global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report Sosua and Blackbeards 2/6/21  (Read 5317 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Trip Report Sosua and Blackbeards 2/6/21
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2021, 10:33:50 AM »
Me too!  Hit the beach early an have a blast with drinks and snacks.  The chicas will start rolling in and you can collect numbers for later. Or snatch one and head out together and enjoy something touristy. Who knew you could have a vacation filled with pussy every day!! LoL!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 02:02:03 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

danceelite0

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 01:37:31 PM »
BB has definitely taken a huge step up as Sosua has taken a huge step down over the past few years. I stopped thru about two months ago with a young non pro from puerto plata.  Saturday evening a little after 5 pm. They were right in the middle of that bikini contest.  My little chica got a really good kick out of that.  The quality of girls were way up from what I had seen there in years past.  I did see a very nice light complexion damn near white girl in the contest who was my winner but didn’t even make the finals.  I watched her leave before the contest was over.  We ate a little dinner and I dropped her off at Supermarcado Joselitos and drove back to Sosua.

Stones

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2021, 03:38:18 PM »
BB has definitely taken a huge step up as Sosua has taken a huge step down over the past few years. I stopped thru about two months ago with a young non pro from puerto plata.  Saturday evening a little after 5 pm. They were right in the middle of that bikini contest.  My little chica got a really good kick out of that.  The quality of girls were way up from what I had seen there in years past.  I did see a very nice light complexion damn near white girl in the contest who was my winner but didn’t even make the finals.  I watched her leave before the contest was over.  We ate a little dinner and I dropped her off at Supermarcado Joselitos and drove back to Sosua.

Long live BB. Great post from my guy @danceelite0. I've never met Dance, but when I started mongering in the D.R. I studied his posts on how to shake and move in the Su -- and at BB. To this day, the knowledge and experiences he spits adds to my playbook.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 01:39:45 AM by Stones »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal