global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 1st Sosua Creep Cam Vid  (Read 2822 times)

murano2010

Re: 1st Sosua Creep Cam Vid
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2023, 05:46:16 AM »
11 years ago

https://youtu.be/OFEtvl9aZyc

I forgot they use to have these lil competitions at New Garden lol
Yo Ace that competition is fake as hell.  Where are the buffalo and bison, in that video?   I see only one hefty chick.  Where are the chicks at with the hair hats, hair helmets, and tats all over the place?   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Blacknight69

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2023, 10:13:06 AM »
Murano, what are you trying to say?  All the bikini contest was real.  The girls that were invited were the cutest that were on the stroll.  All those fake ass' & tatted chicas just blew up really in 2018 to present.   Yo must love the buffalo!!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2023, 11:33:54 AM »
And this was one of the first videos I saw before my first trip to Sosua. “Sucky sucky freaky freaky” was stuck in my head for 6 months 😂

https://youtu.be/wuUpROQLmko

The infamous Passions.  Good times back then.  Didn't have to deal with a lot of the BS
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2023, 11:42:56 AM »
For sure ,was lucky enough to vist a few times before it got shut down !!!!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2023, 11:43:29 AM »
11 years ago

https://youtu.be/OFEtvl9aZyc

I forgot they use to have these lil competitions at New Garden lol

The difference being this wasn't a Creep Cam vid.  Even just 11 years ago, the vibe was much different.  You see the guys video tapping with cameras vs smart phones.  The female vibe was probably about 90% Dominican in the competition.  Many other differences as well but its all water under the bridge at this point because it is faded glory.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

murano2010

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 12:20:52 PM »
Murano, what are you trying to say?  All the bikini contest was real.  The girls that were invited were the cutest that were on the stroll.  All those fake ass' & tatted chicas just blew up really in 2018 to present.   Yo must love the buffalo!!
Blacknight, I was using sarcasm, and joking.   You get my flow now , big dude?   Those women back then were beautiful.  Mostly natural hair, with no weaves or wigs.   Much better attitude than some of todays barracudas.   
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 12:24:01 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2023, 04:30:59 PM »
These fun old school chicas are still out there, older now, with jobs but still ready to go all out. Spent a month in Bavaro with a former Passions chica, she is the property manager where I stayed, has her own apartment in the complex. It was a blast from the past, still a rockin bod at 42.

WT3

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2023, 05:21:09 PM »
These fun old school chicas are still out there, older now, with jobs but still ready to go all out. Spent a month in Bavaro with a former Passions chica, she is the property manager where I stayed, has her own apartment in the complex. It was a blast from the past, still a rockin bod at 42.
Most guys aren't trying to find granny aged hookers who have been selling ass over twenty years. Not to mention paying 100 dollars. Sosua could still be a top mongering location if the chicks just acted right.

murano2010

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2023, 06:36:29 PM »
Most guys aren't trying to find granny aged hookers who have been selling ass over twenty years. Not to mention paying 100 dollars. Sosua could still be a top mongering location if the chicks just acted right.
One of the challenges guys face dealing with older chicks, is that lot of them dont get wet anymore.   So not only does a guy have to worry about himself getting it up to put in work,  he has to hope that this older lady can still perform after all of the dicks shes had over the years. 

And for the most part, f--king was a way to make money.   A lot of chicks have been desensitized to where f--king isnt really enjoyable to them anymore, if at all, but it pays well.     

Travelguy90

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2023, 04:55:07 AM »
A buddy of mine ran into that situation 2 years ago. Chic was obviously beautiful but was past her 30s. Body was still holding up from what she was wearing, and seemed natural but could have had some work done. My buddy wanted to ST, but was providing liquor, herb and was staying in playa Alicia. He was smashing younger women for 2000-2500 peso at the time and the older chic wanted 3500-4500 off rip, didn’t care to partake in any of the pregame stuff, strictly business so he had to cut her loose. She didn’t cause any problems or issues, but definitely killed her oppertunity to make some money. He would have paid the 3000 and possibly 3500 but her attitude was off putting despite the beauty
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

horse4296

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2023, 06:13:54 PM »
wow that video reminds me of the good old days,   Slim chicas, NO WHALES with disturbingly laughable fake asses.  Just natural slim bodies.  Yes that is my taste, if you like them huge monsters good for you.

stinqu

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2023, 04:23:21 PM »
That video is a promo from this site guys!!!

stinqu

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2023, 04:39:31 PM »
Bro, did not say I was paying for sex, much less $100 a pop. Sure I gave her some money over the month I was there, she cleaned, cooked and did my laundry, worked six days a week at her job.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2023, 01:35:09 PM »

I’ve noticed that some of the older brothers don’t seem to be comfortable with the younger chicas. Guys in that group gravitate towards the more mature appearing females. There’s a reason that so many over the hill looking workers ply their trade in Sosua. There is without a doubt a market there for them.

stinqu

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2023, 03:54:05 PM »
Jazzy, I do not avoid young chicas. In the instance I talked about it was my first time in Bavaro and first trip in almost 3 years and after a long illness and recovery. So after debating for months to go or not, she ensured me she would look after me, because she lives on site. If anything this shows that what ever your health (with Docs. OK) a trip the sun is good for the soul at any age. Don't knock the DR. grannies, she is almost 30 years younger than me, lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal