global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cuba started the downfall in Sosua  (Read 8981 times)

Tex1988

Re: Cuba started the downfall in Sosua
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2022, 02:08:35 PM »
The blame for Sosua’s downfall can’t be exclusively blamed on Cuba Dave. Here is an evolving list of factors involved:

Social Media

A. Emphasis on YouTube. Creep cams and YouTubers have pretty much destroyed any shred of obscurity and privacy that Sosua ever had. Quality chicas who were able to move and hustle secretly in town, can no longer do that comfortably. They now have a genuine fear of being discovered by friends and loved ones in their hometown elsewhere, if they are ever caught in a Sosua YouTube broadcast.

B. YouTube, having rapidly popularized Sosua, caused an influx of newbie mongers and weekend warriors that don’t know how to respect the rules of the P4P game and/or simply refuse to do so. This also caused a drop in “quality monger” clientele, which in turn has caused higher quality chicas to avoid Sosua also. Trash attracts rats; so if low quality [trash] mongers are flooding Sosua, the only ones willing to do business with the trash are rat chicas.

Police Crackdowns

Police harassment and extortion drove many higher quality chicas out of town who had no stomach for the risk of arrest or extortion for their hard earned cash.

Local Entanglements

High quality and/or high rated chicas are highly sought after. Not just by mongers, but also by locals. Many quality chicas get wifed up by local boyfriends, get pregnant, etc., and exit the game. It’s not until their personal lives get hard, or their relationships sour that they return to the P4P game, if at all.

————

This is not an exhaustive list, but all of the above pretty much sums of what has happened to Sosua. Is Sosua dead? No, but it has been diminished.

Totally agree.

One thing we've learned from dealing with Sosua prostitutes....from the rats all the way up to the dimes....is that they will tell you what you want to hear, before telling you the TRUTH.

Criticizing your 'competition' for doing the OPPOSITE of what you do.....works like a charm.

stinqu

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2022, 03:19:40 PM »
Tex, man you hit the nail on the head!!!! Chicas are masters of manipulation and observation of their targets, (would make a great spy,lol). Will always agree with your opinion, try to save you money on what ever so you think they have your back. It's all a game to them, so you must learn to play it to. With my long time chicas nothing has earned me more respect than turning their own game on them, LOL

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2022, 03:33:44 PM »
@285west

I never agreed with Blacktight on the pay a little as possible. Don't tell me what you believed I agreed with unless you heard me say it. Period. My stance was to think about the economic situation and how much chicks in professional jobs make. My stance: No, I do not believe in paying American prices for a nut. $150 from me not going to happen.

Closest comparison I can make...think of the arena Captainsaveahoe plays in...those are the same type I hook up with so no they not taking 2500       
(normally). If you have no problem plucking lackluster off the streets with bunions from walking all day then you can follow the hold the line if you want. Shit don't really matter to me because I always find what I like for MY price regardless of what the next man is doing.

stinqu

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2022, 04:28:56 PM »
Mr B. I respect your point of view that a fare price is should be paid,and agree to a point. When it comes to a new chica, that price must be earned through propinas for good service. My regulars are always happy with what I give them, they earned it.

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2022, 04:52:30 PM »
Back to the Topic; No Dave did not start the fall of Sosua, that bitch Mayor did more than any one to bring on the decline. She put the spot light on Sosua to the Federal Government and that self serving cunt forced them to act. She was into real estate and wanted to increase the value of her holdings through development. IE; CLEAN UP THE IMAGE!!!! She was there for 2 terms, and changed ever thing. The new Mayor, he has construction business interests, hence all the road repairs and general street work.The shit show that is DR WRIT LARGE.

285West

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2022, 05:12:32 PM »
So these miserable dudes like murano who would tell people not too tip and he would not tip take out during pandemic and when he lost his phone dude drives up after he finds it and he looks him the eye and he gives him nothing - that helped the next gringo.  Blacknight said tip included not going to leave anything.  This was sosua playa, home of the cheap dudes, do not hide now.  What planet are you in.  Let me say it again, chicks said they stopped coming because of cheap sloppy dudes, they not lying to me.  Stingu you speak Spanish.  You be hanging out in the Barrios because how do you know it's was the mayor.  What are your reference points... Do not say your observations...

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2022, 05:55:41 PM »
West I've spent allot of time in DR ( about 3 years total), know people with business and many winter residents, we talk politics,what happens there effects their lives and their property values. They see it all, but have no vote, so their opinion is not biased by politics. My opinions are based on observation and information.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2022, 06:12:04 PM »
West too FUNNY my observations mean NADA. Being observant is what kept our spices alive. The ability to walk on 2 legs gave us the ability to observe danger further away. As does the ability to absorb information through observation.

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2022, 06:32:16 PM »
As far as my reference points go, the people that live there know whats going on and we talk. You may not know allot of people that live there. but I do. The Canadians are pretty tight group.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2022, 06:37:53 PM »
So these miserable dudes like murano who would tell people not too tip and he would not tip take out during pandemic and when he lost his phone dude drives up after he finds it and he looks him the eye and he gives him nothing - that helped the next gringo.  Blacknight said tip included not going to leave anything.  This was sosua playa, home of the cheap dudes, do not hide now.  What planet are you in.  Let me say it again, chicks said they stopped coming because of cheap sloppy dudes, they not lying to me. Stingu you speak Spanish.  You be hanging out in the Barrios because how do you know it's was the mayor.  What are your reference points... Do not say your observations...

285West,

When you say “cheap” dudes, what do you mean? It needs context.

For instance, a DR dime I was dealing with wanted $200 for like 90 minutes or so. When I was like “naa,” she told me to stop being cheap, lol.

Does my refusal to pay a whopping $200 make me legitimately “cheap?”

stinqu

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2022, 07:14:12 PM »
Yes you are now a "cheapy cheapy" LOL. Any one that dos not pay bottle popping club prices is a cheapy cheapy to some people. Any one that's been there for a some time has seen that "hottie" sans make-up and weave, a 6 is a 9 with 3 hours in the salon. And they what the investment payed for. That's why I hit on the "natural" chicas. less bullshit. They know you do not care about the fake bull shit

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2022, 07:26:57 PM »
Weaves ,salons peticure manicure, youall paying for it!

cknice11

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2022, 08:52:14 PM »
I talked to a few sosua chicks who no longer go to Sousa and they said the reason was YouTubers. They straight up said other girls will talk shit like look she was down in sosua. The chicks I know have salons and clothing businesses so I feel where they coming from it can mess up the reputation. As far as the price goes I'll never tell a man how to spend his money but why on earth would you pay a chick in a 3rd world country more money then doctors and lawyers in the states make in a hour. How the hell you paying a 3rd world country prostitute $150 for what 15 or 20 minutes and you make less then $30 a hour at home lol. It literally makes 0 sense. But most of the true mongers have accepted sosua is not what it once was and have either expanded on to other areas or just deal with the new crowd there. Personally I'll probably never step foot there again but Santo Domingo will always be on the list.

stinqu

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2022, 08:56:13 PM »
I love sosua is the wrong place for you!!!

mvagusta16

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2022, 09:16:39 PM »
I talked to a few sosua chicks who no longer go to Sousa and they said the reason was YouTubers. They straight up said other girls will talk shit like look she was down in sosua. The chicks I know have salons and clothing businesses so I feel where they coming from it can mess up the reputation. As far as the price goes I'll never tell a man how to spend his money but why on earth would you pay a chick in a 3rd world country more money then doctors and lawyers in the states make in a hour. How the hell you paying a 3rd world country prostitute $150 for what 15 or 20 minutes and you make less then $30 a hour at home lol. It literally makes 0 sense. But most of the true mongers have accepted sosua is not what it once was and have either expanded on to other areas or just deal with the new crowd there. Personally I'll probably never step foot there again but Santo Domingo will always be on the list.

When you guys say Santo Domingo, where are you going, to the strip clubs off the Malecon?or you usinf Tinder?? I been to Santo Domingo plenty but it aint no point and click like Sosua

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal