global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Best party/younger crowd resort in Punta Cana?  (Read 5476 times)

stinqu

Re: Best party/younger crowd resort in Punta Cana?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 04:10:30 PM »
Yes there is P4P at A.I's

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 07:53:51 AM »
There are several Sosua vets working those properties posting on IG. Look for dominicanas taking selfies in bikinis.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

lazy_monger

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 03:13:05 PM »
You can monger in punta cana ?

Just go to Drink Point or hit up Tinder.  Legacy use to bring some talent. Got a superstar from there but it was gay as hell the last time I was there.  There is a spot at the end of España that has some lower tier girls. There are clip joints for the AI crowd, but they are expensive.  Just go to Bavaro and hit up Drink Point. Plenty of girls.

danceelite0

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2021, 07:38:57 AM »
I was in Punta Cana a month ago Drimk Point is suffering the curfew blues.  The police forced the to close as I was trying to get in.  Normally drink point rolls from midnight to 5am.  The were violating the curfew and not closing until forced to.  Pay for place is almost dead in PC.  I did see a few low grade hoes at the Sports bar and a little club on the back street but that’s it.  I had my lady with me for this vacay so I didn’t push it too hard.  I did drive all the way to that shopping center below Breathless. They had three chicks there day time,  they were doable.  I hit two on back to back days after golf.  However take them to a cabana that joint is falling apart.  G-spot !!

MrNavigator

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2021, 12:14:13 PM »
I was in Punta Cana a month ago Drimk Point is suffering the curfew blues.  The police forced the to close as I was trying to get in.  Normally drink point rolls from midnight to 5am.  The were violating the curfew and not closing until forced to.  Pay for place is almost dead in PC.  I did see a few low grade hoes at the Sports bar and a little club on the back street but that’s it.  I

If this was Sosua you would have TMD and his cult followers talking bout how the place is DEAD and the police only rolling up on bars because "the blacks" hang there.....smh

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2021, 04:24:40 PM »
A.I. resort action is on the LOLO, night time creeping, when the families are in bed. The night time shows  work the hotel circuit a week at at time, and the dancers are always up to make extra dinero.

lazy_monger

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2021, 04:57:12 PM »
I was in Punta Cana a month ago Drimk Point is suffering the curfew blues.  The police forced the to close as I was trying to get in.  Normally drink point rolls from midnight to 5am.  The were violating the curfew and not closing until forced to.  Pay for place is almost dead in PC.  I did see a few low grade hoes at the Sports bar and a little club on the back street but that’s it.  I

If this was Sosua you would have TMD and his cult followers talking bout how the place is DEAD and the police only rolling up on bars because "the blacks" hang there.....smh

The Drink Point situation is due to COVID.  The spots on Pedro Clisante got shutdown before COVID.  Not the same thing.  You dudes were talking about "adjust and adapt" well before the pandemic.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2021, 07:36:42 PM »
The Covid shut down has given the government time to reset the rules in Sosua, things will never go back to the way they were. P4P will be on the down low, or shut down if it is too open. There is big CHINESE MONEY IN THE DR. The major infrastructure investments in roads and ports is all Chinese money. The Chinese want to control 3rd would countries by putting them in debt. It is happening all over the world. DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS. IT IS THE CHINESE WAY.

MrNavigator

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2021, 08:12:19 AM »

The Drink Point situation is due to COVID.  The spots on Pedro Clisante got shutdown before COVID.  Not the same thing.  You dudes were talking about "adjust and adapt" well before the pandemic.

Is that you TMD?? So are you saying that the closure of any bars n clubs in Sosua prior to Covid was because BLACK hung there??

If you know anything about the DR at all and went to other cities you would know that clubs n bars across the country open and close all the time for one reason or NONE AT ALL. I could name them from SD, Higuey to POP, but you obviously wouldn't know them,.

CamefortheComments

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2021, 03:05:51 AM »
There are several Sosua vets working those properties posting on IG. Look for dominicanas taking selfies in bikinis.
Under what tags? How do I find them?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2021, 08:55:42 AM »
Go to the forum section and type Instagram in the search box.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

lazy_monger

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2021, 10:24:12 AM »

Is that you TMD?? So are you saying that the closure of any bars n clubs in Sosua prior to Covid was because BLACK hung there??

If you know anything about the DR at all and went to other cities you would know that clubs n bars across the country open and close all the time for one reason or NONE AT ALL. I could name them from SD, Higuey to POP, but you obviously wouldn't know them,.

I have been going to the DR for close to 20 years dude.  I have been all over the country. I drive and I speak Spanish.  I do the DR at least twice a year.  And that included 2020.

If the best you can do is an ad hominem attack, then take a seat.  What you gon come wit next?  Call me gay?  That is your go to move, isn't it?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2021, 05:58:35 AM »
The Covid shut down has given the government time to reset the rules in Sosua, things will never go back to the way they were. P4P will be on the down low, or shut down if it is too open. There is big CHINESE MONEY IN THE DR. The major infrastructure investments in roads and ports is all Chinese money. The Chinese want to control 3rd would countries by putting them in debt. It is happening all over the world. DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS. IT IS THE CHINESE WAY.
Chinese junk store !death by junk !!!!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2021, 08:10:33 AM »

I have been going to the DR for close to 20 years dude.  I have been all over the country. I drive and I speak Spanish.  I do the DR at least twice a year.  And that included 2020.

If the best you can do is an ad hominem attack, then take a seat.  What you gon come wit next?  Call me gay?  That is your go to move, isn't it?

Attack...you call that an ATTACK lol?? You got panties in a bunch for no reason . If you cant argue facts or give reasons why you disagree then there is no use in replying to many of my posts. Anyone who has been in the DR over the years and to different cities and towns known that they have shut down, reopened and shutdown bars/clubs again n again.....including Sosua. Has little to nothing to do with black men.

They do what they want no rhyme or reason for the most part. If the political party you support gets ran out of town or office it's a good chance your business is in trouble. If you don't pay people off like you supposed to then your business is in trouble. If you foreign and Dominican businesses figure you getting to much money then your business is in trouble.

Then right when you think you got it all figured out.....all that goes out the window and you shutdown or arrested for foolishness. Which is why I will never do business  inn the DR...

lazy_monger

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2021, 05:20:53 PM »
What facts?  You create a narrative and then argue against yourself. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal