global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Every one has there hand out!  (Read 2501 times)

stinqu

Re: Every one has there hand out!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2022, 02:51:18 PM »
Henny I have a question if she getting 1000 euros when ever she want why is she in Sosua and why is she on the strip unless it's time to replace her cash flow.
Thats a good question bro.  I dont recall every detail that was shared about that particular story/chick, but I have a default setting when it comes to information that chicks offer.   And when I hear a story from someone else about some chick, or hear a chick repeat information, I dont take it as fact or the truth.    I always look at it as,  "ACCORDING TO HER" or "ACCORDING TO WHAT SHE SAID" blah blah blah.   
Always skepticism in what is said to me. 

I wanna know, what is the chicks motivation for telling a guy that she is getting that kind of money from some other guy?

Guys need to pay attention to details when dealing with chicks.   Especially things like that.   She could be saying it,  so the guy getting the free pussy doesnt have to worry about her having high expectations.   Another reason may be, she wants to let him know how much another man values her.     

And if someday the time comes when she needs help,  the dude will already have a ballpark figure to work with if he intends to keep seeing her.   

Side bar :   I remember a chick I dated back in the 90's in the states.  She was 6 yrs older than I was.   She liked dating younger guys, and she was always flirting.  I gotta give it to her, she was sexy for her age.   One of the 1st things she let me know early on, is how her previous boyfriend was paying her car note.  $151 a month for a Nissan Sentra.   

She also kept dropping hints to me along the way, about how she expects a man to take care of his woman.   All I was doing with her, was paying for dates and dining, and an occasional driving trip.   She was good company and serving up the juice.    The previous guy hung in there.  Dont know why they split?    Well when I came along,  I was the next guy she expected to take up the slack.

Unfortunately, that didnt work out for her the way she expected.  All she got was dates, dinner and dick.  In fact the power roles between us, ended up slightly in my favor the more we dealt with each other.   I was 6yrs younger, with options.  Good job with benefits, and had not even hit my full earning potential yet.   I was in the process of buying a house, and she knew it.   

She latched on to me with a quickness, because she thought she was going to live with me in it.   Unbeknownst to her,  I wasnt even thinking of living with a chick.   I never married before, and was not going to even try pretending to play that role.   Especially not with this self-centered chick. She was in her 40's, and had a low paying govt job, and slowly realizing that she was about to hit the wall.   

I realized that I was dealing with a typical selfish American chick.  I dealt with her as long as I did, only because of the juice, and because I could hit it and blast off in it without worrying about a pregnancy.   That was another gift that she couldnt use as a power play.   

My overall point, using that situation, is that chicks out there everywhere are in the business of trying to sucker us guys, in so many ways.  Playing the long game is a skill some women have, where others havent mastered it, and are extremely sloppy in how they go about it.   A guy has to recognize it when he sees it.  Sloppy or done professionally.     

One innate advantage, or tool a chick has, is in how attractive she is.  And also how thirsty and naive the guy, maybe.  Like how much false and misleading information will he believe without verification or giving a damn?   How much Capt Sav a Hoe qualities does a guy possess?   Chicks pay attention to the level of gullibility of the guy in front of them.  How we easily accept information coming at us on face value.
The point that she made a big deal of how much she gets from the Euro due struck me as odd as well. I know Dominican chicas love to boast (ego thing), but can't help but think its the long game at play here.
I have heard this spiel before from semi-regulars about how well a previous boyfriend treated them, to some how guilt you for not stepping up.

murano2010

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2022, 05:45:01 PM »
In many instances these p4p chicas dont have any real power or leverage, in the game.  They generally get their power and/or leverage based on how we relate to them.

For example :  I was sitting out on the front patio at Kings a few nights ago.   The chicas on foot patrol, were constantly running towards Kings to avoid the police.  They would come up to us guys sitting outside, and act like they are engaged in conversation.   As an after thought, they might actually try to see if they can get some business going. 

One of the 1st test is to try to sit down with you, even if you didnt invite them.  Next, is them possibly asking you to buy them something to drink.  Or they will announce that they are hungry, hoping that the guy will volunteer to save them from starvation.

If the guy refuses a bold request, the chick may bust out with an attitude.  Upon leaving saying some f--ked up shit about him.    When some of these chicks are angling for something from a guy,  there is a thin line between respect for the guy and contempt.   It all depends on the answer to her request.  You agree to buy her food or drink, you'll get a pleasant acting chick, pretending to like being with you.   

But if you refuse, or dont comply then you get the f--ked up attitude.    An attitude that can make you scratch your head into wondering why the chick even stepped to you in the 1st place if she thinks you are so f--ked up by not buying her something. 

So a pair of chicks come near us.  The popcorn lady was passing by.  The chicks call her over, and then have the nerve to turn to us,  semi asking and semi demanding for us to pay for it.   Usually I dont even entertain shit like that.  But I decided to engage.   I asked them why?  Why me?   To which their attitude immediately turned into disrespect, and calling us cheap.   If I would have pulled out some change and paid for it,  they would have feigned being pleasant, and appreciative.   But I know for a fact, that display would be fake.

If a chick does not respect my choice, then she can go f--k herself.  I aint buying them shit.  I dont care if its an insignificant amount.   Its about the principle.   So when I see a f--ked up attitude coming at me because I exercised not allowing myself to be conned, I know I have done the right thing.   Meanwhile,  you almost never see them approach their own men with those bullshit requests.   

And neither do I see their men volunteering to buy them food or drink.   Their men are usually smart enough to keep their money in their pockets where it belongs.   I feel the same way.  But TBH, I still feel the urge to do what I was conditioned to do where I come from.  Which is offer a chick a drink as an icebreaker,  to start a convo.   In a p4p environment, doing that is not necessary.  Nor do I recommend it,  even if I feel like doing it.   Thats just old Cap n Sav a ho habits.   Women love seeing men still in that mode.  Pedestalizing them.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2022, 06:04:41 PM »
Everyone is looking for a connection, and these women know it. They see sad lonely men as a pay day and target them. I  was a target at one time, so I KNOW. My time in Sosua changed that. In 2010 I BROKE FREE. Yes, I got scammed by chicas, until  I found Cuba Dave. Back in the the day he was the master!!Even after all I know,  that sweet honey trap is still a danger. And I FOUND MINE, one chica that is the best f**k I  EVER  HAD. After 50 years of f**king I never thought a chica only 20 years younger would be the the best.

Tex1988

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2022, 12:34:15 AM »
Perfectly said. That's why I laugh when I hear brothers say oh she just like me because of me and because of the vibes and I'm handsome I don't have to pay lol. Yeah sure thing buddy just give it time lol.

I didn't even give it time.

Years ago, I met a chick from the south coast that used to drive up to Sosua in a different colored Honda SUV every time I would see her (I was in Sosua every 4 or 5 weeks at that time). I never asked how she was able to do that.

I was giving this chick the best sessions I could possibly come up with. After our first couple of times, she started asking me to come to City Lights and stay with her there.

I would give her 2000 pesos (this was years ago), and after a few get togethers she started refusing the money.

In my life, I understood that closing your tab absolves you of any emotional responsibility. I made sure she took that damn bread.

So she started buying me stuff with it - shirts, slides, taking us to dinner in Cabarete...dating stuff. Then, she would want to hang out with me all the time. I just wanted to drink and kick it with the homies. I don't go to Sosua to be dating lol.

I watched her deposit 10,000 pesos in her bank account, so she was getting bread. However, I still didn't like this chick 'wasting' money on me when she can send it to family or whatever. Eventually, I knew the euphoria was gonna wear off and she was probably gonna be expecting me to balance out her contribution.

After a while I just stopped telling her when I was coming to town and we drifted apart.

Eventually I see on her profile that an American dude has wifed her and I assume opened her a salon. All I could think of is WOW, TALK ABOUT BALANCING THE SCALE lol.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2022, 06:56:11 AM »
Bingo Sir !you dodge a Bullet,Yup a lot of there chicas are going to press you for all kinds of shit, cars houses and to set them up in a buisness,,Sure if you invest and they pay  you back in cold hard cash and wet toto , we all know that dosent happen often  The Looooooong game there going to give you the treament ! haha the more love sick puppy simp dudes will be ripe for getting fleeced maximo  !!!!! Stick to your guns  you the boss, Make them earn it  !!!!!!

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2022, 04:51:14 PM »
Bingo Sir !you dodge a Bullet,Yup a lot of there chicas are going to press you for all kinds of shit, cars houses and to set them up in a buisness,,Sure if you invest and they pay  you back in cold hard cash and wet toto , we all know that dosent happen often  The Looooooong game there going to give you the treament ! haha the more love sick puppy simp dudes will be ripe for getting fleeced maximo  !!!!! Stick to your guns  you the boss, Make them earn it  !!!!!!
YES, even the best TODO I EVER HAD I keep on a pay as you go basis. It's been great for years and can only think it has is because I keep it P4P.

metro457

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2023, 09:24:56 PM »
MURANO

or she cn lie and say that the other guy cut her off  now she has 2 guys hooked and so on and so on

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2023, 02:07:28 PM »
MURANO

or she cn lie and say that the other guy cut her off  now she has 2 guys hooked and so on and so on
Can lie! No will lie. I know what I say next will get me in trouble, but, DR woman are manipulative c**nts. They use that TOTO to get what they want. They learn very young that men will bend to their will for pussy. They they learn that Gringos will give much more for less effort

murano2010

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2023, 05:53:31 PM »
MURANO

Can lie! No will lie. I know what I say next will get me in trouble, but, DR woman are manipulative c**nts. They use that TOTO to get what they want. They learn very young that men will bend to their will for pussy. They they learn that Gringos will give much more for less effort
You just described hundreds of thousands, more accurately, millions of women worldwide.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2023, 02:26:17 PM »
MURANO

You just described hundreds of thousands, more accurately, millions of women worldwide.
It's crazey, we all know what they are up to, but once in a while we still fall in that pussy trap. Experience just helps us get out quicker, lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal