global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Can I book a one way?  (Read 2540 times)

Wade

Re: Can I book a one way?
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2022, 05:24:46 AM »
Book a return flight the day you depart. You can cancel it at no charge within 24 hrs, if you're not set on a date to return.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2022, 06:44:02 AM »
Im curious you planning on eloping with a chica and are going off the radar are you budget minded and squeeze evrey penny   do you have enough pesos to travel  not to be nosey best of luck!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2022, 06:48:34 AM »
The DR is  more Stricter than the US as far as kinda keeping track whos coming in      As with the united States  its wide open borders  its Sneak in Blend in  i suppose its  same thing with the haitians sneaking in the  DR,

side note im an old duff has any one noticed in majors citys that english is not as common   i went for a bike ride around lets sat a mayjor park and public housing bike path  no one spoke english  ,is the USA going to be a third world country, no offence to hard working immigrants that came here legal,,,,funny how The DR looks more Democratic than the US
I'll take Immigrants all day before I'd take a MAGA Republican. #FACTS

Jake,

You’re a troll and an imbecile. You should be banned from the board for the first reason, really.

You know how many illegals are being sex trafficked across the border to pay off illegal transport debts? Do you know how many illegals are dying in their attempts to cross the border illegally? Do you know how many illegals are part and parcel of the drug cartels sneaking fentanyl into the U.S?

Stop your nonsense. At some point, you have to get tired of spewing bullshit. Smh. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Again.....Give me an Immigrant all day every day over a MAGA moron. These MAGA MF's need to get tf out of this country. And how tf you gonna tell me I should be banned for being a troll? 🤣🤣 You dont like my opinion, so I should be banned? I thought yall was mad for being silenced on Social Media? What happened to free speech?
Biden and free speech hes gonna send the crooked Fbi For ya ass , Liz Chenney Leading the charge  they dont call the Democrats Demented for Nothing  !!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal