global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas for Dummies!!!  (Read 4424 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas for Dummies!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2021, 07:29:04 PM »
Thankfully, there are these quote "high quality" chicas that are available and treat you right. Money motivates the market.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Hobby

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 10:28:57 PM »
Sorry bout the labelling and Monger-Shaming! LoL!! Here's one and catching her is easy!!
Whether she's easy on your wallet is up to you...

She is the real deal.  Had an overnight with her back in April.  She came over and I was staying at Residencial Hispaniola.  She had a really nice touch where she took off all her clothes and got in the pool with me. From that moment until the next morning she walked around the place butt ass naked.  We laid on the couch and spooned for what seemed like hours while watching Netflix.  The only thing was in the morning I decided to drive her home.  She took me to some really hood place in Sosua.  Don't know if that was her actual place but it was "Sosua Hood". I mean no paved roads and no street lights and small houses that looked like they had no indoor plumbing.  I swear if it was not 8:30 in the morning I would have sworn I was being set up but there was no one on the streets, I mean totally empty.  I wish I had took pictures.  I dropped her off as she said she was moving in a day or so and then I drove back to  my villa.  Very good experience at a good price.

Hobby

lazy_monger

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2021, 09:32:26 AM »
Sorry bout the labelling and Monger-Shaming! LoL!! Here's one and catching her is easy!!
Whether she's easy on your wallet is up to you...

She is the real deal.  Had an overnight with her back in April.  She came over and I was staying at Residencial Hispaniola.  She had a really nice touch where she took off all her clothes and got in the pool with me. From that moment until the next morning she walked around the place butt-ass naked.  We laid on the couch and spooned for what seemed like hours while watching Netflix.  The only thing was in the morning I decided to drive her home.  She took me to some really hood place in Sosua.  Don't know if that was her actual place but it was "Sosua Hood". I mean no paved roads and no street lights and small houses that looked like they had no indoor plumbing.  I swear if it was not 8:30 in the morning I would have sworn I was being set up but there was no one on the streets, I mean totally empty.  I wish I had took pictures.  I dropped her off as she said she was moving in a day or so and then I drove back to  my villa.  Very good experience at a good price.

Hobby

A lot of the chicks live in places like that.  Some of them will invite you to their homes to cook for you and you end up in some really poor places. Love them for wanting to extend some hospitality.  That's why it amuses me when dudes work so hard to impress them.  A dude who flew down on a $199 JetBlue flight, staying in the Europa is rich to them.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2021, 11:10:32 AM »
Since I've been warned and I'm on probation for "insulting" someone...I have to choose my words carefully. LoL!  Anyone that knows me, knows my position on paying "your" price and not some crazy 4000pesos and more price for these same quote "Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level" chicas...that live under what many would consider depressed conditions.  Remember, that toto is just regular toto and no different than the rest of the chicas on the stroll.

If you saw the video of Yailin performing at Ahnvee....you know exactly what I'm talking about.

MrNavigator

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 11:46:45 AM »
But they will raw dog you for a pittance.
Not those types of chicas. They are just like some of the guys on this board. Not only dont they do that...I wouldnt want to f--k any chica with a mind like that raw.  It would totally defeat the purpose of having sex for fun.  But some guys act like their egos are only as strong as the image of a woman they want to be seen next to them.  I can only guess that some want to be with someone that wouldnt want to be with them.

So in other words the "prostitutes" in these photos not letting YOU rawdog?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2021, 12:53:32 PM »
But they will raw dog you for a pittance.
Not those types of chicas. They are just like some of the guys on this board. Not only dont they do that...I wouldnt want to f--k any chica with a mind like that raw.  It would totally defeat the purpose of having sex for fun.  But some guys act like their egos are only as strong as the image of a woman they want to be seen next to them.  I can only guess that some want to be with someone that wouldnt want to be with them.
So in other words the "prostitutes" in these photos not letting YOU rawdog?

I was reponding to lazy_mongers snide comment. For total clarity...If a chica hits me with an outrageous number, rest assured not only will she not get my business...but the level of fun I believe would not be enjoyed with someone that would try to rob me by selling me a dollar for the great price of a Hundred dollars.

If you want to know the 100percent truth of the situation....When I am we these type chicas an we hit it off/agrees with my price...yes, I am getting exactly what I am paying for....BBBJ and RAW DOGGGING THAT TOTO!!!!!!

Any questions???

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2021, 01:10:46 PM »
Chica buy something for a gringo  haha  i got a bridge for sale !!!!

Stonewall

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2021, 02:08:52 PM »
So if I understand what Papi is trying to say, he is getting BBBJ and raw dog from "upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas". for 2000 - 2500 pesos. Not necessarily the chicas he posted.

LMAO!!!
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2021, 02:41:22 PM »
So if I understand what Papi is trying to say, he is getting BBBJ and raw dog from "upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas". for 2000 - 2500 pesos. Not necessarily the chicas he posted.

LMAO!!!
Let me help clarify even further for you.  When you meet a chica...she absolutely must understand and agree beforehand to provide what you are paying her for.  It's that simple.

Now you might be hung up on whatever price I pay...but it is what it is....and I would say, you need to let go of what the next man pays.

Establish your price with her...not on what another man pays.  Establish your price.

mvagusta16

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2021, 03:57:48 PM »

Now you might be hung up on whatever price I pay...but it is what it is....and I would say, you need to let go of what the next man pays.[/b]
Establish your price with her...not on what another man pays.  Establish your price.[/quote]

Funniest thing you ever wrote on here

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2021, 11:39:55 AM »
Pay to Play with your wallet is simple...You say your price...She says Yes or No.  Man up! She will try to upsell you...but start looking around at other women, she'll get your drift. Talk is not money in her pocket. Your price is.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal