global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: BACK IN ACTION!  (Read 599 times)

TheSixtyMinuteMan

BACK IN ACTION!
« on: December 29, 2023, 03:57:04 AM »
Greeting fellow mongers. Right now, I'm in Atlanta getting ready to catch my flight to Sosua via Miami. I plan on doing a live trip report letting you all know what's happening while I'm in Sosua. Originally, I was planning to come for Halloween, but a personal situation prevented me, and I was able to arrange a last-minute trip for this New Year's weekend. In case if anyone wasn't aware, this will be my first mongering trip in 12 years and also the first one since getting divorced earlier this year, so I believe this is a well-deserved holiday for myself. I might be a little rusty doing this but I hope that I will be able to provide important details and make this trip report enjoyable.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Pussyrus1422

Re: BACK IN ACTION!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 09:35:19 AM »
I might be a little rusty doing this but I hope that I will be able to provide important details and make this trip report enjoyable.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

You have picked a good week in the DR, given that Sat Jan 6th is 3 Kings Day. This is the national holiday when all the children receive their XMas presents, and families party like there is no tomorrow. So all the mothers and chicas will be working hard to earn that extra cash needed for this weekend....Enjoy! 

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 10:25:20 PM »
I've been there Christmas - New Years and to Three Kings day 2X'S, its not busy, only local chicas, so you have to put in some work to find good talent. You need to work the beach and Pedro between 3-8pm. Locals will go home and try again tomorrow because they don't have the price of a beers to post up.Not saying I did not have a good time, but I was not new to Sosua, I've walked the whole town, it's only about 3sq. miles, and the side streets too.

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 11:34:23 PM »
I also did my first monger trip after 30 YR marriage (15yrs ago). I f--ked up the first couple of trips, falling in lust!!! The normal shit that happens when a 50+ man meets 20yr.old chica, the only head that's thinking is the little one. I was lucky, it was before the age of smart phones, when I went home it was over.Now chicas will text you for money all the time, just say NO, SORRY and leave it at that, no reason needed.They will move on to the next simp that will send money. She will see you in a heart beat when you land, your a pay day!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal