global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report Brief: Panama  (Read 8454 times)

PoonTangClan

Trip Report Brief: Panama
« on: June 04, 2021, 06:31:22 PM »
Boots on the ground in Panama. I classify myself as an excellent (and very picky) judge when it comes to ratings on women, and I gotta say that the ratio of fly women to the not-so-fly women is high. There are a LOT of very attractive ladies here. Wall to wall. At least 94%. Pretty faces with slim and slim-thick bodies, the majority. Day time freelance action is sparse without a pre-established rolodex of contacts, unless massage parlors and establishments of those sorts are your thing. Social media pipelining before arrival was weak (this was surprising).

The currency is USD, so there’s not much negotiation going on. ST starts at $100-$150-$200, and it’s not easy getting them down to $100 (or even below that), but with some game and patience, you might be able to pull it off. I’ve been fortunate, lol, but 8 out of 10 times, they’re not budging off that rate. Low-ballers and fake ballers beware! You’re gonna pay, and you’re not gonna like it here, lol.

Lot of foreign women in town. Colombians, Nicaraguans, Venezuelans, Dominicans, and everything in between. The foreigners seem to be amongst the usual suspects that want the highest rates. I’ve noticed the same thing in DR. 🤔 It’s the out-of-town non-native chicas from elsewhere that seem to be asking for the most and pushing costs up. Of course, the monger-simp dynamic doesn’t help the situation much at all. They’re gonna keep pouring gasoline on that fire. Smh.

As for me, I’m not paying $150 or more for ST, and I roll with a lotta dough. I’m just not gonna do it. It’s the principle. I was on the phone with a lawyer friend the other day. Dude is an attorney and for starters, he makes $150 an hour. So with that freshly in mind, paying an uneducated and unskilled chick the same amount of money as an American lawyer with years of law school and a JD, is f--kin’ outrageous. I can’t bring myself to do it. It’s not even a currency exchange argument here on this one, it’s just “no.” No way.

Panama is still within the grips of pandemic hysteria. Temp checks and hand sanitizer at most establishments, social distancing, early closings, and some things just closed outright. I’m still having a good time, but this is what it is. I’ll update ya’ll later. Gotta get back to the tourist thing, lol.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 08:23:54 AM by PoonTangClan »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Live Report Brief
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 07:01:27 PM »
Nice TR! Thank you!!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Canecounty

• All Access
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 06:09:08 AM »
Appreciate the report. Considering  Panama for July 4th weekend

Bravo1818

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 11:57:08 AM »
Appreciate the report. Considering  Panama for July 4th weekend

After hearing that TR, why are you still considering going to Panama in order to pay 150-200 bucks an hour?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 06:41:24 PM »
FYI for everyone: TLN here starts at $400. That’s across the board. (I always ask different chicas to see what the average is, and if most of them are on the same page). Yes they are, lol. $400 and up. Am I going to entertain a TLN? Lol. I could, but I won’t. You gotta draw a line in the sand somewhere. 🥴🤚

TheRealDallas

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 06:45:31 PM »
Yikes

Def not worth it

yaadman

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2021, 09:32:32 PM »
There is a olace downtown that the girls charge about 30 to 50 for half hour on the property, i got the name from someone on heree, but i cant remember the name now, ,im sure a taxi will know it, maybe if you search the oanama thread you can find the name. golden finger is $135 for a hour so i usually use that as my baseline, i have had some really great  sessions from some of the venezualans there i miss the veneto..

IP-JD

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 11:38:56 PM »
Good share. I always tell folks Panama is great for chicas as a side dish. Meaning, if youre there for work or can take a layover its worth a stop. But there are no deals. 150-200 is a common quote, likely tax is $100 after negotiation. If chicas are the sole mission'(and your set on that region), youre better off in Costa Rica or Colombia.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2021, 02:10:10 AM »
There is a olace downtown that the girls charge about 30 to 50 for half hour on the property, i got the name from someone on heree, but i cant remember the name now, ,im sure a taxi will know it, maybe if you search the oanama thread you can find the name. golden finger is $135 for a hour so i usually use that as my baseline, i have had some really great  sessions from some of the venezualans there i miss the veneto..

Yaadman,

Hmm. I haven’t heard of this half-hour spot, but I’ll research it. I’m curious just for the sake of intel. A part of me doubts that it’s accurate. 🤔 Maybe the original Panama poster got it wrong? I can’t imagine the chicks here giving piecemeal deals when they can make so much more for the full hour with no exceptions. I’m gonna try to look into it.

Is golden finger a full service on-the-premises-only massage parlor? That $135 quote for that kind of spot sounds about right, but I think I heard $150. A taxi driver mentioned a spot like that to me, but I’m not sure if he was talking about golden finger specifically, or a similar place.

Yeah. I heard the Veneto was closed. My research indicated that it was definitely a go-to spot.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2021, 02:12:22 AM »
Good share. I always tell folks Panama is great for chicas as a side dish. Meaning, if youre there for work or can take a layover its worth a stop. But there are no deals. 150-200 is a common quote, likely tax is $100 after negotiation. If chicas are the sole mission'(and your set on that region), youre better off in Costa Rica or Colombia.

Facts. 💯

But I will say that Costa Rica is hovering close to those Panama rates. Only a matter of time.

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2021, 04:16:39 AM »
San Jose is approaching the prices of Panama City but lesser talent.  The reality is that most of chicas in Habanos could command the same price in Ahnvee or Classicos. Maybe even more.   I have had a Cuban chick for $60 on a Sunday when there weren't many dudes and a local negotiated for me.  I had Caleña that was a stunner for $80 but I put in work.  Negotiated a chick from Medellin from $200 to $100 for my boy.  22 years old and flawless.  That said, the rates PoonTangClan is quoting are the norm.  A lot the dudes that are there are business travelers, and they pay whatever the girls tell them and walk them across the street to the Marriott.

La Bocatoreña is close to Casco Viejo for cheap day time action.  Mostly locals and a lot cheaper than places like Le Palace and La Mayor. 

Uber is cheap and works very well. 

The cost of living is higher than most places in Latin America, so it isn't cheap. 

yaadman

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2021, 10:29:55 AM »
Poon, yeah man there is a spot with cheapers girls, it nothing like habanos tho, its abit grungy. but they had one and two diamonds there, ill try and search for the original post, i have been there, so yeah i know its there, yeah gold fingers is full service.

Yaadman,

Hmm. I haven’t heard of this half-hour spot, but I’ll research it. I’m curious just for the sake of intel. A part of me doubts that it’s accurate. 🤔 Maybe the original Panama poster got it wrong? I can’t imagine the chicks here giving piecemeal deals when they can make so much more for the full hour with no exceptions. I’m gonna try to look into it.

Is golden finger a full service on-the-premises-only massage parlor? That $135 quote for that kind of spot sounds about right, but I think I heard $150. A taxi driver mentioned a spot like that to me, but I’m not sure if he was talking about golden finger specifically, or a similar place.

Yeah. I heard the Veneto was closed. My research indicated that it was definitely a go-to spot.

Poon, yeah man there is a spot with cheapers girls, it nothing like habanos tho, its abit grungy. but they had one and two diamonds there, ill try and search for the original post, i have been there, so yeah i know its there, yeah gold fingers is full service.

yaadman

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2021, 10:33:00 AM »
Poon, I just ask someone that taxi is taking more kickback than normal it should be $140 for the session, if you drive on your own its $120

PoonTangClan

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2021, 11:18:51 AM »
Poon, I just ask someone that taxi is taking more kickback than normal it should be $140 for the session, if you drive on your own its $120

I think you’re right. Now it makes sense why the drivers have been chasing me down for business, lol.

madvillian

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2021, 11:52:13 AM »
Thanks for the TR Poon!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal