global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: best throat goat  (Read 7159 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: best throat goat
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2022, 12:33:15 PM »
First post, second time in the SU, what’s the updates on these throat monsters? Had 4 chicas my first day and none of them were very good with the top. Of course I’m gonna be on the hunt, but damn…somebody got some names or pics???

Stay safe fellas

It can be hit and miss. A couple of basic elements to getting good head are shaving off most if not all of your pubic hairs and cleanliness. Taking a shower right before starting the session helps with the cleanliness part. Also try not to get visibly, other than your erection, excited. Staying calm and relaxing helps her relax and increases the chances that she will go at it like she's with her guy and not a client. Last, but not least never try to force her to do anything. If you're observant you'll pick up on what she likes and you can then move in that direction. Happy hunting.

Dothedamthing

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2022, 03:08:56 PM »
I can say that when they see you are shaved or closely groomed the really appropriate it. Most comment they like me being clean shaven. Compared to 25 years ago before I started grooming women do a lot more to me without asking.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

sosuajefe

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2022, 05:17:22 AM »
Any man should be groomed below when going on a sex vacation. Its normal etiquette. Guys saying chicas are making them wear rubbers to be sucked off is an indication that maybe the mans hygiene isn't on point. I've been going for over a decade and never had a chica try to give me a covered bj. Do you think their motoconcho that she sucks off for a drive home has rubbers? No lol. So if a girl is stand offish either she really isn't into you or you need to practice better hygiene.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2022, 06:13:52 AM »
Any man should be groomed below when going on a sex vacation. Its normal etiquette. Guys saying chicas are making them wear rubbers to be sucked off is an indication that maybe the mans hygiene isn't on point. I've been going for over a decade and never had a chica try to give me a covered bj. Do you think their motoconcho that she sucks off for a drive home has rubbers? No lol. So if a girl is stand offish either she really isn't into you or you need to practice better hygiene.

Or maybe the girl is just very pro-active about protecting her health, and her decision to not provide BBBJ’s has nothing to do with anything else. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Something to consider.

Also, the notion that every chica is smashing locals for free is an exaggeration. They make a ton of money smashing gringos, and that is truly a “job” to many of them. Once they are accustomed to receiving cash to smash, it’s not as easy as people think for them to just revert to the non-pro way and just give the goods away for free to just anyone (locals), unless that local is someone that does something majorly important for them that they can’t do for themselves.

El_lobo00

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2022, 07:14:59 AM »

Or maybe the girl is just very pro-active about protecting her health, and her decision to not provide BBBJ’s has nothing to do with anything else. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Something to consider.

Also, the notion that every chica is smashing locals for free is an exaggeration. They make a ton of money smashing gringos, and that is truly a “job” to many of them. Once they are accustomed to receiving cash to smash, it’s not as easy as people think for them to just revert to the non-pro way and just give the goods away for free to just anyone (locals), unless that local is someone that does something majorly important for them that they can’t do for themselves.

I think both points regarding reluctance to bbbjs are true. Regarding hygiene, a lot of guys would do well to manscape and get in decent shape. Makes a big difference, even with sex workers. I would add one more point, some chicas aren’t doing good business, they want to be in and out while doing the least amount of work. This is where vibing before hand comes in. Not foolproof but helps to filter out potential bad performances.

My throat goat for Sosua was a bisexual Santiago chica that went by many names (Vanessa, flor, coral etc). I f--ked Flor right before she left Sosua for good. She put on a bit of weight so looks a lil different now.  ¿Cómo se dice “súper head” en español? Man, that chica had me on my tippy toes lol. Excellent bbbj and titty f--k to finish me off rather quickly. She was a professional, def about her bread, had her own car and business. It appears that she got saved by a Dominican mafiosa dyke living in the states, and is out the game for now. One of my coolest friends growing up in nyc was a bisexual dominicana, and she put me on about how abusive and fleeting those situations can be. So i expect Flor to be back in the game once that situation runs it’s course. She prolly still doing work on the low but def not in Sosua.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 09:01:28 AM by Thelobe2022 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2022, 10:30:39 PM »

yup there probably not f--king a random moto driver but the moto driver may be there novio  some chicas have novios some may not   i dealt with one chica for a long time no live in boyfriend  but she had many WU dudes on her roster !

6stringfella

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2023, 01:05:22 PM »
Monster head lol made my knees buckle

Info to share?

LEGEND22

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2023, 07:11:34 PM »
Any one have Pams digits i heard good things...PM me please!

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2023, 05:04:16 PM »
Man scaping is a must. DR women do not like hairy men, some chest hair is OK, as is a neatly trimmed beard, back hair is a big NO NO, so trim trim and trim again LOLOLOL.

Legend240

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2023, 06:47:19 PM »
I disagree bro as I have never shaved or trimmed my man parts but I also
make up for it with great hygiene which they absolutely love about me.

stinqu

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2023, 04:08:35 PM »
I must disagree. I cut my own hair so have the tools to do so when traveling, ( beard every week, hair 2 weeks). Chicas will gladly shave my back and my chest and anywhere else if you let them lol. Just saying Dominican woman prefer less hair on a man. From one gorilla to another lololol

Legend240

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2023, 05:59:27 PM »
Okay bro you got me with that gorilla comment  😅

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2023, 12:36:21 PM »
I must disagree. I cut my own hair so have the tools to do so when traveling, ( beard every week, hair 2 weeks). Chicas will gladly shave my back and my chest and anywhere else if you let them lol. Just saying Dominican woman prefer less hair on a man. From one gorilla to another lololol
Yup  shaved is good you would not want a big fat chica with a hairy bush that you would losse day light  haha. short pussy or bald toto ,im good to go  tastey toto  !!!!!!!!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2023, 12:45:26 PM »
Speaking of moto concho guys,i was arguing with a repeat chica im going to wife up for a week over renting a car or moto,, she did not want me to rent a moto and quoted motos conho drivers are bums picking up prostitutes end quote !

stinqu

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2023, 07:29:31 PM »
Yup  shaved is good you would not want a big fat chica with a hairy bush that you would losse day light  haha. short pussy or bald toto ,im good to go  tastey toto  !!!!!!!!!
Shaved clean is the best!! I will say thought, I must know a chica before I go down! For those of you that partake, gently suck on the clit and lightly flick it with your tongue to start. most guy (From what I heard) are too rough.Me, I like to make a chica cum at least once before sex. For most women the 2nd or 3rd orgasm is the best, and as a result the best for me too, that's when they "Clamp" down.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal