global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How U Get Lost In Sosua?  (Read 1156 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
How U Get Lost In Sosua?
« on: November 15, 2022, 10:27:58 AM »
Help me understand this lol

https://youtu.be/4UbT-3D5dJk
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

WT3

Re: How U Get Lost In Sosua?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 11:31:14 AM »
Yea I know right using google maps and shit to get around in Sosua. Then the dude is looking for wifi maybe it's just me but I have data when I'm in other countries need to get t-mobile.

El_lobo00

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 12:02:03 PM »
Lmao this shit cray 🤣

I met that same Haitian vendor back in feb. I cursed his ass out for tryin to sell me me a key chain for $10 that would cost $3 at any dollar tree in the states.

Lots of mistakes but he’s a rookie so thats understandable. Still trying to figure out how he got left behind by his crew 🤔😂

At the end of the vid he said he might visit Colombia next. If I was his friend, I would beg him not go, because he’s a prime candidate to get drugged. He clearly didn’t do his homework before visiting Sosua, and I suspect he’ll do the same wherever he ends up in Colombia 🤷🏾

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 04:38:01 PM »
Edumacations all ways reseach places before you visit, f--k look at maps read this forum, do your home work,,,,funny my first visit back in 2013 i soaked in 6 months of info every thing i could learn on Sosua,,,,,even Cuba daves CDs   !!!!

TheRealDallas

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 05:04:17 PM »
Edumacations all ways reseach places before you visit, f--k look at maps read this forum, do your home work,,,,funny my first visit back in 2013 i soaked in 6 months of info every thing i could learn on Sosua,,,,,even Cuba daves CDs   !!!!

Same!!!

By the time I got there, I thought I had it all figured out
Lol

Cuba Dave was just getting booked when I was introduced

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 05:39:49 PM »
Never ran into Dave (first trip 2012), but OG'S there filled me in on the game. Ever body I met was happy to give info.Back then the Vets would offered their help, (they knew who was new). Now guys think they got the low down from watching videos, when these video guys don't know shit!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal