Santiago, Santo Domingo and All Other Areas > Leave or read information

Punta Cuna working girls location

(1/22) > >>

Newyork:
Looking for information in regards to Punta Cuna, where can I find working chicas for a short time??? Is it away from the resorts??

Phatlife:
yes go to drink point bar after 12 pm.. so many girls very little time..  sit in the vip section.. and girls will come to you

danceelite0:
Damn is that how you do it? Sit in Vip after 12 ok I'll try that my next trip to drink point.  Although I was told you can't sit anywhere in drink point unless you but a bottle of whiskey.  So that whole seating section must be VIP.  No no criticism, I am learning here, and willing to do what it takes to make it easy.  I have had zero luck at drink point so far with three trips in.  I have met some bad babes but chics quoting ridiculous dough.  I did sit once but pulled a chic from the sports bar and had her sit with me.  Cost me a 3500 peso bottle of Hennessy.  But you know what I will bite the bullet, buy a bottle and sit alone, see what happens.

Daslamma:
that aint bad for a bottle of henny...

ccontraction:
About 80.00 for a bottle of henny to sit in the VIP the attract the top chica...hmmmmm is that how it works?...All this PC talk is starting to arouse my interest...dance reported to me about PC a year ago now and he has not waivered on his experience...Different stories are making me go myself for 2 days to truly investigate what is real!...Sit in the VIP section and they will come to you, ok we will see!...When the dimes come to you in the VIP, what are they quoting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version