global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Where to stay  (Read 11343 times)

bigbanks1

Where to stay
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:31:26 AM »
I heard some places don't allow you to bring girls in?  Where is the best place to stay while there?

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Where to stay
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:17:48 AM »
No specific order

Don Antonio's
casa cayena
Victorian house
Casa Valeria
New garden
Terra Linda
Rockys
Sosua suites

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 01:15:10 PM »
Ty...I got to put my old stomping ground Europa in there as well...All that is listed, he does not have to check anywhere else but those places.

Blacks

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 01:25:27 PM »
i booked on europa hope its spacious enough gonna give that place a good pounding

Stingray71

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 09:07:47 PM »
1st few times there New garden was the place for serious pounding ... after a few times got old ... so I tried on my last nite "Piergiorgio' pronounced p-yo-yo...
Priced same as other places , or 10.00 US more .. Try it or at least walk thru.. u'll be impressed and so will the chica.. About a block from the beach or 3 blocks from Bailey's.

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 08:21:27 AM »
Ty...I got to put my old stomping ground Europa in there as well...All that is listed, he does not have to check anywhere else but those places.

Never stayed there Europa but I hear good things

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 10:24:08 AM »
TyBanks...I stopped staying there only because I wanted an apartment away from the action after 2 years...I had no problem with Europa, but I started learning other places to stay.

MaxPrimo1

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 08:41:30 AM »
TyBanks...I stopped staying there only because I wanted an apartment away from the action after 2 years...I had no problem with Europa, but I started learning other places to stay.

My favorite is don Antonio's , you will walk past it and not even know it's there but VERY close to the action! Obie & Alan are cool AF !

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 09:03:54 AM »
TyBanks...you are freaking right...I past Don's 100's of time and never thought about it would walk right past it...In january I went inside and talked with the owner for the 1st time just for other options if ever needed.

Places I have stayed in my tenure in Sosua:
Europa
New Garden
Sea Breeze
Colibri
Hispanola (housing area)
Maryrose
Trade Winds
Caribe Campo
Cabanas's (lol)

Puerto Plata:
Haciendo Resort
Apartment (on the Malecon)

MathMajor

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 11:16:34 AM »
Up until 2012, I was always at either New Garden or Terra Linda. I like the comfort of just walking around the corner from the action and being at my room. That came in handy if a chica does not have a cedula...because I can tell her "sorry...cannot do" and go back around the corner and get another chick.

Now I get on vrbo.com and rent condos in Cabarete for not much more (per day) than either New Garden or Terra Linda. About every 3rd trip...and if I have a good stable of Puerto Plata chicas, I will stay at the Presidential Suites at the Lifestyles Resort near the Cofresi area.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 11:55:02 AM »
MathMajor...you do not mind staying in Cabarete because you always rent a car correct?

MathMajor

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 12:23:55 PM »
MathMajor...you do not mind staying in Cabarete because you always rent a car correct?

That is correct. I rent a car mainly because I play golf (both Playa Dorado and Playa Grande in Rio San Juan, DR) and I more and more mess with local POP chicks (some from Badoo and/or DomCupid). I saw (in my eyes) a dropoff in Sosua chicks...or maybe I didn't see new talent and was tired of the old talent. Still, I would pull a Sosua chick for one night of my stays.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal