JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: BBQ USA
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 01:08:14 PM »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Hobby

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 10:11:37 AM »
I have never been as my favorite BBQ on the North coast is Crazy Ranch.  I will definitely try this place out and provide some intel when I am back in a few weeks.  The food looks good with a killer view.....

Hobby

Hobby

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 12:14:05 PM »
I am not shilling for this place at all but I've been in Sosua for a little over a week and drove out there twice for their BBQ.  The BBQ is really that fantastic.

Hobby

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 01:12:57 PM »
https://youtu.be/XnuQFwdHVbM

I visited this spot because I had also heard the food was really good, but when I got there, I changed my mind.

I hate to say it, but the place looked horribly run down and unclean. It looked like a business that was squatting in an abandoned spot they just happened to discover by accident. “Hey, look! An abandoned building. Let’s set up shop here, so we don’t have to pay any rent. No overhead!” Lol.

Hey, maybe it actually ISN’T unclean, but the way the place looked wasn’t encouraging at all.

In all my travels, I’ve learned to follow my instinct, and my instinct told me not to eat there. I’m not risking food poisoning from unsanitary conditions while I’m on vacation. I ain’t got time for that shit. I’m not taking any chances.

2Up

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 08:23:35 AM »
Drove by last week.  The place does look run down.  Decided to eat somewhere else.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal