global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Who is coming for superbowl 2023  (Read 3756 times)

stinqu

Re: Who is coming for superbowl 2023
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2023, 05:59:03 PM »
WTF. I may be old but I know whats, what, fool! Me and my old dude crew will put you young bucks to shame.You think that an 20yr. old chica at the club, dressed up to look like a 9 is all that and a bag of chips too.You think WOW she hot. See her Tuesday morning at the colmado, shes a 6, tops. May be old but not a fool.

Lol! No disrespect to the OG’s, man. 😆🙌🏾

All I was saying was that ya’ll might see things a little differently.
Poon, as a fellow "traveler" I know the different age groups do not see things the same. I adjust to every group in my conversation, 20-35. 35-50 and 50+. I'M a talker, and love to hear other peoples adventures , and help them if I can. I always give my advice freely to those that ask.

Tex1988

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2023, 03:50:22 AM »
My thing is this sosua on a regular basis is nowhere close to where it was 10 years ago.  Being completely honest the SB dose not get those 10 hrs  back either.  It’s as close as you are ever get to the old Sosua. 

I've said it before....

Sosua (Pedro Clisante) now on a live Saturday night doesn't even match a slow ass Tuesday night back in 2010.

Tex1988

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2023, 04:28:32 AM »
My thing is this sosua on a regular basis is nowhere close to where it was 10 years ago.  Being completely honest the SB dose not get those 10 hrs  back either.  It’s as close as you are ever get to the old Sosua. 

I've said it before....

Sosua (Pedro Clisante) now on a live Saturday night doesn't even match a slow ass Tuesday night back in 2010.

Many things in life are about timing.  I learned something from Sosua.  I was foolish enough to think it would always be poppin.  It was a reminder that the only constant is change.  You have to strike while the iron is hot because things can change for the worse very quickly.  I think now with the Internet and social media, things can degrade at a much faster rate than a decade ago.  Newbies will look at us old heads mired in nostalgia and laugh.

Like going from CDs to streams lol.

stinqu

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2023, 07:08:34 PM »
Personally I hope the word spreads far and wide "Sosua is dead". The SIMPS will be gone, but chicas will remain. No more weekend idiots is a good thing, to me. We all talk about "back in the day", but what really changed was that guys don't stay for a week or two, like they were back then. And many were vets from Southeast Asia, so knew the game. The chicas could not run game on them like they do on these young dudes. Sure prices of ever thing have gone up, this year had to pay 4000 for my primo regular TLN, OR 10,000 for 3 days, 4 yrs. ago 10,000 was a week, plus food and booze.

danceelite0

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2023, 07:53:57 AM »
The Super Bowl in Sosua has been more than excellent for me.  I can remember the last best of the last three.   They were all threesomes.  Three years ago I am in Anhvee in one of the penthouse rooms.  Downstairs there were four chics two damn fine feternal sisters.  I slept in my bed between those two chics two nights that week taking turns hitting both.  I was 69 and life was still great. Two years ago again in Ahnvee in a three bed room penthouse brand new.  I went to that bar accross the street from Anhvee.  They had the curtains pulled all the way down.  I guess it was because of the pandemic.   I follow a little Fox and sat at the table with her and her girlfriend, who was with some big dude.  She was fine a shit as well black horn rimmed glasses.  She looked like a school teacher.  We sitting there for awhile and my little chic whispers in my ear do you want to do both of us.  I said shit “I am not fighting big dude over that ass I don’t care how fine she is”.   She said go out front and wait on us, we won’t be long.  I see big dude leave then the two chics accompanied me to Ahnvee.  I had the type of sexual experience you only dream about. 

Last year wasn’t as eventful I stayed in the apartments over the bar accross from Anhvee.   I am hanging out in Rhumbas, the place was packed, bitches everywhere, the back of Rhumbas was full.  I pulled up on two fine chics in the front bar.  I rapping to the one I want to have my way with and she decides to go and change her shoes.  Right at this time a chic, one of my regulars from all the way in Sosua from Santo Domingo walks up to the table and pours a drink in my lap, jealous.  The the chics I was rapping to went on to change her shoes and never came back.  I went on and f--ked her friend anyway.  I did some other stupid shit as well.  It didn’t rate as well as Super Bowls of the past but I had a ball. 

Now 71,  shit I’ve been blessed.  I’ve always been somewhat of a pretty boy.  Billy Dee Williams was my idol.  Billy Dee looks like shit today.  Some motherf--kers just don’t age badly, that’s me I can easily go for 45.  I am Tom Cruise you would not believe he was 60.  He can still pull whatever ever he wants.

stinqu

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2023, 05:29:29 PM »
Dance, love to here you still hard chargen, not far behind you. Us old dudes can still make those chicas "shiver and shake". The potion is the motion,lol.

danceelite0

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2023, 10:48:48 PM »
Time is getting closer!  Two teams KC and the Eagles have made to the big game.  My first Super Bowl in Sosua Giants and New England 2008.  I have been to every one since, big fun in Sosua. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal