global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: cuckoo air fare prices !  (Read 1813 times)

tugboaboat5393

cuckoo air fare prices !
« on: June 15, 2021, 09:51:47 PM »
The Cost for access for cheap pussy getting $$$$
Just book air fare Bos to POP July 31-August &  $1080.00  just spent an hour trying to get the best price on all available web sites WTF  normally if you book 20 to 45 days out you can get a decent fare, normally its half  pre covide think i booked. it was $450   Thats a 100% increase,,,,lucklily i had extra income no big deal,, Sorry sirs hate to say it its going to go higher,,  best bet is to make longer trips strectch out your time in the DR,  rent a cheaper hotel and cheap  sosua street strollers,, eat local food, cook your own food! save some pesos,,,Any one not going due to cookou prices on air fare !!!!!!!!

IP-JD

Re: cuckoo air fare prices !
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 01:59:18 AM »
Very rarely can I plan in advance to go to the Su. I'm a "my meetings/project ended earlier than planned, so I'm going for a few days" kinda traveler. At $1400 a pop from the PNW, I'm doing that less, but not cutting it out completely. Its expensive to go anywhere. Taking a 36 hour trip to Vegas on Sunday, and that shit will cost me $400 RT for a 1.5 hour flight. If you wanna live, you gotta pay the cost. Tickets should be getting back to normal, October 2021ish though.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 12:15:54 PM by IP-JD »

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 07:36:49 AM »
Just a bullet to bite for convince. With the exception of March I avoid POP due to the markup in airfare prices. It’s fluctuating between 500-1000 out of ATL daily so there’s also that. The 400+ POP flight out of Florida kills me but that’s due to flights being between 179-250 normally. I’m going RT via Santiago under 200$. We just have to make it out of the summer and every business jacking up prices predicting inflation or another stimulus that may or may not come
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

285West

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 08:26:47 AM »
You cannot make this up!  The same people complaining about someone buying a $65.00 dollar bottle at a club overpay for airline tickets.  Then get on the ground and brag that they walked away from pussy because it was $10.00 dollars to high.   It gets get better, a 5 page debate on how to save $3.00 dollars on a taxi and motorchondo.  You all can argue with me, but I just keep it real. Ego will always be a bitch.....

I am not ashamed to drop dollars. You only live once!  I am glad La Romana, Santiago Weekends and Santo Domingo clubs everyone has a bottle keeps the cheap dudes out....
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 08:59:05 AM by 285West »

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 03:03:19 PM »
Have you checked prices for flights departing from surrounding airports?  I ask, because in my area, the rates from an airport that is 15 mins from the house is several hundred dollars more than the airport that is 90 mins away (or 120 mins during rush hour).
I said this on another thread also.....My normal round-trip ticket from CVG to POP through Miami was always $600-$800. It's now $1400-$1800. But if I get 2 tickets...one from CVG to MIA and one from MIA to POP...the tickets are $167 and $467. All I have to do is claim bags in MIA and check in again. A little inconvenience, but well worth it saving $800. Try that when you all are booking, it might help.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 08:41:22 PM by JakefromStateFarm »

Dothedamthing

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 04:49:43 PM »
Not really going to bother me very much. I'm usually in country for 30++ days so I fly into the cheapest airport and start my trip there. I unusually don't  have an agenda and go with the flow of things. I usually spend a week or more off the north coast anyway. I have two airports within 1 hour and  two more within 2.5 hours of me. But I have noticed that the trip increased by $300 or more on average in the last 30 days.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

djjazz

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 10:01:03 PM »
What's going on with POP? if you look in advance for flights in late August, there's nothing

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 10:07:18 PM »
What's going on with POP? if you look in advance for flights in late August, there's nothing

AA has limited flights to once a week on Saturday from 8/16  to 10/6.

IP-JD

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 02:19:54 AM »
Budgetair.com

New website I just came across. They seem to buy basic econ tickets (if miles don't matter to you) in bulk so they have some really good deals. Saved 35-40ish% on my tickets to Vegas (last min), Mexico, and Portugal. Hopefully y'all can fins some deals on it.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 04:31:06 AM »

So the weeK end ballers shit out of luck if there going out of miami,,so are the other airlines still going dailey....chicas be crying  less mongers

IP-JD

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 03:20:44 PM »

So the weeK end ballers shit out of luck if there going out of miami,,so are the other airlines still going dailey....chicas be crying  less mongers

No shortage of people who want to get there getting there. Outside of STI having many flight options a day, Jetblue has a daily out of JFK and an every other day out of EWR. United has a run Fri/Sat/Sun out of EWR. More likely than not, Tornoto should be back online by then too. Can't say definitively about DR, but travel, in general starts to taper off 2nd week of August anyway, minus labor day.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2022, 07:28:05 AM »
Not to beat a dead horse How do you like the Airfares from the NE usa to POP ,shit there over $1000 usd   wonder if that will cull the weekend warriors on an other note the hot North coast real estate market bubble is about to burst, hold on to your hats, there will be bargain basement prices for condos and ARBNBS ...maybe there will be a hoe price reset !

uth

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2022, 08:33:01 AM »
Not to beat a dead horse How do you like the Airfares from the NE usa to POP ,shit there over $1000 usd   wonder if that will cull the weekend warriors on an other note the hot North coast real estate market bubble is about to burst, hold on to your hats, there will be bargain basement prices for condos and ARBNBS ...maybe there will be a hoe price reset !

Airline tickets are based on when you buy. You can buy a flight to POP in the mid $500 - $600 from the Northeast. If you are seeing $1000 or more you are buying too close to your date of departure or too far out from your date.

Ted68

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2022, 10:28:43 PM »
Budgetair.com

New website I just came across. They seem to buy basic econ tickets (if miles don't matter to you) in bulk so they have some really good deals. Saved 35-40ish% on my tickets to Vegas (last min), Mexico, and Portugal. Hopefully y'all can fins some deals on it.
Cool thanks

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal