global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Catalina Ranch  (Read 545 times)

Viva La Vega

Catalina Ranch
« on: August 21, 2022, 05:29:35 PM »
Coming back from Puerto Plata this afternoon on a whim I turned up the El Cupey road to have a lunch at Catalina.

Holy Shit! Besides the muppet that used to post about the #1 restaurant in Puerto Plata... I think this actually is the # 1 restaurant in Puerto Plata!

Parking was packed with Land Cruisers, BMW, Merc, and Rover SUV's. The place was packed and i am thinking it's 200 seats easy. Awesome 6 piece live band for a Sunday afternoon. Food was good, service fast, lots of big family groups and... We were the only gringos in the place.

100% gonna put that on the visit again list.

It's about 15 minutes from the highway, road is good and paved the whole way and there is an amazing view every way you look.

A great spot to take a random girl you just met on the beach for a surf and turf.

Heat

Re: Catalina Ranch
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 06:34:40 PM »
It’s on my list of restaurants to stop by this trip. I always see Pto Pta girls posting pics in the swing up there. I’ll be sure not to go on a Sunday to try and avoid the big crowd though lol.

Hobby

Re: Catalina Ranch
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 12:18:02 PM »
Coming back from Puerto Plata this afternoon on a whim I turned up the El Cupey road to have a lunch at Catalina.

Holy Shit! Besides the muppet that used to post about the #1 restaurant in Puerto Plata... I think this actually is the # 1 restaurant in Puerto Plata!

Parking was packed with Land Cruisers, BMW, Merc, and Rover SUV's. The place was packed and i am thinking it's 200 seats easy. Awesome 6 piece live band for a Sunday afternoon. Food was good, service fast, lots of big family groups and... We were the only gringos in the place.

100% gonna put that on the visit again list.

It's about 15 minutes from the highway, road is good and paved the whole way and there is an amazing view every way you look.

A great spot to take a random girl you just met on the beach for a surf and turf.

I have heard about this spot and always wanted to go but never made it out there.  From what it sounds like it probably is a spot not to take a random chica from sosua beach but rather a regular higher class import.  Anyway I heard the food is great...

Hobby

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal