global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report  (Read 2086 times)

Vern2020

Trip Report
« on: January 13, 2024, 11:47:28 AM »
I was in Sosua 12/27 to 1/7.  I had never been there over New Years before.  My only complaint for the week is that I should have set up a date for New Years in advance.  There were not a lot of girls out and about that night.  Had to settle for what I could get.  But for the week in general, I was able to find good girls throughout the week.  Repeated with several of them because it was easier than going out and looking.  Just communicate through Whats App.  Like others have said, there are fewer girls waiting to be picked up out on the street.  Things change and we adapt.  But Sosua is still the place to go in the DR.  It was a great week, weather was great, and I got out of town for some sightseeing as well.  Always paid between 3,000-4,000 pesos.  I'd say there were about as many Haitians available as Dominicans.  I'll be back for sure.

stinqu

Re: Trip Report
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 07:40:58 PM »
I'm happy to hear you had a good time, because I know for a fact the week you stayed is the slowest of the year, so you did good bro.Your right about setting "dates" up ahead of time during the holidays, and often its not because they may have another client, but they have expected family commitments.

justin_credible

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 08:08:57 PM »
Great Report.

I'll be there this week and it's great to hear that the Haitians are there as extra "value" options. I call them value because most of the time the service is significantly better.

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 09:03:25 PM »
Haitians have always been there. They tend to stay in the back ground so the cops don't shake them down for cash. When they see those flashing blue lights of Cesture polica they scatter. Had a chica run into my arms once to save her from the cops, she was trapped in the middle of the block with no way out.

kingotto1

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 02:50:18 PM »
Can you share with me the name of the last girl in your post? DM is fine or post it here, i'm curious. Thanks...

pecosbill

• All Access
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 06:51:11 PM »
Any intel you are willing to provide on images 2 and 4 would be greatly appreciated. DM would be great!

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 07:14:41 PM »
I also like the cute girl next door type, but 3000 is my max for 5-6's. I know that that the time of year you were there the pickings were slim, we pay what we must, lol. Good report.

WT3

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 08:02:42 AM »
All the chicks in Sosua and dudes are asking about chicks who are objectively trash that how sad it is in town fellas don't go.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 04:30:14 PM »
All the chicks in Sosua and dudes are asking about chicks who are objectively trash that how sad it is in town fellas don't go.
You will not be missed, lololol.

Stones

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2024, 01:09:35 AM »

Vern is a true vet and he did just fine. As a vet myself, I continue to believe that the best value when it comes to the chicas are the mid-range ladies-- 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's and a handful of 8's. When I'm in the Su I am looking for great sex, not necessarily hot looks.

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2024, 01:25:06 AM »
With the range you gave, you just included all the chicas in the area.

justin_credible

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 08:08:36 AM »

Vern is a true vet and he did just fine. As a vet myself, I continue to believe that the best value when it comes to the chicas are the mid-range ladies-- 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's and a handful of 8's. When I'm in the Su I am looking for great sex, not necessarily hot looks.

Bingo. The dynamics, and strength I might add, of Sosua is that you're valuing performance/price because the abundance of 4-7 make it so that you don't even have to pay more than 3000 pesos (50$) max assuming you put in a little work. Performance is always solid too, and sometimes even spectacular if you find the right one. Even the few girls who "leche papi" 4 minutes into the deed will let you continue to do your thing.

If you're looking for super high-quality talent, honestly, Sosua is not the place. Amazing looking girls are there, but the looks department are going to be lacking compared to Colombia and Thailand etc.

Counter point to this is why travel all the way to Sosua to have an abundance of 4-7? Well, some of those 4-7's will have your toes curling up within a few minutes leaving you feeling like a million dollars. Also, the diversification that you get of picking light, tall, thick, old young chikas is super appealing. No right or wrong answer, but I prefer this option. In Colombia you can get both.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 08:13:03 AM by justin_credible »

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 11:22:57 AM »

If you're looking for super high-quality talent, honestly, Sosua is not the place. Amazing looking girls are there, but the looks department are going to be lacking compared to Colombia and Thailand etc.

Gonna have to disagree with you here. In Colombia, the chicas are better dressed with a better presentation, but in the looks department, I can’t say it’s superior to DR. Lot of surgeries, bad surgeries, and fair-skinned plastic in Colombia.

In Thailand, the girls are biologically and naturally lacking in body. Lot of petite girls with flat asses, small tits, and/or square shapes with uhh, very interesting teeth.

In terms of body, color, beauty, and variety, DR is amongst the top 3 spots in the game in my opinion.

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 01:43:05 PM »
Must agree, DR has something for every one. For guys that Sport F**k, the numbers are not what they once were, but for me and most, it's fine IMHO.

justin_credible

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 11:21:39 PM »

Gonna have to disagree with you here. In Colombia, the chicas are better dressed with a better presentation, but in the looks department, I can’t say it’s superior to DR. Lot of surgeries, bad surgeries, and fair-skinned plastic in Colombia.

In Thailand, the girls are biologically and naturally lacking in body. Lot of petite girls with flat asses, small tits, and/or square shapes with uhh, very interesting teeth.

In terms of body, color, beauty, and variety, DR is amongst the top 3 spots in the game in my opinion.

Perhaps I should have made myself mor clear. the Venezuelans in Colombia are superior in looks to the women of DR in my humble opinion. There's a reason why those beauties win all those miss world's and universe. In addition to this, there's a big culture pf physical fitness that isn't as pronounced in the DR.

but.....There is no use arguing over this though because everyone has their preferences. I love them thick, and light with large culos. Thai women aren't going to work for me.  The diverse population of both countries (I'm talking DR and Venezuelan here) you're going to find some very high-quality women pretty easy.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal