global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: No ED wit Fruit of the Poisoned Tree  (Read 1724 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
No ED wit Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
« on: May 14, 2021, 03:29:03 PM »
IS IT TIME TO FREE R KELLY???  A MILF is suggesting her at age [18] daughter is ok to "roam." Im at a point to agree, but I can't take her daughter to spots where I go with her Mom.

Honestly, where can a wrinkled up old senior go accompanied with a "teen" on his arm? Ahnvee, Bailees? Sosua Beach?  And in Pop, am I limited to Atlanta Lights and Rooftop Lounge?

How sick does it really appear when there are 50 years between the two of you???  Are Dominicans really ok with R Kelly Senior???

After all...Her Mom said it would be OK...and we should have fun on Cofresi Beach where nobody cares!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Jazzy2019

Re: No ED wit Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 04:39:07 PM »
An old acquaintance set me up with her newly minted 18 year old daughter. Child had like literally just gotten her cédula. All she asked was they I treat her well. I had no intention of taking her out. She came over the hotel and chilled while one of Sosua’s more glamorous and notorious chicas was preparing to leave. I only mentioned that because a couple of weeks after our session the youngster texted me and asked for my amigas number. I claimed not to have it. There was no way I was going to be the guy to provide her ingress into the fast chica lifestyle. She has to do that without my help. I’ve not seen the 18 year old out and about so I can only conclude she decided to keep her act off Broadway for now.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:41:01 PM by Jazzy2019 »

MrNavigator

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 05:05:51 PM »
If she in the DR and trying to f--k in SOSUA...that means she has been f--king GROWN ASS MEN (pedos) Dominicans n Haitians since she was probably 12....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 05:34:27 PM »
Ouch! Damn, the truth is painful!!

Travelguy90

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 05:36:02 PM »
If she in the DR and trying to f--k in SOSUA...that means she has been f--king GROWN ASS MEN (pedos) Dominicans n Haitians since she was probably 12....
i agree with that. I’ve seen barely legal if at all legal Chica look uncomfortable when touched on the arm by a 50+ year old and barely communicated with guys in their 20s. I also seen some under 20 year olds rushing full into trying to solicit a customer and I was questioning how old she was. That behavior definitely tells who’s got experience
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Jazzy2019

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 05:42:38 PM »

Attractive girls from single mother homes are often preyed on by older Dominican guys. I have no doubt my 18 year didn’t start f--king when she got her cédula. The child had mad skills. Could be she was serving gringos. Then it’s highly likely some Dominican male 5-10 years her senior was the first to turn her out. I’m sorry I simply don’t get all twisted about it. That’s the way the culture is. I just make sure that I don’t dip below 18. Just a thought, they have one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in all of Latin America. If you think gringos are getting those girls pregnant you should think again.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 05:43:11 PM »
18 is a legally independent age in a lot of places, but just because she’s legal, doesn’t mean one should indulge. If they look like youngsters, even at age 18, that’s because they are. Walk away. There are plenty of more mature chicas to get involved with.

Massive age gaps between chicas and mongers stand out like a sore thumb. It’s bad optics. People know what time it is when it comes to mongering, but never make it obvious. Trust that it’s low key frowned upon in many areas.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 05:51:30 PM »
18 is a legally independent age in a lot of places, but just because she’s legal, doesn’t mean one should indulge. If they look like youngsters, even at age 18, that’s because they are. Walk away. There are plenty of more mature chicas to get involved with.

Massive age gaps between chicas and mongers stand out like a sore thumb. It’s bad optics. People know what time it is when it comes to mongering, but never make it obvious. Trust that it’s low key frowned upon in many areas.

You guys need to understand that you’re not still in Kansas when you’re on that island. Most Dominicans don’t give a damn that you’re 50 with a 19 year old. Somebody got to help take care of those young girls’ children. If you find her and she’s in the game she’s in the game. If you pull her into the game shame on you. That’s one reason I tend not to deal with non pros. I really don’t have what they’re looking for and what I’m willing to give probably isn’t going to do them any long term good.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2021, 05:56:08 PM »
C'mon now...You're talkin to somebody here!

MrNavigator

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 03:02:02 PM »

Well tell that to all them old ass Europeans 65-85 years old that be deep in them German n Canadian bars with "barely old enough dark skin and mulatto chicks in their laps drinking beer. Tell it the ones walking round town 75+ years old with an old shirt 4 sizes to small, Big beer belly so big you can't see the nuthugger shorts walking round holding hands with the 19 year old baddie who back home him and the rest of his boys would be yelling racist shit too.

That's the wrong place to care bout optics. He'll most dudes on this site 55-60+ and I promise you they take down 18-25 year old chicas on the REGULAR. A chica 40+ years old can only show him where her daughter, nieces and young sisters at.......

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2021, 03:18:37 PM »

Stones

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2021, 04:02:51 PM »
Nah, not for me. I like them 30 and up. But on the other hand, yeah, sometimes I break the rules. My rules. Lol.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 04:06:31 PM by Stones »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2021, 12:21:01 PM »
And vice versa....Chicas will willingly pass on their primas, tia, and madres to you if you ask for someone older. Don't be surprised when you get a milf that you can barely handle!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 02:04:09 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2021, 01:07:27 PM »
Family Matters!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2021, 06:26:06 PM »
...she always promises paradise....but for her purse! LoL!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal