global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Article: The 7 Best Countries for Sex Tourism  (Read 2658 times)

TravelYoda

Re: Article: The 7 Best Countries for Sex Tourism
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2023, 11:16:21 AM »
Spain is legit for P4P. Legal. Affordable. Good selection of Latinas, various Euros, and Eastern Block-Russian/ukrainian/etc. A couple of red light districts in every major city, most notably Madrid and Barcelona. Strip clubs also double as brothels here and close at 4AM. Best Nuru, I've ever had was in Ibiza. Below is a sampling of the chicks and prices.

https://www.slumi.com/

Damn. Thanks for the link. Definitely some five-star talent in Spain. In U.S. dollars how much were you spending?

The Euro is damn near equal to the dollar now so the prices you see are pretty accurate. I paid $70 for a bad Brazilian, and an Irish chick. $100 for a local Spanish chick. When sharing the site, I noticed Spain is also having some law changes on having the hoes on websites. Wonder what that means in the bigger picture.

Fuci76

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2023, 04:10:02 PM »
Hi, I'm a newbie to all this, however my 1st time was in Tenerife where these places are all openly operating. Went in there with a friend. It was supposed to be €130 for 30 minutes, but all the chica did was talk to me, strip topless then naked and wanted foreplay etc. She was from Panama. She said if I wanted sex I would have to pay for another 30 mins so another €130. I got annoyed that I had my money wasted and I would have to cough up more money. This was a beautiful black chica. So I left the room annoyed. I told my friend was was very friendly with the manageress, so she said if I paid €120 for another girl I would have an hour and it would be sex, she told the lady to do that too. So it happened, though my time was made shorter because they insist on you showering etc. On my watch out of that time I only got 45 minutes including all the showering etc, so really it was €120 for 30 mins plus the waste of money with the first girl. I hope that in DR things are better and easier?? (In DR I will be coming on my own.)

TravelYoda

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2023, 06:23:48 PM »
@Fuci76,
Short answer is it should be much easier and straight forward. Euro-clubs, specifically in Germany and Spain, litterally set timers the minute you walk in the room. Then the chick games you into thinking she give AF about what you have to say for 20+ minutes while the time runs out. In DR, I recommend you go to Blackbeards and get a feel for things first. It doesn't get any clearer than Blackbeards. When you're in the street solo, its another ballgame. Chicks in any country will try to get away with whatever they can. Very important to be firm and clear on what you want and what you're going to pay. I called a chick off Tinder last week in Santo Domingo took care of uber, agreed on price before she came, thought it was all good. This chick literally tried to renegotiate price mid act.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 11:13:21 PM by TravelYoda »

stinqu

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2023, 02:25:23 PM »
Hi, I'm a newbie to all this, however my 1st time was in Tenerife where these places are all openly operating. Went in there with a friend. It was supposed to be €130 for 30 minutes, but all the chica did was talk to me, strip topless then naked and wanted foreplay etc. She was from Panama. She said if I wanted sex I would have to pay for another 30 mins so another €130. I got annoyed that I had my money wasted and I would have to cough up more money. This was a beautiful black chica. So I left the room annoyed. I told my friend was was very friendly with the manageress, so she said if I paid €120 for another girl I would have an hour and it would be sex, she told the lady to do that too. So it happened, though my time was made shorter because they insist on you showering etc. On my watch out of that time I only got 45 minutes including all the showering etc, so really it was €120 for 30 mins plus the waste of money with the first girl. I hope that in DR things are better and easier?? (In DR I will be coming on my own.)
Man those are crazy high prices for pussy, half that is normal for 30 mins. in DR. I agree with Yoda, you should go to Black Beards Resort for you first trip.It dose not sound like you have much experience in dealing with street prostitutes one on one.The guys you meet there will be able to answer questions for you about Susua.

Fuci76

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2023, 08:17:28 PM »
Thanks guys for the reply. I would like to come but the problem is I have holiday to take in March, but my passport expires in Mid Sept. I understand my passport should be valid for a minimum of six months from the date I ARRIVE. Which means I can't arrive later then March 13th! I'll have a little less than 6 months left by the time I leave in early April. Is this all good to fly out with?

You are right I have zero experience with street ladies on my own, but I read the threads about Blackbeards and it sounds like many there are very old people and that the girls aren't too hot. The girls on the street sound like you just have to agree a price with and be firm, other than that is seems easy. Yes I wouldn't be comfortable getting a hooker in my own country but that is because the prices are high and the place is not as out in the open about it as DR.

Alternatively, I was reading there is mongering going on in Mexico. They don't care when passport expires as long as it is valid when you arrive and leave. I guess the mongering is not as good though as in the DR? If I were to go there I'd come to the DR next time, it seems an amazing place. I am really also looking to investigate a place to retire as well a mongering mission.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2023, 09:34:29 PM »
Thanks guys for the reply. I would like to come but the problem is I have holiday to take in March, but my passport expires in Mid Sept. I understand my passport should be valid for a minimum of six months from the date I ARRIVE. Which means I can't arrive later then March 13th! I'll have a little less than 6 months left by the time I leave in early April. Is this all good to fly out with?

You are right I have zero experience with street ladies on my own, but I read the threads about Blackbeards and it sounds like many there are very old people and that the girls aren't too hot. The girls on the street sound like you just have to agree a price with and be firm, other than that is seems easy. Yes I wouldn't be comfortable getting a hooker in my own country but that is because the prices are high and the place is not as out in the open about it as DR.

Alternatively, I was reading there is mongering going on in Mexico. They don't care when passport expires as long as it is valid when you arrive and leave. I guess the mongering is not as good though as in the DR? If I were to go there I'd come to the DR next time, it seems an amazing place. I am really also looking to investigate a place to retire as well a mongering mission.

Fuci76,

1. If your passport is set to expire in less than 6 months from your prospective arrival at your destination, I would not recommend that you attempt to fly out with it. You could be denied entry at customs and immigration when you arrive at your destination, and if that happens, you would’ve wasted a whole lot of time, money, and energy.

2. The streets of Sosua (which some also refer to as the jungle), is not easier than Blackbeards. There a 1,000 ways that shit can go left in Sosua, even after you negotiated something, or believe that you have. When shit goes left, things can get physical, police can get involved, etc. Shit can go from zero to a hundred real quick. Don’t get it twisted. Sosua is an uncontrolled and unregulated environment.

Blackbeards is the complete opposite, and if you don’t like something, you have a mamasan and/or management to complain to, to fix things most of the time. There are a few hot chicas at Blackbeards, don’t sleep. You’ll find something you like, and no, BB’s is not completely populated by old folks, lol. It’s not a retirement home. 😆

WT3

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2023, 02:52:38 AM »
Don't go to Blackbeards there is no need just go to Sosua and hope you can find a girl you like. Your a newbie so likely will be thirsty so finding a chick you like shouldn't be hard. Dudes try to make Sosua out to be a hard place to monger it's not that serious just be firm on what you want and how much you will pay you will be fine. You are correct on Mexico no problems fly into San Diego then uber to they boarder the chicks in Tijuana look a lot better than anything your going to find in Sosua it's good to cost you a 100 bucks at least so that may put you off going but it's worth a look.

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2023, 04:04:14 PM »

Your good on the passport, more than 6 months upon arrival and you have a return ticket.B.B. is not just old guys. You talked about looking for places to retire so you must be over 50. B.B. might be a good home base to check out Sosua from, book a cheap AirBNB for a couple of nights there. You did not mention your Spanish skills, even basic skills helps when telling a chica what you want and what you will pay. A few days at B.B. will take the "edge off" and time to gather info. Had I known about BB my first time (age 54) I think I would have.

Stones

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2023, 04:51:03 PM »
Don't go to Blackbeards there is no need just go to Sosua and hope you can find a girl you like. Your a newbie so likely will be thirsty so finding a chick you like shouldn't be hard. Dudes try to make Sosua out to be a hard place to monger it's not that serious just be firm on what you want and how much you will pay you will be fine. You are correct on Mexico no problems fly into San Diego then uber to they boarder the chicks in Tijuana look a lot better than anything your going to find in Sosua it's good to cost you a 100 bucks at least so that may put you off going but it's worth a look.

Blackbeards is fine. "Don't go to Blackbeards?" LOL. The great thing about mongering internationally is exploring. I've mongered in multiple countries. Some were great, some were blah. But I don't regret any of the visits. As an international monger you learn only from the experience -- YOUR experience. The poster should visit Blackbeards if he is intrigued about whether the place is right for him.  Only he can answer that question -- after actually visiting the place.

What's right about Punta Cana, or Santiago or Sosua   -- for me - may be awful for the next guy. But I'd never advise him not to see for himself.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 05:00:49 PM by Stones »

Fuci76

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2023, 05:21:16 PM »
Maybe I'll go to blackbeards. Anyhow I had a call from my friend in Tenerife, he tells me that currently the price for an hour with the girls in a private room at the club is now €300.
 It will cost me maximum £100 return flight to Tenerife or £800 to the DR, so you see I'd have to really take a lot of girls to make the DR worth my while LOL.
 Just seen in the other thread that an exclusive all night with 3 sessions with a chica is 7000 pesos. 7000 pesos is £100 so that's amazing compared to Spain's €300 an hour and I bet you won't get a full hour either it will be 45 mins if you are lucky.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 05:28:18 PM by Fuci76 »

WT3

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2023, 03:20:09 AM »
Maybe I'll go to blackbeards. Anyhow I had a call from my friend in Tenerife, he tells me that currently the price for an hour with the girls in a private room at the club is now €300.
 It will cost me maximum £100 return flight to Tenerife or £800 to the DR, so you see I'd have to really take a lot of girls to make the DR worth my while LOL.
 Just seen in the other thread that an exclusive all night with 3 sessions with a chica is 7000 pesos. 7000 pesos is £100 so that's amazing compared to Spain's €300 an hour and I bet you won't get a full hour either it will be 45 mins if you are lucky.
Man you are choosing between Spain and Blackbeards stop wasting everybody's time why the f--k would you fly all the way over there to go to Blackbeards you can get hotter chicks for cheaper in Madrid brothels you sound like a fake advertisement for Blackbeards.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal