something and send you a pm.
Please pm me the driver number - email is dotunolas@me.com - going may 6-10
Also looking for a driver while I'm there at the end of May. if you find someone that works well for you please let me know too! PM me here - Thanks!

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 11:42:22 PM »
Hey whats up guys this Kay415 Most of the old timers know me .I just moved from Sosua to Peurto plata Yall know i been living here for over a year and i know all the ins and outs .
If you need a ride from Santiago Airport ill pick you up. Small dependable car with air cant do alot of luggage but if you wanna take  that last min trip and you need a ride let me know.Flights into Santiago are $200  to $300 dollars cheaper.and its only like an hour and 30 Mins away. Reasonable rates . Cabs will normally charge $100-$200 and they aint for sure all the time . Im American i speak english and i aint gonna Bullshit ya.If you Solo or two people and just need a ride from POP airport hit me up also .If you staying at Victoria house you get a special rate.Hit up Vpchill if ya need more information..
drkelvinsosua@gmail.com

How about posting your rates man?  You see your post on the forum is going a whole other way.  Guys are talking about other drivers and metro buses.  If you would have posted your "reasonable" rate from the jump, we wouldn't be talking about other drivers and other modes of transportation.
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal