global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 2 Weeks in Sosua need a Place  (Read 1416 times)

Bingo321

2 Weeks in Sosua need a Place
« on: April 26, 2021, 06:57:34 PM »
I'll be in Sosua again May 3rd. I plan on doing 2 weeks in Sosua and maybe 2 weeks and Santo domingo. This was a last minute trip so I'm scrambling to look for a place. Budget is 50 or so dollars a night. Does anyone know of any 2 week stay deals? My fallback is Europa but I'm not feeling that vibe. I'd like something a little better than that. I won't be marathon Smashing, but instead keeping it slow and steady enjoying the country as well.

Hobby

Re: 2 Weeks in Sosua need a Place
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 07:53:23 PM »
Sosua Inn.  My favorite place in Sosua besides staying at a villa.  Sosua Inn is 80 per night but discounts for longer stays.

Backgroundhustlin

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 08:06:24 PM »
You can't go wrong with Garden Condos.

Travelguy90

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 01:15:54 PM »
Have you looked at waterfront hotel by Alicia Beach? If you do it via Airbnb it works out to 14$ per night if you do a 2 week stay. I know Hotelcoco has safes in their rooms with English speaking Canadian staff/owners who charge around 25$ a night. El Rancho is about 30-40 a night I believe, and has a built in restaurant and near the strip, bank and beach.

It’s more places you can find same day for roughly 30$ a night near some action.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 01:26:22 PM »
If you consider getting that waterfront spot....You might want to first ask if there is A/C and second if you can bring in chicas.  I understand that those spots are particular.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 01:44:13 PM »
If you consider getting that waterfront spot....You might want to first ask if there is A/C and second if you can bring in chicas.  I understand that those spots are particular.
I know two guys who stay there, one was a short term and the others an expat. They both had girls but as you said checking up with security and the place is ideal. I think they limit you to one girl per visit until they get to know you because they expat said multiple girls came over to his spot before when telling a story

Bingo321

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 06:13:33 PM »
Have you looked at waterfront hotel by Alicia Beach? If you do it via Airbnb it works out to 14$ per night if you do a 2 week stay. I know Hotelcoco has safes in their rooms with English speaking Canadian staff/owners who charge around 25$ a night. El Rancho is about 30-40 a night I believe, and has a built in restaurant and near the strip, bank and beach.

It’s more places you can find same day for roughly 30$ a night near some action.
What's the quality we are talking here? Thanks for the tips all.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 06:23:04 PM »
There's a reason why they are priced that way. Imho the first is the level of accommodation...old structure, no real a/c, and dilapidated furnishings. Second is location, between buildings, no clear access, or poorly maintained landscaping and lighting. If you're  ok with those aspects youll save some real dough. Otherwise $40 at Europa or Las  Palmeras.

Raul67

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 06:39:59 PM »
Palmeras has a great location and you can snag them fresh off the bus since it’s across from the bus station. It’s way too noisy for me. I thought the rooms were ok.

If you stay at Coco Hotel, they do have rooms with a/c for a little more. Thursday night was karaoke night and you will meet some well known expats and a nicely mixed crowd. Ian, the son, is a great guy. His mom is nuts—hates white Americans. Yep, she’s white too. If you stay there, let us know how you like your room. My best guess is some of the better but cheaper pussy could be pointed in your direction. Frankly, during the pandemic it was and probably still is, a great crossroads. Not sure about the rooms because I’ve never stayed there. Did witness a near hilarious bar fight, the beginning of one, not the end. 

Travelguy90

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 08:26:19 PM »

What's the quality we are talking here? Thanks for the tips all.
Im 30 and don’t really care for much except safety because I don’t spend much time in my room. I’ll say they’re about budget inn quality. I like Coco because of the sages in the room, English speaking staff, chill vibe, I can have 3-4 girls in one room no issue along with security and a gate. It’s not too far from Angvee either. However if you were to rent a car parking might be an issue. The hot water is hit or miss though as my complaint.

Waterfront wasn’t too bad but it’s definitely a basic room. It has a pretty nice restaurant though and proximity to the beach is nice. I never stayed at sleep rancho. You could stay at Caribbean diamond because currently they are doing a discount rate but it’s per day not week so maybe you could negotiate something. I’m not picky because I can get a nice cabana if I’m in the fancy mood, otherwise I just want a safe place to leave my item and smash chicks. I’m simple so another’s input may help or just check out pictures online via booking.com

Samar69

• Long Beach, CA
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2021, 08:50:22 PM »
Palmeras has a great location and you can snag them fresh off the bus since it’s across from the bus station. It’s way too noisy for me. I thought the rooms were ok.

If you stay at Coco Hotel, they do have rooms with a/c for a little more. Thursday night was karaoke night and you will meet some well known expats and a nicely mixed crowd. Ian, the son, is a great guy. His mom is nuts—hates white Americans. Yep, she’s white too. If you stay there, let us know how you like your room. My best guess is some of the better but cheaper pussy could be pointed in your direction. Frankly, during the pandemic it was and probably still is, a great crossroads. Not sure about the rooms because I’ve never stayed there. Did witness a near hilarious bar fight, the beginning of one, not the end.

His Mom isn’t nuts she’s just a typical white woman.  They hate white people nowadays.
Like to play golf.  Practicing immigration law.  Investing in crypto.  Looking forward to football & hockey.

Bingo321

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 07:29:19 PM »
I ended up going the airbnb route and I found a nice condo for 35$ a night at club residencial. Looks like a decent enough spot and certainly better than europa for the same price, at least Julians in europa which was pretty busted. Problem is now that the airbnb kicks off one day after I get over there. Maybe a night at terra linda or anton reef? I stayed at anton reef in december and it was really nice and they got me at 50$ a night for a couple of nights. Anywho thanks for the tips all. Next, I will take a bus to Santo domingo for 2 weeks as my tinder game has netted way too much booty. First time there as well, so not sure, perhaps piatini area?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2021, 12:17:21 PM »
I would say Piantini is a nice jump off spot. Uber close to Malls, Colonial and the Malecon....technically even Boca Chica. If you rent a car then even moreso!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal