global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: For Da Vets: What Really Happened to our fellow monger, "PapiViejo-Dark Lord?"  (Read 2189 times)

Travelguy90

Papi May be dead. I thought Tug might be his alt but thry have different postings styles where Tug trolls and Papi would get worked up. When I did my first trip report he helped me with the pictures, so I’ll be grateful for it but he was old and a 3 year hiatus seems like he finished with the site all together
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

cknice11

I like seeing his post. He was a true monger through and through. Unfortunately I think he is in the sosua of the afterlife. Doesn't seem like him to just stop posting altogether. I'll take a drink for papi tonight in his memory.

Shisou

Damn RIP if true
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 07:43:18 PM by Shisou »

stinqu

RIP Papi. He had allot of fun, never regretted one minute from what I could see from his post. I for you miss his input,IMHO.

DJ Oldboy

several of the vets I used to follow on IFTC went dark suddenly. Guess it's just the cycle of life. I don't do a whole lot of posting and especially not trip reports cause I'm too old to figure out getting fotos onto the site. Let's just say on the golf course of life I'm on the 16th green and when i'm gone,I'm way gone.Buen viaje to all who've left

tugboaboat5393

Yup we all will be coming up on that last bus stop or the bus that says out of service,,,Enjoy life while you can Bang as many hoes as you can you only live once there never a second go around !

Just_A_Guy

Yall are funny. Lol

You should probably hold the "RIP" posts until you actually can confirm that a person has passed.

jd66

Yall are funny. Lol

You should probably hold the "RIP" posts until you actually can confirm that a person has passed.

What's even funnier is did anyone actually meet him face to face.
Probably the biggest talker that no one met.

Stones

Yall are funny. Lol

And just how do we confirm that? Pretty hard to do when apparently, none of us even know his real name.

jd66

The dude has over 8,500 posts here.
Claimed to be a seasoned traveler among other things.

Yet not a single person has ever met him, talked to him directly outside of this board or has any of his contact info for him.

Seems kinda odd doesn't it. 

He could rarely stay away from posting here .   

Although he did change his name at least once. 
But he was also such a big mouth there is almost no way he is still here posting under another name
With his posting style he certainly would have outed himself by now if he was posting as another poster.

Draw you own conclusions.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 01:18:06 AM by jd66 »

tugboaboat5393

I suspect he was Mephis Rhaines or some thing like that similarly writing style's

Stones

I suspect he was Memphis Rhaines or some thing like that similarly writing style's

I think Memphis Rhaines was the greatest poster here of all time. And no, I am not Memphis.

crazy_canuck

I suspect he was Memphis Rhaines or some thing like that similarly writing style's

I think Memphis Rhaines was the greatest poster here of all time. And no, I am not Memphis.

Memphis raynes was just a troll  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

The moderator

• Global Moderator
As I said in another thread, papi was not memphis or any other user. papi was papi.
Nobody really knows what happened to him but one thing for sure is: he went dark on january 2 2022. This is not only the date of his last post, this is the last time he ever logged in on the forum.
If he only stopped posting (which I really doubt), he'd come back from time to time just to read or something but no, he never logged in after that date so make your own conclusions.

Viva La Vega

Viva los muertos!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal