global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What are the prices as of 2021  (Read 12858 times)

Talis

Re: What are the prices as of 2021
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2021, 12:47:18 AM »

He may very well be a racist, or at the very least, tolerant of black people.   I'm hesitant to level that charge unless there is absolute evidence.  Keep in mind that some interracial criticism is not racist.

Question: is Sosua different than it was 10 years ago?  Don't read to deeply into the question.  In fact, I'll limit the possible answers:

a.  No difference

b.  There is a difference.  The place is much better now.

c.  There is a difference.  The place is worse now.

It was better 10 years ago.. But I remember my first visit (2009) the people in the group I ended up hanging with were complaining about how downhill it had gone over the past five to ten years and told me lots of tales of early 2000's Sosua- it seemed perfect to me as it was in 2009. A lot of what I don't like now is due to the town itself: they put a stop to the pussy parade, then forced the open air bars to put up blockades, they stopped allowing chairs and tables on the sidewalk, ran Passions out of business, for a while chicas walking alone at night were hauled off to jail. Haitians are regularly picked up in random sweeps, they closed down Classicos for several years. There was a large effort to cast off the hoe-village reputation. That changed the vibe and I disliked my visit after the changes had taken place (also I felt less welcome by locals). and did not return for a few years.. I don't blame the locals for wanting to change things, but being a tourist is not why I was in Sosua. 

My last visit was in late 2018 (Returning September 2021!) and yes a different clientele makeup and the chicas felt and looked different  - or at least the percentages of types of bodies changed. I was walking behind a group of around 10 chicas as they sauntered down the street near New Garden during the day talking about body types.. Basically the more heavy set girls telling the skinny ones they should should stay away from black guys, they want a thicker body and maybe they should try Punta Cana and find old white guys and it becomes self fulfilling prophecy - guys that don't like whats on offer stop coming back as often, guys who do like whats on offer return more often and it feeds on itself at that point.

I still had fun, I'm still heading back, there is plenty around of whatever you are looking for.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2021, 05:27:40 AM »
ON any given day it can change 1500 ST on a Tuesday to 3000 on a Friday for the same chica. It all depends on YOUR skills

There is no chica worth f—-ing that’s gonna take 1500 pesos (or even 2000 pesos) in DR right now. Only gutter rats are accepting those rates. Let’s be clear. Smh.

@PoonTangClan I dont usually like to call people out but I have to on this topic. You are always saying people can't get chicas worth f**king for 2000 pesos. With all due respect Sir you are wrong. As Stinqu, PapiViejo, others and myself have stated on many occasions that many factors come into play. Time of the month, time of the week, time of the day, amount of men visiting, and the amount of competition all factor in to the equation of the price they will accept. The fact that you don't pay those prices for QUALITY chicas is because you refuse to believe that it is possible. Unless a person fully understands all variables they will never fully be able to maximize the potential of their situation. Like I have said before just because I don't want to pay what you or others pay doesn't mean that I am cheap. I just like to maximize my money by paying attention to the details that many don't think about. That same chica everyone is trying to get on Friday or Saturday who is holding the line for 3.5k and up will gladly take 2k on Monday-Thursday all day every day. I've even had chicas for 1.5k or less forma quick one pop.

As they say in the retail world, “you get what you pay for.” Same thing applies to mongering.

I’ve been to the island more than enough times to know that for the most part, a great looking chica typically and regularly cannot be had for 2,000 pesos today. And in the event that any chica does agree to that in today’s climate, I’m certain that it’s a quick pump and dump “leche papi, leche papi” rapid experience, starfish experience, or both.

No disrespect to anyone on this forum that may fit the bill here, but it’s highly unlikely that if you’re old, overweight, out of shape, or even unattractive, that you’re bedding enthusiastic AND quality looking chicas for 2,000 pesos and less. It doesn’t matter what time of day it is. Ya’ll need to stop lying, and stop lying on ya’ll dicks.

Conditions on the ground in DR are not so bad that chicas are absolutely so desperate for money, that they feel the need to f--k you for 2,000 pesos and less. The chicas that are doing it for that price aren’t doing any business because they’re not high on the desirables list in the first place. This is a fact.
You think a great lookin chica cannot be had for 2000pesos. But if she does, then its just pump and dump, or rushed, or starfish...And she wont ever give a good performance for that amount.
- There are so many great looking chicas that give good performances your perspective is incorrect.
The money is for her to get you off, which she has the skill and the experience to do. And she wants you to repeat the same transaction as much as possible for as many days as you can handle.

You think that if youre old, overweight, out of shape or unattractive...its highly unlikely that you are bedding enthusiastic and quality looking chicks for 2000pesos no matter what time of day it is.
-In Sosua the facts are, 2000pesos makes it highly likely to bed enthusiastic and quality chicas and this has been enjoyed by so many men it goes without saying. Old, Fat, out of shape and ugly men can all walk a mile, burn 400 calories, and even let her do all the work in bed. She's done it before.

You think chicas doing if for 2000pesos arent doing any business because theyre not high on the desirables list in the first place.
-Dream on. The same chicas that you think are enthusiastic and quality are the same chicas others may think are easy and worn out. Even the chicas themselves are open to upgrades and bettering their appearances. They all have real needs and that 2000pesos is just enough to make it to the next opportunity. They wont let that money go, especially if they got time to bank it.

For reals  these chicas are like yo you gotta pay your bills  lets say rent is do, empty refidgerator no shit,, funny i was at my repeats new to her small decent apartment in portou plata, kinda wamted to see where my moneys goes,,, she had a decent pad runnimg water furniture ect,, refidgerator yup was empty,, they got to eat so there going to take the 2000 pesos

Viva La Vega

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2021, 05:33:53 AM »
Poontangclan you are part of the problem with chicas asking for the high prices. You are that dude who goes to Ahnvee and pays 7k for a chica you call an solid 8. There is no chica worth 7k in my opinion. That same chica if approached outside of Ahnvee the price will be a lot lower when there is nothing else to do. Your that dude who always equates cost with being better. Maybe you don't possess the skills so you just throw money out there to catch the chicas. There is hardly any chica from zero to ten who will turn down 7k for an overnight visit. So keep throwing your stacks out there unnecessarily to make yourself believe that you are getting a higher quality of women over others who pay less. Keep paying the RETAIL price at the overpriced Ahnvee outlet and we'll keep paying WHOSALE prices for the same chicas.

Dothedamnthing,

I’m confident that you’re NOT bedding the same chicas I’m bedding at “wholesale” prices and getting the same experiences I’m getting. 😆

I’m amused by folks like you who believe they can purchase a Porsche with Nissan Maxima money, lol. This is not about “overpaying.” This is about paying what’s reasonable.

The chicas that are accepting lowball prices DURING THE DAY are hustling so hard in the DAY when it’s not even prime time, because they haven’t been getting a lot of business in general.

Why aren’t they getting enough business so they don’t have to hustle so hard in the day? Because like I said, they’re probably not high on that desirable chica list.

Whatever you’re getting for 2,000 pesos and less during the day is more than likely a chica I wouldn’t look twice at.

Poon, please take some time to make an experiment. Let's assume the Porches you seek are not on the road during the day.

Whatever your prime hunting ground is, target one or two limited edition 911's and strike up a conversation. You have enough experience to feel that in your mind she ain't budging from Ahnvee at 11:00 at night for less than $100-$150. Buy her a drink, tell she is hot, she will ask if you are looking for a Chica, answer no, not tonight, but can i call you.

Next day around noon send a text, be clear. If it's an 8 that you would think gets $80US say $2500, that 9 that gets $100US offer  $3000 and the unicorn offer $3500. They all might move you $500, but none are turning down daytime money.

Discount pussy is real.

For me, who I am hitting for $2000-$2500 has a natural body, nice smile and clear skin, i don't care about her nails or what kind of purse she carries, hallmarks of a Porsche. You may not notice who i am pulling, but i am pretty happy in my lane.

Al NYC

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2021, 06:05:44 AM »
Man, ya'll done run off Hoosier.   I guess you all were just too "ghetto" for him to tolerate...

Ghetto to white ppl means Black.

I've been sitting in the cut and critically observing everyone's comments for over two years.

Having said that, his parting comment is the least subtle of his previous comments (e.g., "big t-shirt gang").

The question is... does his point have merit?

I try to be reasonable and see the other person's point of view.
He was openly racist and his point has no merit...unless you want to let a city avoid any responsibility for itself.

He may very well be a racist, or at the very least, tolerant of black people.   I'm hesitant to level that charge unless there is absolute evidence.  Keep in mind that some interracial criticism is not racist.

Question: is Sosua different than it was 10 years ago?  Don't read to deeply into the question.  In fact, I'll limit the possible answers:

a.  No difference

b.  There is a difference.  The place is much better now.

c.  There is a difference.  The place is worse now.

Definitely C!!! Big Time!!

lazy_monger

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2021, 10:53:01 AM »
PoonTangClan is right, if you aren't the type of dude who think any woman who is under 40 and is height/weight proportionate is hot then you aren't getting anything for 1500 pesos.  Bad bitches don't go for that.  And I don't overpay.

Jazzy2019 is right, we need to do better.  My boy had to check some dude that berated a bartender at the Jaragua for not having Hennessey.  Poor guy was apologizing profusely while dude was just giving him a litany of profanity.  Bro, there is a curfew, he can't go to the store and get more Henny. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2021, 11:03:43 AM »
Both wrong. And it seems you always find a reason to put blame/shame on supposedly errant brothers and totally ignore the 99.9% of the rest of them that are just fine. Stop looking for any faults you can find and applying them to the whole of the group.  And just so you know, beautiful, quality, enthuisastic 2000peso pussy is everywhere in the SU!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

lazy_monger

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2021, 11:08:54 AM »
Both wrong. And it seems you always find a reason to put blame/shame on supposedly errant brothers and totally ignore the 99.9% of the rest of them that are just fine. Stop looking for any faults you can find and applying them to the whole of the group.  And just so you know, beautiful, quality, enthuisastic 2000peso pussy is everywhere in the SU!

Then let's hook up.  I want a hottie for 1500 pesos. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2021, 11:30:38 AM »
Look. It's simple. Whatever is in "your" head is something you have to deal with. You can walk by the beach,  by Bailees, by PC, and all the other spots to find these chicas you consider "top notched" and get their numbers to hook up later.  When you text them, Let them know they can come by for "Your Price" and see how many of them text you back OK.  That's it.  If you have it in your head that none of them is going to text you back....well you might want to change how you approach them.  Don't defeat yourself.  I can't hold your hand for your success. You have to be able to move toward success and you will get there.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2021, 11:53:21 AM »
Look. It's simple. Whatever is in "your" head is something you have to deal with. You can walk by the beach,  by Bailees, by PC, and all the other spots to find these chicas you consider "top notched" and get their numbers to hook up later.  When you text them, Let them know they can come by for "Your Price" and see how many of them text you back OK.  That's it.  If you have it in your head that none of them is going to text you back....well you might want to change how you approach them.  Don't defeat yourself.  I can't hold your hand for your success. You have to be able to move toward success and you will get there.

Bullshit, Papi. It just ain’t that f--king easy. Being that you think it is I’m starting to suspect  that you’ve never really done it. I take that dines are regularly texting you back to f--k for 2,000 pesos. Any chick that texts you back to f--k for 2,000 pesos would have taken it if you offered when you met her on the street. A chick who was insisting on 3,000-4,000 pesos ST yesterday is not even going to respond to the offer You really should stop misleading people.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2021, 12:15:24 PM »

Bullshit, Papi. It just ain’t that f--king easy. Being that you think it is I’m starting to suspect  that you’ve never really done it. I take that dines are regularly texting you back to f--k for 2,000 pesos. Any chick that texts you back to f--k for 2,000 pesos would have taken it if you offered when you met her on the street. A chick who was insisting on 3,000-4,000 pesos ST yesterday is not even going to respond to the offer You really should stop misleading people.

Your comment really tells me that you have no experience with the chicas in town.  The truth is never misleading, it's crystal clear.  I have texted the next day after getting Ahnvee quotes and received Oks and I had them come over to my spot.  And my proof is in the pudding. I have already offered to put up $1000usd dollars to any "bullshitter/misleader" trying to say that "so called quality" chicas won't take 2000pesos.  They have, They do, and They will....because 2000pesos is real money to them.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2021, 12:28:17 PM »
Ok. In the interest of knowledge...and some fun. My next trip I will only and exclusively f--k, the "So called Quaility" chicas. And since the face, body, style, and position on a man's beauty scale is all different...I will only choose them by the price they quote me.

- Hi baby, yes I'm interested. So how much for tonight?  4000 and Above? Let me get your WA and I will text you tomorrow because that's too expensive for me tonight. Ok that's baby, I will text you tomorrow.

That's exactly what I'll do in a nutshell.  And to be clear, I won't f--k any other chicas, so desperation will be part of the equation.  I will post the pics of each one I ask and whether she agreed, didn't agree or totally ghosted my 2000peso invite to f--k!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2021, 12:45:01 PM »

Your comment really tells me that you have no experience with the chicas in town.  The truth is never misleading, it's crystal clear.  I have texted the next day after getting Ahnvee quotes and received Oks and I had them come over to my spot.  And my proof is in the pudding. I have already offered to put up $1000usd dollars to any "bullshitter/misleader" trying to say that "so called quality" chicas won't take 2000pesos.  They have, They do, and They will....because 2000pesos is real money to them.

I think the truth is that I have no experience with the majority of chicks you choose to deal with. In that regard I consider myself fortunate. You have though posted fotos of both Reyshell and Shomary. Are you claiming to have f--ked those two for 2,0000 pesos?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2021, 12:55:57 PM »
Call them and ask. 2000pesos!!  I'm the old fat oogly man that shows up every other month!

PS - You just proved my point. Those two are not the level I am aiming at for my next trip.  They are both "rock solid" 2000peso chicas!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 12:59:32 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2021, 01:07:59 PM »
Call them and ask. 2000pesos!!  I'm the old fat oogly man that shows up every other month!

PS - You just proved my point. Those two are not the level I am aiming at for my next trip.  They are both "rock solid" 2000peso chicas!

Simply PM me the name you use in Sosua and I will make an inquiry as to what they think of you not what you paid.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2021, 01:23:34 PM »

Simply PM me the name you use in Sosua and I will make an inquiry as to what they think of you not what you paid.

Damn, I really wish I trusted you not to get me hemmed up by scary locals. The truth is if they are f--king that many old fat ugly seniors, then they cant remember me. Especially if they are f--king them all for 2000pesos! You can still ask them and if I am the only old fat ugly guy that keeps showing up in town damn near every month...Bingo! It's me. They know me, hug me, always offer to spend time and run my battery down with their WA updates. It don't get no more familiar than that.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal