global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: First visit coming soon, questions  (Read 1094 times)

BreatheSmile

First visit coming soon, questions
« on: December 22, 2022, 12:56:40 AM »
Arriving next month for 6 days.
1. Whats the best way to get from Puerto Plata Airport to Sosua? Best way to return? What are the fair prices to pay?

2. Any places to eat healthy?

tugboaboat5393

Re: First visit coming soon, questions
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 06:05:54 AM »
Welcome to the board  Plenty of info posted  hit the seacrh button..AS of today $25.00 usd, watch out they dont try and ask forb $30.00. quick easy ride...If its your first time in the DR They drive like crazy   but you should be safe   The Most important piece of advise CHICA PROOF YOUR ROOM  other than  have fun be safe

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2022, 02:38:45 PM »
Eating healthy in the DR is a problem if you only like raw veg.(ie; salads). Every thing is washed with local tap water, in most places. So I stick with stir fried veg. and buy fresh fruit (wash in my room with bottled). I generally eat where the locals eat, I like the New Cafe for  breakfast ( near Europa hotel)

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2022, 04:54:41 PM »
Also if tou cook your own food whashing vegies and fruit with botteled water is a must you can get a 5 gallon jug for 300 pesos and 60 pesos to refill have fun !

sosuasosua

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2022, 10:29:33 PM »
Dulce sapori had good salad there added the shrimp to it, and supermarket on main rd playero back by deli they got prepared food.

WT3

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 06:08:16 AM »
As other mentioned twenty five dollars is the price for a taxi you will see them as soon as you come out of the airport same price for a return trip. Where are you staying.

horse4296

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2022, 12:54:05 PM »
DITTO WHAT TUG SAID.

horse4296

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2022, 12:58:58 PM »
You can go on Amazon and buy watches for $1.00, yes it's true....   I did not say they are accurate, heck I've never actually checked.   But MY TEST is I always leave one right on the closest cabinet to the front door to see how many take them on the way out.   I have no regulars like many here so it's always a test of a chica's integrity.    So far I would say the average is 30% steal the watch...And some of those $1.00 watches look like they cost a fortune...

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2022, 01:58:25 PM »
Leaving cheap bling out will distract some, but putting your stuff away before you bring a chica back is most important. If you don't have safe stash your things some place high,upper shelf above the closet is good, most chicas are too short to get at it with out a chair. Have a few thousand pesos in your sock drawer before you go out so you have extra on hand, with out going to your stash.

metro457

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 08:42:27 PM »

you should put a lil poop in the $1 watch ::)

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2023, 01:28:53 PM »
TOO funny, saw joke perfume on line (1 oz), CK, GG, etc. that smell like farts. Leave one of these out, lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal