global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: First trip to Sosua Report  (Read 2694 times)

boogyfan

Re: First trip to Sosua Report
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2022, 02:58:42 AM »
You mentioned Rumbas? Most newbies don't call it that or know the reference. They know its current name. How did you come by the reference of "Rumbas"? Glad you enjoyed the trip! :)

dku2nite

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2022, 10:03:40 AM »
Was the pussy wet,,, did they smell good were there skills decent any duds. chunky whales. did you them buy them drinks and food, you know thirsty dudes want to know the freaky details

I'm still jet lagged from the flight so can't be asked to give a full breakdown but will try to summarise. Overall the pussy was ok in Sosua, I would'nt say any had great pussy but what can you expect with hoes that get ran through. I had a hard time cumming with some of then, but that could just be because of the amount of times I was having sex in a day. I only went for 8's and 9's (meaning smell good, hair done, slim waist, stupid booty, nails done, pretty face, minimal scars) real bad bitches. The lowest I paid was $4000 (dominican) for ST, most would ask for $100 (US) and I would work them down to $4000 no drinks or food. I know people on this site talking about $2-3000 for ST but they just the basic looking ones going for that price which I didn't want anyway.

Because of the language barrier I preferred to go for ST with all of them, so didn't chill too long after sex. All except the one colombian that happened to actually be from NY (she showed me her US passport too) but was working in Sosua. She had good english so I stayed with her for a day got food and drink and the sex was real good.

I'm glad you had a good time but damn homie you broke the bank, the lowest you paid was 4000 for ST, yikes! So what was the most you paid for one of those chicas

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2022, 04:13:02 PM »
I don't know what to make of this report. Glad you enjoyed your trip.
I do, sounds like BS

Hahaha wait what? Sounds like BS because I said there were baddies in sosua? You want me to breakdown the sessions with every girl I was with or some shit? I'm just giving a summary of my trip is all..
You said you flew in from London, are you British?

stinqu

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2022, 04:19:11 PM »
Your Syntax tells me you are American, so yes I still say BS. Been to England several times, and grew up with many Brits. You sir do not talk like one.

sosuajefe

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2022, 04:33:48 PM »
Why do people continually put an S on Rumba?  There is no S. Just like you don't go to Walmarts. Also neglect to put an ED on things that happened in the past. Its called past tense lol eg. "I smash this bad chica last night"

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal