global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Breaking News Sosua Beach Remains Empty Today!  (Read 3748 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: Breaking News Sosua Beach Remains Empty Today!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2022, 09:46:19 AM »

Off Topic  So Trumps mara  largo got raided by the FBI.

Yeah, pretty extreme. Pretty unlikely it has anything to do with the defamation case related to him being a serial rapist. Or the case related to his attempts to manipulate the vote count in Georgia. Or the case related to tax evasion in N.Y. Or anything at all related to the J 6 committee. Or anything related to the 1450 legal actions that have been brought against him over the years.

I think this one is just about him collecting some souvenirs and handling classified documents. Got a feeling he really should not have messed with some of these things.

Republicans now are asking the wrong question. They're like there’s nothing Trump could do to justify the FBI serving a search warrant at Mar-A-Lago when the real question should be what the f--k did you do now Donald that’s led to the FBI obtaining a warrant to search your residence. 🤫 The idea that the FBI didn’t have some rock hard reason for doing so and this is just politics is completely ludicrous.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:48:07 AM by Jazzy2019 »

Viva La Vega

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2022, 10:38:00 AM »
On topic, i have not been down to the beach yet this week, but i did see a couple of cute chicas wandering around last night.

I just don't know how these three main spots work.

Bar Central is probably the most fun right now, but it's too small and gets packed.

Merengue has the best layout, bar stools, high top tables, but I think they have some sort of payout system if a chica leaves with a guy, or maybe some sort of cover when they go in, but I know chicas wont go in there.  The place is always empty, nothing like what it was. If they charged $500 for men and women to get in and that included two drinks the place would be packed.

Baileys is stupid, groups of guys sitting at tables, groups of girls sitting at tables, a little bit of atmosphere around the bar.

Kings is dumb as well, quite a few chicas in there last night, but this being locked down to a table shit is f--ked. A bar in the outside area and some high top tables and the place would be great.

They must be under some sort of rules that prevent you standing up and drinking a beer.

If City Lights opened and they let chicas in Merengue and Kings had some atmosphere it would certainly clean up the crowds that just hang out on the street.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2022, 10:53:24 AM »

Yeah, pretty extreme. Pretty unlikely it has anything to do with the defamation case related to him being a serial rapist. Or the case related to his attempts to manipulate the vote count in Georgia. Or the case related to tax evasion in N.Y. Or anything at all related to the J 6 committee. Or anything related to the 1450 legal actions that have been brought against him over the years.

I think this one is just about him collecting some souvenirs and handling classified documents. Got a feeling he really should not have messed with some of these things.

Have you noticed that every case filed against Trump has fallen flat? No convictions, no nothing.

You know why? Because ALL of the cases are politically motivated, and when Democrats are in power, this is what they do. They attempt to smear, jail, and/or intimidate their political opponents. If none of the aforementioned methods work, they hope that the expense of litigation will make their opponents bow out, or cop a plea to keep themselves from going bankrupt.

This is totalitarianism 101, and anyone with two eyes can see it.

Look at Ukrainian (war hero) President Volodymyr Zelensky. 🙄

What did the little liberal dictator do when he was placed in power? He “invoked his emergency powers under martial law to suppress several 👉opposition political parties 👈.” (via Yahoo News). Smh.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2022, 10:59:33 AM »
On topic, i have not been down to the beach yet this week, but i did see a couple of cute chicas wandering around last night.

Bar Central is probably the most fun right now, but it's too small and gets packed.

Merengue has the best layout, bar stools, high top tables, but I think they have some sort of payout system if a chica leaves with a guy, or maybe some sort of cover when they go in, but I know chicas wont go in there.  The place is always empty, nothing like what it was. If they charged $500 for men and women to get in and that included two drinks the place would be packed.

Baileys is stupid, groups of guys sitting at tables, groups of girls sitting at tables, a little bit of atmosphere around the bar.

Kings is dumb as well, quite a few chicas in there last night, but this being locked down to a table shit is f--ked. A bar in the outside area and some high top tables and the place would be great.

They must be under some sort of rules that prevent you standing up and drinking a beer.

If City Lights opened and they let chicas in Merengue and Kings had some atmosphere it would certainly clean up the crowds that just hang out on the street.

Huh? So these places are stupid because these places are legit restaurant models? Help me to understand your reasoning.

Bailee’s and King’s were not created for mongering purposes. It just so happens that mongers and chicas tend to hang out there.

Speaking of Bailee’s, even if there were no mongers or chicas passing through, the restaurant would do just fine as a normal restaurant.

alexis

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2022, 11:56:43 AM »

[/quote

Bar Central is a freak show these days/nights. Not sure how you can give a positive review to that. The latin music they are playing is fine but that’s the only good thing about that place right now.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2022, 12:12:46 PM »

Have you noticed that every case filed against Trump has fallen flat? No convictions, no nothing.

You know why? Because ALL of the cases are politically motivated, and when Democrats are in power, this is what they do. They attempt to smear, jail, and/or intimidate their political opponents. If none of the aforementioned methods work, they hope that the expense of litigation will make their opponents bow out, or cop a plea to keep themselves from going bankrupt.

What did the little liberal dictator do when he was placed in power? He “invoked his emergency powers under martial law to suppress several 👉opposition political parties 👈.” (via Yahoo News). Smh.

Lock her up. Lock her up. GTFOOH with the democrats are the party of government oppression. Remember that Trump hired Christopher Wray. I’m sure the democrats were behind what appears to be destruction of evidence by the Secret Service and DHS in regard to J6th.

This is the first time Trump has done something to get the FBI and DOJ to make real moves to prosecute. Come back in six months and tell us how all this is politically motivated. 😂😂😂

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2022, 12:49:10 PM »
Oh boy here we go…. This post has been derailed…
Any news on the beach?
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2022, 12:51:11 PM »

Lock her up. Lock her up. GTFOOH with the democrats are the party of government oppression. Remember that Trump hired Christopher Wray. I’m sure the democrats were behind what appears to be destruction of evidence by the Secret Service and DHS in regard to J6th.

This is the first time Trump has done something to get the FBI and DOJ to make real moves to prosecute. Come back in six months and tell us how all this is politically motivated. 😂😂😂

Yes, “Lock her up” [Hillary Clinton]. That woman was the author of the proven Trump/Russia hoax that cost the government millions in a bogus investigation to get Trump. How did that turn out? Come on now. She’s a legit exception.

It doesn’t matter if Trump hired Chris Wray or not. Anybody that’s hired just needs to do their job legitimately and apolitically, but there are plenty of wolves in sheep’s clothing that jockey for these positions to do the exact opposite.

And I don’t even wanna hear about J6, lol. That ain’t got nothing to do with Trump. All he did was hold a rally. He didn’t tell or instruct anyone else to do anything after that. If they’re trying to get at him for that, that too will fail, like all the other bogus and concocted attempts to get at him. The Don has clean hands, and he always has. That’s why nothing they’ve thrown at him has ever been able to stick.

But let’s wait and see what the FBI might’ve planted at Mar-a-lago during their raid, lol. They went searching for “classified material” that was legal for him to have under the Presidential Records Act, but I’m sure they might’ve planted something else. Smh.

Anyway, back to the beach topic of this thread. My apologies everyone. Carry on.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 12:52:43 PM by PoonTangClan »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2022, 01:03:46 PM »
@PTC,
How was the beach scene for you during your recent trip…Rocking…. Not rocking?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 01:08:37 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

jd66

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2022, 01:21:57 PM »
Take the political bull shit to it's own thread and stop infecting other threads with it!!!!!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2022, 01:37:28 PM »
Take the political bull shit to it's own thread and stop infecting other threads with it!!!!!

I’m all for completely staying away from political discourse no matter what the thread is about. Perhaps both Poon and Tug will agree to also keep politics out of their posts.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2022, 01:52:29 PM »

I’m all for completely staying away from political discourse no matter what the thread is about. Perhaps both Poon and Tug will agree to also keep politics out of their posts.
If Tug & PTC aren’t directly addressing you, why do you feel the need to respond and follow them post to post engaging in the back and forth?

@JD66,
How things on the beach?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 01:55:18 PM by nickmirr »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2022, 02:09:36 PM »

If Tug & PTC aren’t directly addressing you, why do you feel the need to respond and follow them post to post engaging in the back and forth?

@JD66,
How things on the beach?

They are addressing anyone who hasn’t drank the kool aide. Why else post it? Personally I’m tired of the stupidity and as such it’s difficult not to mix it up when I read it. Nick, you and I obviously have different capacities for the acceptance of bullshit political views being passed off as facts. By the way I’m registered as an independent and not as a democrat.

alexis

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2022, 03:46:18 PM »

@JD66,
How things on the beach?

They are addressing anyone who hasn’t drank the kool aide. Why else post it? Personally I’m tired of the stupidity and as such it’s difficult not to mix it up when I read it. Nick, you and I obviously have different capacities for the acceptance of bullshit political views being passed off as facts. By the way I’m registered as an independent and not as a democrat.

So your political view is better than theirs? How do you measure it? You seem to have the CNN talking points ready (ie not always the facts) but do not know much of substance (eg how Kamala Harris got her career kick started by dating the “right guy”, which I had to tell you some time ago) and yet you are here labelling every one with a different political view as stupid. People should be able to discuss all topics without calling each other names or racist slurs (eg Uncle Tom) as some one did in the other thread. However, I agree we should keep political discussions to minimum here or at least keep them friendly.

alexis

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2022, 03:51:08 PM »
The beach is fine these days. Lots of families, Domincans from the States coming home for holidays, some Europeans and Amercians are there too. Not that many chicas during the week days, but on the weekends the beach is packed. That’s what I have been told by a friend who’s been there all summer.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal