global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Experienced mongers, do you get bored?  (Read 3072 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Experienced mongers, do you get bored?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2022, 05:03:17 AM »
We somes of us may like threesomes ,  do these chicas do spit roast!
Any wild villa party run a train on a chica Toot Toot !

Travelguy90

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2022, 07:32:50 AM »
We somes of us may like threesomes ,  do these chicas do spit roast!
Any wild villa party run a train on a chica Toot Toot !
Ive had a Chuc in playa chiquita try to convince me that it wasn’t an issue for me an a friend to hit. She claimed she took down 4 friends, but back tracked an said not at the same time. Me and another guy either took turns, or actually did a 2 v 1. The same girl was willing to take 3 guys and she was from Santo Domingo, but posted near Surfs Liqour. If the money was right I’m sure a train could occur but not my thing
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PoonTangClan

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2022, 08:56:25 AM »
Not for nothing, but I’ve never understood the fascination with dudes wanting to run trains. It’s one thing if the GIRL wants that to fulfill her own private fantasy, I get it. But when it’s two or more DUDES that want to smash the same girl at the same time, there’s something very suspect about that arrangement. 🧐🤨

Stones

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2022, 09:54:01 AM »
Not for nothing, but I’ve never understood the fascination with dudes wanting to run trains. It’s one thing if the GIRL wants that to fulfill her own private fantasy, I get it. But when it’s two or more DUDES that want to smash the same girl at the same time, there’s something very suspect about that arrangement. 🧐🤨

Seldom do PoonTangClan and I completely agree on anything, but on this one, I co-sign one hundred percent.  As PTC notes, if the woman WANTS that, then cool. But I would guess that, on a percentage basis, only a handful of women would want three or four dicks at once. The other thing is when I'm f--king I don't want to see any dick other than my own. LOL.

Henny White

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2022, 05:56:25 PM »

Seldom do PoonTangClan and I completely agree on anything, but on this one, I co-sign one hundred percent.  As PTC notes, if the woman WANTS that, then cool. But I would guess that, on a percentage basis, only a handful of women would want three or four dicks at once. The other thing is when I'm f--king I don't want to see any dick other than my own. LOL.

🤣🤣🤣I ain't mad at yall 🤷🏽‍♂️. While I have bust a b!tch down with a Hommie as a youngin, I would never in my adult life entertain it lol

With that being said... You truthfully don't even have to do any swapping to be on ya swinger sh!T. Me N mine just enjoy sexually charged atmospheres. For the most part it's just us Fukin in public with like minded individuals. I never attend anywhere that allows single men lol. Couples & single ladies only! Quite a few Lesbos lately too lol. The world is changing!

If you are able to get a joint to go away with you to a resort take them to Desire Pearl in Mexico. Some sh!T you just got to experience! Whole resort is clothing optional & the majority is just that way lol. Whole different ball game running around with ya junk out🤣🤣🤣. My type of sh!T lol💪🏽🍍💯

PoonTangClan

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2022, 07:52:02 PM »
Stones, Henny, ya’ll got me LOL. 😆

Henny, if you were a youngin, you get a pass. Definitely no pass for adults. 🤣
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 07:53:42 PM by PoonTangClan »

Tex1988

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2022, 03:15:40 AM »

Just to be clear, a train is one at a time....a spit roast or a gangbang is...."make sure your dick doesn't touch me while we f--king this chick". Unless you NEXT LEVEL freaky and DP a chick with another dude - then there's a very good chance you may start a fire rubbing two sticks together.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2022, 04:33:42 AM »
Well  Thats a whole other catagory that belongs on an other forum, any ways speaking of running a train, may have watched a documentary about WW2 when sailors would get liberty, of cource they hit the beach and head to the neatrest bar   or whore house.this one clip they interviewd a Sailor that was stationed at pearl harbor before the attack,,,he told a story that guys would be lined up at the whore house handed a rubber they go in one at a time mabey five minutes pump and dump ,then the next guy would take his turn,,,guess you could call that a train  toot toot !

stinqu

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2022, 04:26:32 PM »
Too funny, 2 women at once. Most guys have a hard gettin 1 to orgasm much less 2. The only good sex is when that pussy clamps down!! You got to get her there!!!! They may be whores but if you rock them they come back!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal