General Category > Trip Reports To Other Countries

Nairobi Kenya Trip

(1/32) > >>

murano2010:
November 2023.  Im starting to like this destination a little more.  This is my 3rd trip to Nairobi Kenya. 

Checked in to my Airbnb in the Westlands area on a Thursday afternoon. Im in the same building as my other 2 visits, but in a different apt with a different host.   These rentals in this building are affordable.  They range from $37 to $62 a night, depending on the Airbnb host. 

In this entire area Airbnbs are plentiful.   I just happen to like this particular building.    I believe the units in this building are all one BR, with 1 1/2 baths, kitchen ( with appliances and water cooler ), dining counter, dining room, with a washer.  Im paying $45 a night, which includes all taxes. 

Im 3 days ahead of my wingman who is supposed to arrive on the 19th of Nov.

My 1st victim was the chick Nasha from my last trip.  Good juice, but a begging headache.  I got her to come over in a taxi around 9pm.  We had a quick drink at a restaurant nearby.  Then went upstairs.   

As expected and before bed, she started telling me about some event she was planning to go to next evening.  At 1st, I thought she was inviting me to go with her to that event.  But as it turned out, she was telling me about it, angling to get me to give her money.   

Mind you, I never discussed payment with her for coming to spend time with me.  Because she was pumping me up with how much she missed me.  With that I was just going to give her some cash the next morning through M-Pesa ( digital payment system ).   

My last visit in May, I had given her 4000 ksh ( about $23 at the time ) each morning when she was leaving.   She was begging and angling then.  Part of it is her fault, because she was and keeps acting like she is/was in love, and not a freelancer. 

And assumed I was falling for that bullshit.   So when I gave her money, I gave her what Id give a GF who could use some money for food for the day/night.   Not strictly paying for services.

This is the Westlands area, many of the freelance chicks in the clubs or working on dating apps like Tinder, have much higher expectation$ on what they should get from clients.  But I can see knowing how to move, a guy can pay much less by finding talent on his own without those sources.   

That's not to say that every chick on Tinder ( etc ) or up in the clubs are expecting to get paid a lot for their time.   Negotiations is very much a part of the culture here.   So negotiating is expected here in Nairobi with just about anything that doesnt have a fixed price on it.  There are a lot of women in this city.  And it almost seems as if they have a greater need to have access to money even more than the freelancers in the DR.  Which seems to make negotiating with Kenyans much easier.

Also, many of the freelance women here in Nairobi don't seem to have a unionized mindset, like it seems with the chicks in the DR.

So my chick Nasha gives me the details about her social event, but Im not paying it much mind.  We ended up having a good welcome back session.  I got up early.  Didnt care to hit it again.  I was annoyed somewhat because this chick was coughing much of the night after the session.

Then it dawned on me.  She was sick the whole time.  She was hiding it from me.   Just like she did last time.  When she came over with her son.  Both of them were coughing.  Tried to get me to give her extra money, pretending she was going to go to the hospital later that morning.   I gave her 4000 ksh in May when she was leaving, and I gave her 5000 ksh the morning of this visit.   

She brought up the social event again in the morning, asking me if I was going to give her money towards it.  To which I declined, since I had just got there.  Around 7pm later, she brought it up again.  This time I told her that I never said I was giving her money for that.  She had wanted 5000 ksh.   But shit, her social events is not a priority or my responsibility.   It's not for food, rent, or utilities.

Some of these chicks game is so weak and transparent that it's pathetic.  Some of these chicks aint got nothing on many of the DR chicks when it comes to running game. 

Since she was coughing all night, I used that to keep her away from me for a while.  I can always get her to come over anytime I want in case I get the urge.  I stopped taking her calls and texts because they were getting too frequent. 

Including her trick calling me using another number.  Lots of other fish in the sea.    That about covers the 1st few days as far as women are concerned.  The next chapter is about a Tinder chick I met, who travelled 3hrs to come see me, with her spending 3 days with me.   

And me meeting a cute chick with a nice body yesterday at her job.  A brief chat resulted in her suggesting that we exchange numbers.    Cold approaching chicks with regular jobs here is a welcome change, from dealing with chicks always on the hustle.   Just from our brief encounter and followup messages, the lady is already talking about cooking something for me. 

PoonTangClan:
Appreciate the report. Keep it coming, and don’t forget the pics, sir. 😆👌🏽

Bat Man:
I would suggest that you aviod Kikuyu women they're notorious beggers.

Tinder is not really necessary You could just walk down Moi Avenue in CBD ( but I'd understand if you wouldn't want to)  and collect numbers.

Kenya is really going through it with the cost of living increase and the Shilling crash You're helping the economy and yourself at the same time.

All previous advice still stands have a great trip.

murano2010:

--- Quote from: Bat Man on November 30, 2023, 01:52:50 AM ---I would suggest that you aviod Kikuyu women they're notorious beggers.

Tinder is not really necessary You could just walk down Moi Avenue in CBD ( but I'd understand if you wouldn't want to)  and collect numbers.

Kenya is really going through it with the cost of living increase and the Shilling crash You're helping the economy and yourself at the same time.

All previous advice still stands have a great trip.

--- End quote ---
Ive been seeing Kikuyu women in action.  Nasha is Kikuyu.  Beverly from Mombasa last May is Kikuyu.   There may be others.

We met 2 chicks at the mall 2 days ago.  And both of them were Kikuyu.   These chicks were selling life insurance.  When they saw us at the outside food court, the cuter one made a beeline towards us.  They werent being friendly because they were interested in us, they were hoping we might be interested in some life insurance.

My buddy worked fast, cracking on the cuter one for her number.  She had the banging body.  Tits and ass.    Both were young and claimed to have no kids.  (They were about 23 to 25.)   I did not get or seek the number from the other girl the 1st day.   But I felt that she was doable. 

That same day, his chick asked if we had left the mall yet.  Their insurance company was sponsoring a bowling event at the mall.  The chick told my buddy about it, and asked if we would like to come.   We had left awhile ago, and wasnt even thinking about coming back to be set up to be fleeced like an ATM.  Were not in the DR but it sure started to feel like it.   

The following day though, my buddy claimed his chick wanted to meet up with him at the mall again.  This time I figured it was so they could get a free meal out of the deal.   I decided to go even though I knew it was a whack idea.   The other chick was supposed to come too.   This time I wanted to see if she looked any better than the 1st day we met in the food court.   

She actually did look better.  As far as I was concerned these chicks had f--ked up.   They were not where they were supposed to be at the time that was agreed to.  I had nothing to do with making any arrangements.  That was all between my buddy and the chick.   Apparently they did not head to the mall until we were at the mall.   That was not the plan.

This is where both of these chicks seemed a little goofy.  And the way his chick was acting, I didnt see him getting any of that juice anytime soon.  I felt that she was  probably going to give him the runaround.   The other chick started dropping hints of needing to get her nails done.  Which was really aimed towards me. 

Im somewhat certain that if I said lets go to my place, she probably would have went.  But I wasnt that interested.  I had met someone much nicer earlier , that I was going to pursue.   So we finished up at the mall with them.   These chicks are going home, and me and my buddy are going to catch a taxi.

The chick that supposedly likes me, mentioned her nails again.  Then when we got outside, she asks "can you give me some cash".   I said "cash?".   I said how much are you talking about, out of curiosity.   I think she said 5G's.   I didnt ask her to repeat it or confirm how much that was.  I just told her, if and when we get together we will see about that.   

I just laughed at the whole situation.  Him coming to the realization that this chick was probably just playing him, and has no intentions of f--king him.  And the other chick thinking that she was entitled to some cash for doing nothing.   The whole point of bringing them up, is that those two chicks were both Kikuyu women. 

Before I got back to my Airbnb, the chick was sending me videos, pics and memes of herself.   Acting like her asking me for cash was no big deal.   Oh my goodness she was pushing hard, trying to find out when we can get together.  This chick would not just call it a night. 

She sent me some more pics later that night.    My buddy had already told his chick he was leaving 3 days from now.   Which was a lie.   So I guess both of them saw that they needed to move fast, in order to get some cash or whatever else they could get.   

murano2010:
I would agree that Tinder is not necessary, but it sure is interesting seeing how proactive these chicks are in sending dudes LIKES, and occasionally messages.  Last time I checked I had over 2700 likes.   I'd say most of those likes are from all 3 visits combined.   And very little from other destinations that I have been to.   

The exchange rate for the USD to the Kenyan shilling is better than my 1st visit.   It was around 131 Ksh to 1 USD last year.  Now it's 154 ksh to 1 USD.   So ones dollar does go a little further now. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version