global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ghosted! Take it Personally or Keep it Movin  (Read 1728 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Ghosted! Take it Personally or Keep it Movin
« on: June 23, 2021, 10:01:53 AM »
I was in Kings ac side and there was a nice looking chica seated alone at the next table.  I said Hi, and she smiled but didn't respond verbally. So I ordered lunch and started to entertain myself reading on my phone.  My food came and she asked for her bill. Since she was looking my way, I asked her how she was doing today and she said "clearly good." So, I asked for her number to meet later that night, and she gave it to me. I got a hug and she left.

Later that evening, I was feeling myself in a Dominican bar and texted her to meet me. And about 30minutes later she agreed and I left the bar and drove back to Sosua.  I waited for her on the merengue side street, hazard lights on for like 30minutes!! Man, I know Dominican time is different, but I swear I was ghosted.  So I took my booze brain over to Ahnvee and got something quick to enjoy!! 

I don't know why my senses got offended, maybe I'm spoiled and didn't get what I wanted or expected...but I decided to keep it movin.

Sometimes you wont get that fish you wanted...But you will get fishes!! And that's just as good!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 10:17:46 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Hobby

Re: Ghosted! Take it Personally or Keep it Movin
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 12:10:03 PM »
I was in Kings ac side and there was a nice looking chica seated alone at the next table.  I said Hi, and she smiled but didn't respond verbally. So I ordered lunch and started to entertain myself reading on my phone.  My food came and she asked for her bill. Since she was looking my way, I asked her how she was doing today and she said "clearly good." So, I asked for her number to meet later that night, and she gave it to me. I got a hug and she left.

Later that evening, I was feeling myself in a Dominican bar and texted her to meet me. And about 30minutes later she agreed and I left the bar and drove back to Sosua.  I waited for her on the merengue side street, hazard lights on for like 30minutes!! Man, I know Dominican time is different, but I swear I was ghosted.  So I took my booze brain over to Ahnvee and got something quick to enjoy!! 

I don't know why my senses got offended, maybe I'm spoiled and didn't get what I wanted or expected...but I decided to keep it movin.

Sometimes you wont get that fish you wanted...But you will get fishes!! And that's just as good!!!

I understand your point.  That happened to me a few times where I was left holding the bag.  I never wait longer than roughly 15-20 minutes and after that I move on.  Once when I was ghosted I was offended but this lasted around 5 minutes when I found a better chica.

Hobby

Viva La Vega

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 12:36:09 PM »

I understand your point.  That happened to me a few times where I was left holding the bag.  I never wait longer than roughly 15-20 minutes and after that I move on.  Once when I was ghosted I was offended but this lasted around 5 minutes when I found a better chica.

Hobby

Which is what happened to her as she was walking to Papa's car.

Don't hold a grudge, give her another chance, but let her know you waited, and you wont be doing that again.

The one's i have that are on time stay on the list longer than the one's who don't.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 01:06:55 PM »
I think she agrees with you. If I get a schedule gap next time, maybe I will try her again!

Brickholder

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 01:31:43 PM »
In all honesty, the “clearly good” almost sounds like low interest and that she was almost agitated (not necessarily at you) at the time for some reason.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 02:01:09 PM »
I took it as she had some shit on her mind and it wasn't me.  But since it was apparent that she was on the stroll, and I wanted her, so I asked for the digits.  In hindsight, it is possible than she hooked up with whoever may have ghosted her, before she ghosted me. Life is funny that way. Or maybe she didn't want to get with me because she got some pesos that afternoon and no need to f--k an old fart that will probably call her repeatedly. Who knows....all I know is Papi was not high on the list of people to f--k!!

IP-JD

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 04:09:03 PM »
These chicks juggle so many storylines and have so many fishing lines in the water, you can't take none of it seriously. I've had many wild-ass encounters and as a cancer, I take all of it personally. But in Sosua eco system, you cant.

1 chick didnt want to walk out of Kings with me. I immediately took that personally.  Back story was, some dude, also at Kings, gave her hundred to be ready to leave when he wants to leave, but wanted to kick it with his boys without her. I went to the taxi, she snuck out the back we had a laugh about it.

Another time, I see a chick at Ahnvee I have smashed a couple times on different trips. She comes by to say hi. I told her lets go up, she says she's going to pee first. Never came back. I texted (ignore-ignore-10 minutes-sorry papi, pero...) so no weird situation when i get another one, it turns out she already had an appointment at Ahnvee and thought she could squeeze in another. I was hot and deleted her. In hindsight, who am I to F with her money?

Or the numerous Tinder chicks that are on always on their way and never show.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 06:29:58 PM »
It's hard to deal with the DR. time at first, we think they are dissing us, but we are wrong. IF they met someone, family or freind it is rude if they do'nt speak with them, this can slow the whole day down, just the way it is.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 06:34:21 PM »
Papi as far as being ghosted, sounds like she got a better offer.2000 DI'NT CUT IT

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2021, 06:38:49 PM »
Yeah, I'd rather be ghosted than waste 2000 on a lackluster performance. I can always find a better chica.

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2021, 06:47:51 PM »
When I see chicas out on the stroll at night I have the song THREE DRESSED UP AS A NINE, running through my head, it keeps me in check, get her number and see her in the day light.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 07:19:01 PM »
Nah   Chicas showing up  and on time  haha,, the checks in the mail dont c m in my mouth,,,f--k no some chicas its the highest bidder,,  they size you up for the  fleecing haha   the grass is all ways greener in the next pasture ! a side note think pre covide  pedro cillante cinderella hour, where at midnight all bars and discos  had to close,, funny seeing the desperate  chicas grabbing at you to take them,,,chicas saying 500 pesos papi    !!!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 09:05:27 AM »
Bargain chicas are always the best! They do everything for rock bottom prices and then some...for a few pennies more!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2021, 01:03:39 PM »
I will admit that when/if they call for another session at the same price...I tip well and give them the spot on the roster they earned.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 01:32:18 PM »
Sirs Papi s correct!  Best be Ghosted  on to the next forget about old pussy.  New pussy will make you forget ghosted pussy as long as your not robbed and ghosted !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal