global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Los Mangos Golf Club  (Read 5338 times)

FuenteFuente

Los Mangos Golf Club
« on: May 05, 2019, 06:59:58 AM »
Going to spend a few days at Blackbeards before heading into the Su on my upcoming trip. Has anybody played at Los Mangos Golf Club? I hear it is a goat track with horrible rentals but I am willing to give it a try. I hear it is less than a five minute ride from BB, making for a good excursion away from the chicas for a quick nine holes.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

Blacknight69

Re: Los Mangos Golf Club
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 10:51:19 AM »
garbage

crazy_canuck

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 05:45:47 PM »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

FuenteFuente

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 07:05:09 PM »
LOL, what I have heard is that the course is not well maintained, and that the rental clubs are indeed pure garbage. I called the clubhouse a couple days ago and they want $85 for nine holes. Playa Dorado is farther away but there is a $35 nine-hole rate. I've played Playa Dorado and it is a nice track. It's farther away from Blackbeards but the overall cost is about the same as Los Mangos.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:08:07 PM by FuenteFuente »
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

youwho

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 07:11:55 PM »
I don't play golf but I have eaten and used the pool just to get away from bb

FuenteFuente

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 09:09:17 PM »
I don't play golf but I have eaten and used the pool just to get away from bb

How much was the taxi ride? How far?

youwho

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 05:53:56 PM »
we walked just follow the beach I believe a taxi is 150 or 200 peso anywhere  in Costambar

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal