global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: no reports  (Read 1750 times)

mvagusta16

no reports
« on: February 13, 2024, 08:32:59 PM »
Dam what happened to this forum, not a single trip report from Superbowl Weekend??

jd66

Re: no reports
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 08:36:37 PM »
Why would there be
Super bowl there is vastly overrated

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 08:46:19 PM »
Dam what happened to this forum, not a single trip report from Superbowl Weekend??

That's what Youtube is for.  People rarely post real trips reports in this forum.  Just like people rarely post real pics.  It's mostly WhatsApp and social media pics now.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

mvagusta16

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 09:34:11 PM »
Why would there be

Whether its overrated or not, i figured since its the busiest weekend in Sosua, there would be atleast one trip report from a member, but with your comment, i understand why people dont post trip reports anymore

TheRealDallas

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 10:41:06 PM »
Why would there be

Whether its overrated or not, i figured since its the busiest weekend in Sosua, there would be atleast one trip report from a member, but with your comment, i understand why people dont post trip reports anymore

I agree

That’s how you know the “Su dead B”

This site has 2 more years max …..
Then dust bunnies and tumbleweeds

The real prime tmbts vets got a lil older but still have amazing trips in DR not the SU, therefore the trip reports wouldn’t be relatable but still good info to others

Trips to the su aren’t even TR worthy at best
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 10:43:38 PM by TheRealDallas »

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 01:07:57 AM »
You could easily upload a mini trip report on YouTube and try to monetize it. I uploaded 1/8 trip reports because they serve little purpose anymore. Guys either follow trends, or live in their own reality. I can write a 7000 Word trip report but if if you want to believe RazorRaze, or FingerFinger and their POVs and behave in similar manner Such as there’s no more affordable housing this is the floor(when it’s not) why waste my time. I can easily do a voice note in a group chat than type an essay
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Viva La Vega

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 08:25:04 AM »
Trip Report:

Easy flight, car rental, check in.

Street busy, beach busy. Got some numbers of cute girls, but so far sticking to the roster. Ate some food, drank some beer, smoked some cigars, did a little work. I expect it to be about the same for the next 5-6 weeks.

I just prefer being here than where i live.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 08:36:10 AM »
Bet knowbody posted any thing because it wasent a nock it out of the park or any thing notable, I strolled by Biailies Saturday It was Mobbed, most ly Gringos Brothers very few chicas. and as the you tube video it was a sausege fest million man watch one ,,Like posted on an other thread a lot of guys just here to party with there Amigas or with a crew,,not enough chicas so they got you over a barrel if your thirsty enough to overpay, Also you got guys that mabey never mongered,,,that sbaptizim by fire if it was your first time down here and your in the Savage hoe filled croweded streets trying to bust your Sosua Cherry,, probably would not end well,,,Any who these guys probaly had a few drinks watched the game, Chicas were an after thought, Shit bet bsome guys bailed the next day out of Dodge,,,,, Carry on Sirs !

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2024, 03:01:08 PM »
It may be that guys are slowing down in the number of "new" chicas their hitting/trip, so it would redundant to re-post the same old chicas. I know I have. Only add 1-2 new ones per trip now.

Coochie93

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2024, 04:17:46 PM »
Why would there be

I agree

That’s how you know the “Su dead B”

This site has 2 more years max …..
Then dust bunnies and tumbleweeds

The real prime tmbts vets got a lil older but still have amazing trips in DR not the SU, therefore the trip reports wouldn’t be relatable but still good info to others

Trips to the su aren’t even TR worthy at best

i think it's moreso bc people do videos now. Whenever someone posts a new topic people do respond to it, now is up to the frequency as in years past idk.

mvagusta16

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2024, 04:58:43 PM »
It may be that guys are slowing down in the number of "new" chicas their hitting/trip, so it would redundant to re-post the same old chicas. I know I have. Only add 1-2 new ones per trip now.

So like Dallas said, this forum will be dust in 2 years, "redundent" trip reports lol, guys post the same nonsense all day everyday just to see there post counts go up.

Superbowl weekend and not a single trip report with real time pics lol guess TMBTS be dead too

TheRealDallas

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2024, 02:21:02 PM »

So like Dallas said, this forum will be dust in 2 years, "redundent" trip reports lol, guys post the same nonsense all day everyday just to see there post counts go up.

Superbowl weekend and not a single trip report with real time pics lol guess TMBTS be dead too

Bro deadass everything I post about I’ve witnessed in real time, I’ve seen the death of the Su happening once they close Classico

“TMBTS is also on life support”
But will be dead soon B

The past 18 mos has been a reflection of the future …
You will not see Super Bowl TR posts moving forward
You will not see many real time photos
You rarely would see any nines or dimes
You will not see any more post about holding said line
You will not see many posts about a chica auction like I created (https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=9910.0)
90 pages strong 💪🏾
So on and so forth

🪦 RIP TMBTS it’s been a great ride,
Shout out to the moderators and creators

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2024, 04:41:09 AM »

I think a lot of Vets realized the only thing trip reports do is blow up a spot and lead to inflation (higher prices).  The days of wanting to showoff the hookers you banged are kinda played out, if you ain't new to this.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Stones

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2024, 08:12:02 AM »
Written trip reports are pretty much useless now because no one really shares any detailed information about the chicas. As someone else noted, we might as well just spend the time watching the YouTube videos.

Travelguy90

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2024, 08:48:45 AM »
f--k it I’ll do a mini one since I’m going to Brazil in a few days. This a trip report from Bogota the past week

Feb 17-22

Went to Bogota with friend and we stayed in Chapinero and Teusaquillo. Normally I’m a Zona Rosa and Usueqan kind of guy but friend wanted to be closer to the action. We hit Divas pretty much an AMP(I’ll start referring to them as CMP), which had pretty decent quality for 130k or about 33ish USD. The COP is about 3900 to usd but you’ll get 3720 to the usd as about your best exchange rate if you not trying to search high n low. With the 130k you’re getting a good 30 minutes not rushed, they have showers and nice facilities. I get a good 5-10 minute message before starting anything. They will ask you oral natural which is sin condom. Sometimes you pay more, sometimes you don’t if the girl actually likes you. Me and a buddy had a blast. divas isn’t far from the public park and they have nice loft apartments for rent or Airbnb or booking.com for 30$ or less per night literally a 3 minute walk away. Atm is nearby as well.

We hit 2 other CMP and similar success some cheaper. We went to a nightclub that was a hooker den essentially called Tantra club in Barrios Unidas. It kinda was like blue ice a little, nice ambience, a lot of beautiful woman sitting down, everyone inviting and relaxing. We spent maybe 20 minutes in there talking to talent, a quick drink, got a number and bounced to more guaranteed action.

We hit SF and it was nice talent the entire trip, never really a dead day, except in the morning before 10am. I have civilians as well as hookers I know, he has mainly just 2 chicks i he knows, the rest will always be newbies but he likes Flacas with cute faces, but will adapt if the girl takes his breath away. Some chicas I know now are open to anal there, offered me 30 minutes of anal for 60k or about 15$, though not sure what her normal rate would be. Me and chic known each other now for maybe Somme 3-4 years, I don’t always go with her, but I threw her some Christmas dough for the family so maybe that’s why it was the first time I was offered anal after all this time. Me and dude ended up having two chics over to a smash spot off Calle 61 and cr 15ish, I don’t know the exact address just the guesstimate but we had a kind size bed, sex couch, hot tub, standup shows, sex chair,. Total damage was about 50$ total all together not a piece, it was great. Just a small hiccup with payment because he gave all the money to one girl instead of splitting the payment like I told him earlier so we overspent but it wasn’t a major deal because he was happy and gonna pay the difference just for everything to go off without a problem.

We took time off of smashing tricks to see the different countryside cities 2-3 hours away and shoot social media content. He enjoyed nature but the journey there in the mountains was scaring the shit out of him. Be weary in remote areas because Uber and other driver apps were not working or available so we had to find a local taxi company to get us out the valley and into a nearby city where we could then call and Uber or catch a bus. Taxi drivers sometimes listen but buddy just got confused when we told him how long we were staying because our personal driver overslept during our checkout time.

Upon returning we went back to the CMP and SF and did our things. In about a week, I smashed maybe 10 women ranging from 7-9 and my total bill was under 300$. I stayed in $5 hostels and had local women giving me kisses for shots of alcohol during a birthday party, to up to 50$ a night to stay in a loft because I wanted the experience. My boy wanted to check out a 180$ a night finca and loved it and found it worthwhile. I liked it a lot too. Got 14g of weed for about 30k cop. 9/10 trip, I got sick towards the end but my asthma hates cold environments.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal