global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Vetting chicas for LT and good repeat sessions & encounters  (Read 882 times)

tugboaboat5393

Vetting chicas for LT and good repeat sessions & encounters
« on: December 02, 2022, 08:01:53 AM »
OK Vets and guys that have good tatics to get a decent repeat or cool chicas
The rat patrol probably wont do the the trick, meaning low caliber lousy service chicas albeit ther may be dimonds in the rough
of couces if your pumping and dumping 1000 -2000 chicas there plenty for that
Vetting a chica for good repeats or lets say wife up or stay a few days.
the chica dresses well, can comunicate not pushy does not up sell ,will not rush you, ok you do the standard short session and if she rings your bell then she may be deemed worthy of a  hook up for a few days, this chica will not demand pie in the sky pricess, will not be demanding you buy every thing in sight. she may even pay for her own drinks, she may have a casa,,,shes a cool chica. you aggree to a fair price. she can be your tour guide do other activites dose not watch the clock  no limits on pussy time this chica may have a regular job, or this chica just may only ahave select no. of gringos  meanig that shes not taking dick evey day from bummy dusty dudes on Pedro cillantes.  she may be from santiago or santo domingo, or other areas,,,she could be a cool semi pro   there out there you just have to do your home work, this type of chicas not going to break your bank, just a cool chica thats got her shit together,,albet it shes still in the game but is a no drama chica that treats you like a king,,,, tell us your  exsperiance, with cool chicas  be safe sirs !

DaManHawaii

Re: Vetting chicas for LT and good repeat sessions & encounters
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 10:03:51 AM »
I have generally found if the Chica is a little older and can speak some English, you can talk to her for 10 minutes without getting bored. You are on the right track.

For me, it has been about building a stable, reliable pool of like-to-have-fun chicks I can be around for 2-3 days maximum per trip in between sports f--king

I pulled a chick out of Anhvee once that was a regular she was the best f--k and fun to be around chica I had encountered in a while. But I knew she had an extensive lineup of Novios waiting to give her Pesos.

Once in a while I will pull one that is supposedly not in the game, but that's dangerous as they are unpredictable and catch feelings quick.

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 02:11:49 PM »
I learned if the LT isn’t free I don’t want it. All my best LT have been organic and free, chic enjoyed vibing watching Netflix, eating and hell me cook. The ones I negotiated even with regulars have gone to shit post COVID as they are trying to get volume off of idiots. My warm demeanor might have regressed to aloofness also due to me not trusting them as some negotiated in bad faith
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Dothedamthing

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 06:10:41 AM »
Always vet a chica. Every chica starts off as a ST visit and I take them to a smash spot. If things go good and I think she's worth a LT session then they get an invite to my regular spot. Even if it's a ""non working"" 😂 chica they get the same treatment. Never had any issues where I sleep.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

DaManHawaii

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 09:41:02 AM »
This is pretty good advice.

Always vet a chica. Every chica starts off as a ST visit and I take them to a smash spot. If things go good and I think she's worth a LT session then they get an invite to my regular spot. Even if it's a ""non working"" 😂 chica they get the same treatment. Never had any issues where I sleep.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal