global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Mango Tropical  (Read 800 times)

Hobby

Mango Tropical
« on: August 08, 2022, 01:22:15 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lofzOuzIAs&t=548s

I have heard go things about this place.  I plan on trying it out next time in town August 15th.

Hobby

FloRida_D

Re: Mango Tropical
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 02:01:55 PM »
I was down there last month and had dinner there a few weeks back with a regular and it was excellent! My chica got the filet and I got the ribeye, both cooked perfectly with good flavor. Very good service, great atmosphere. Between the dinners and a few drinks for each of us, bill came to 4700 pesos, worth it! Upscale steak house with great service. They also have the giant Tomahawk steaks there too!! I will be back there for sure. Only take your best of the best chica there..lol or can just go solo..   

MrNavigator

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 11:17:27 AM »
I was down there last month and had dinner there a few weeks back with a regular and it was excellent! My chica got the filet and I got the ribeye, both cooked perfectly with good flavor. Very good service, great atmosphere. Between the dinners and a few drinks for each of us, bill came to 4700 pesos, worth it! Upscale steak house with great service. They also have the giant Tomahawk steaks there too!! I will be back there for sure. Only take your best of the best chica there..lol or can just go solo..   

Nice FIRST promotion......I mean POST.

FloRida_D

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 02:12:34 PM »

Gracias MrNavigator, I picked a safe topic for my first post  8) been on the outside looking in on the forum for a while. First visit to DR was October, 2021. Been there four times since..lol

bangoskank

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 10:47:47 PM »

Gracias MrNavigator, I picked a safe topic for my first post  8) been on the outside looking in on the forum for a while. First visit to DR was October, 2021. Been there four times since..lol

I’ve been past this place a number of times and I’ve never seen a single person in there.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal