global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Canadians travelling to Sosua right now  (Read 11064 times)

crazy_canuck

Re: Canadians travelling to Sosua right now
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2022, 10:44:00 AM »
“With Renée and the Air Transant team who with a cooperation agreement with the Dominican Republic tourism we will highlight the new direct flight Montreal-Puerto Plata,” Collado indicated on his social networks, accompanying his publication with the photographs included in this arecoa.com article.

Air Transat plans to increase its operations to Puerto Plata to 10 weekly flights, linking the so-called ‘Bride of the Atlantic’ with Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Hamilton, and Quebec, until April, according to the new regional director of Tourism for the Northern Zone, Atahualpa Paulino.

https://dominicantoday.com/amp/news?id=172060&title=mitur-seals-agreement-with-air-transat-for-the-montreal-puerto-plata-link-2

Now that's some good news  ;D
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2022, 03:58:13 PM »
I just want the flights out of Hamilton back to Nov.-Apr. to POP. flights sched. half what they were

2Up

« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2022, 06:42:59 PM »
“With Renée and the Air Transant team who with a cooperation agreement with the Dominican Republic tourism we will highlight the new direct flight Montreal-Puerto Plata,” Collado indicated on his social networks, accompanying his publication with the photographs included in this arecoa.com article.

Air Transat plans to increase its operations to Puerto Plata to 10 weekly flights, linking the so-called ‘Bride of the Atlantic’ with Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Hamilton, and Quebec, until April, according to the new regional director of Tourism for the Northern Zone, Atahualpa Paulino.

https://dominicantoday.com/amp/news?id=172060&title=mitur-seals-agreement-with-air-transat-for-the-montreal-puerto-plata-link-2

Now that's some good news  ;D

Agree. Real good news.

2Up

« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2022, 06:45:19 PM »
A friend of mine fly's from Hamilton when flights are available.  Hopefully they add more flights.

stinqu

« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2022, 06:59:03 PM »
Mount Hope airport is a 20 min. bus ride from me. Would save me abuot $300/trip, thats 3 fine chicas. lol.

stinqu

« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2022, 07:14:14 PM »
Stayed the month of Novenber in DR. What to return in March for a month. Had a great time, did mostly regulars, so can't give good intel on the street action other than, wait for the chica that "turns you on". She has to walk and talk the game, dance with her, move and groove!!!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2022, 08:56:37 PM »
From the west coast, if you can get the rad eye with a short layover in YYZ its a good deal. For whatever reason there were none available without an overnight in YYZ. Besides, for points I wanted to fly AA and took a flight from YVR to LAX redeye to MIA and arrive tomorrow afternoon.

Slid into the AAdvantage lounge as i have plenty of time here and filled up on tacos and about to head to the bar for a couple of glasses of red. Bonus, the one time fee will cover the club entrance for breakfast in Miami too!

Third name on the upgrade list, that would have made the redeye painless.

On the weather... 5 days in Ontario, 5 days in BC, no issues with roads, airports or ferries! Managed to avoid all the shit.

2Up

« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2022, 03:38:15 PM »
Mount Hope airport is a 20 min. bus ride from me. Would save me abuot $300/trip, thats 3 fine chicas. lol.

LOL facts.  $300 definitely makes a difference in RD.

stinqu

« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2022, 02:37:59 PM »
From the west coast, if you can get the rad eye with a short layover in YYZ its a good deal. For whatever reason there were none available without an overnight in YYZ. Besides, for points I wanted to fly AA and took a flight from YVR to LAX redeye to MIA and arrive tomorrow afternoon.

Slid into the AAdvantage lounge as i have plenty of time here and filled up on tacos and about to head to the bar for a couple of glasses of red. Bonus, the one time fee will cover the club entrance for breakfast in Miami too!

Third name on the upgrade list, that would have made the redeye painless.

On the weather... 5 days in Ontario, 5 days in BC, no issues with roads, airports or ferries! Managed to avoid all the shit.
OMG!! Now that's dedication man, to work out that trip schedule shows a true mongering pro. LOL. You must really like DR. when Mexico or CR are so  close to you.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2022, 03:44:36 PM »
I actually live in the tropics, flying anywhere is a chore. I was in BC to visit the grand kids. And... I spoke too soon on that flight!

Got notified on the upgrade, had another glass and was about to walk to the gate. Get a text... Delayed (cancelled) 8 hours. FAWK... I was in the lounge and you could see everyone getting up and running to the counter. Bless her heart, girl tried to do everything based on the fact that i was going to miss my MIA/POP connection. Was looking like they would cover a hotel in LA that night and MIA the next, maybe the full 24 hour delay, but I was not feeling it. Looked at the board and i asked her about the next flight to MIA in an hour!!! DUH!

It was full and i suggested how about standby, she said the list is crazy long so i asked about if my status made a diff. YES! number 2 of 50, got on right away, shitty seat. And she messed about and changed the flight out of MIA and lost my upgrade there too. Oh well, here now. And pretty happy about it.

Arrival in POP was a mess but thats another story.

And Stinq, i have been all over the region. DR ticks more boxes than the other spots for me.

stinqu

« Reply #115 on: January 04, 2023, 03:12:54 PM »
Viva, I feel you, DR gave me hope after 25 year marriage ended (2003). 

2Up

« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2023, 06:07:39 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6880832

“Some people are questioning the future of air travel in Canada after WestJet confirmed this weekend that it's planning to wind down Sunwing Airlines. The news comes on the heels of the airline's decision to fold its budget subsidiary Swoop into its main operation.

What does WestJet's move mean for travellers?

It depends who you ask, and what you value as an airline passenger, such as value, flight selection, comfort and security.

WestJet's move could lead the airline to reduce its costs and increase its prices, said John Gradek, a professor with McGill University's aviation management program.
"There is going to be consolidation. Consumers will have less choice, and consumers will pay more," he told CBC News.”

« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 06:09:23 PM by 2Up »

stinqu

« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2023, 05:17:06 PM »
Surprise surprise, the little guy gets in the neck!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2023, 07:08:53 PM »
Air Transat less than $700CAD this fall YYZ/POP

Warrior118

« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2023, 09:52:24 PM »

Here this 3 chick 100$ a pieces. Smdh. You can't make this shit up anymore. Over paying Canadian that explain it

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal