Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Current News About Sosua

Current Observatios on the Strip/PC

(1/415) > >>

murano2010:
"It is 8:00 pm Friday Jan 10,2020. No sign of life with Merengue, Clasico, Bourbon Street, Kings (Rumba location), El Flow (Pranitium?) The closed signs are still posted outside. The main ones open are Flame Bar (dead), Bar Central (mucho patrons inside with a few chicas inside too). Chez Montreal open but sporadic business. Did see a couple of chicas sitting inside with some white guys yesterday.

Another interesting thing I observed is about 2 dozen or more chicas walking about on the strip this evening And also around the corner on Dr Rosen. A couple in front of the mercado. A couple standing outside New Garden. While I stood on PC for a few minutes, a Politur pickup pulled up and parked in front of the Chinese general store because they saw some Haitian girls standing around in front.

They scattered. But these officers started walking around looking for girls. The Supervisor walked across to the German restaurant because one girl was standing in front but not with anybody. She pointed inside even though she wasnt with anybody. He told her to move inside the restaurant. Then the officers walked around the corner (Dr Rosen) and started to direct the girls hanging around that bar to move inside.

Oh and BTW, Policia Nacionals and the Politur have been circling around and around all afternoon and early evening. Keeping a close eye on anything they don't like going on in the area especially the strip. IMO, even if some more businesses open up, I can see the police are going to make it very hard for chicas to move about, or even go in or leave establishments on PC. I think the reason I see enough chicas around the strip, is because the night time action at Ahnvee is much later. Meanwhile chicas see potential clients ( guys staying in the hotels ) are around the strip.

Generally speaking, some of the cuties I see walking around look new to Sosua. Just some random chicas here in Sosua to make some money. Usually already schooled to set the price at $100 or 5 k for ST. It's getting closer to SB week. Vet chicas usually start making plans for their rooms way ahead. Because once most of the rooms are taken, chicas will have to stay in Charimicos or PP, or wherever they can. So expect more chicas to pile into town, but also expect the outrageous price expectations to come with it. Good service? Thats another story."

TheRealDallas:

LAMES WALKING AROUND THE SU LIKE THIS ☝????
????????

The Su is Dead B

tugboaboat5393:

--- Quote from: murano2010 on January 10, 2020, 07:40:14 PM ---"It is 8:00 pm Friday Jan 10,2020. No sign of life with Merengue, Clasico, Bourbon Street, Kings (Rumba location), El Flow (Pranitium?) The closed signs are still posted outside. The main ones open are Flame Bar (dead), Bar Central (mucho patrons inside with a few chicas inside too). Chez Montreal open but sporadic business. Did see a couple of chicas sitting inside with some white guys yesterday.

Another interesting thing I observed is about 2 dozen or more chicas walking about on the strip this evening And also around the corner on Dr Rosen. A couple in front of the mercado. A couple standing outside New Garden. While I stood on PC for a few minutes, a Politur pickup pulled up and parked in front of the Chinese general store because they saw some Haitian girls standing around in front.

They scattered. But these officers started walking around looking for girls. The Supervisor walked across to the German restaurant because one girl was standing in front but not with anybody. She pointed inside even though she wasnt with anybody. He told her to move inside the restaurant. Then the officers walked around the corner (Dr Rosen) and started to direct the girls hanging around that bar to move inside.

Oh and BTW, Policia Nacionals and the Politur have been circling around and around all afternoon and early evening. Keeping a close eye on anything they don't like going on in the area especially the strip. IMO, even if some more businesses open up, I can see the police are going to make it very hard for chicas to move about, or even go in or leave establishments on PC. I think the reason I see enough chicas around the strip, is because the night time action at Ahnvee is much later. Meanwhile chicas see potential clients ( guys staying in the hotels ) are around the strip.

Generally speaking, some of the cuties I see walking around look new to Sosua. Just some random chicas here in Sosua to make some money. Usually already schooled to set the price at $100 or 5 k for ST. It's getting closer to SB week. Vet chicas usually start making plans for their rooms way ahead. Because once most of the rooms are taken, chicas will have to stay in Charimicos or PP, or wherever they can. So expect more chicas to pile into town, but also expect the outrageous price expectations to come with it. Good service? Thats another story."

--- End quote ---
Screw giving them 100 b-sud or 5000 pesos,, short time 1500- quck nut and mabey 2000-2500 if there of the chain !!!  5000 24 hours unlimited lechie !

LuvTheDR:
5000 ST, jezus! They're asking that cause some of you dummies are paying it smh lol!

Jazzy2019:

--- Quote from: LuvTheDR on January 10, 2020, 10:26:12 PM ---5000 ST, jezus! They're asking that cause some of you dummies are paying it smh lol!

--- End quote ---

I hear you. Typically a little chuckle will dispel that fantasy yet I’m sure there are a few guys that will simply say “okay let’s go”.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version