global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cuba Dave DIDN'T Start The Downfall Of Sosua  (Read 3927 times)

Travelguy90

Re: Cuba Dave DIDN'T Start The Downfall Of Sosua
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2023, 09:27:12 AM »
Speaking of scoplamine.   How much have all of the reports of foreigners and locals getting robbed ,drugged or killed in Colombia affected the p4p market?  Is p4p tourism ( in certain parts of Colombia ) leaning towards a downfall or demise?  How many cats who have been to Colombia or have never been, now have decided it may not be worth going? ( or going back ).   Guys bypassing going to Colombia altogether in favor of other places?
It really doesn’t make that big of an impact because DR is half an island of 10 million, Colombia is a country bordered by at least 3 other countries and they have a population of 40+ million. Colombia is significantly cheaper to if you do get drugged or robbed, it’s easier to bounce back with only 10-50$ in your pocket vs the same in DR.

The girls are cheaper, it’s more women, venues, less obvious rudeness, that some are willing to take a risk. On a budget you can bang 10 cheap Colombians or Venezuelans for the same price 1-2 chics be trying to stand firm on in the DR 8000-12000 peso. So guys take the assumed risk and gamble on Colombia. DR is scenery and relaxation with hookers sprinkled in. Colombia can be a full blown whore spot If you take your time to explore different establishments.

Ex I banged cheaper than $30 hookers and non pros in damn well ever city in Colombia I visited Medellin, bogota, Cartagena, Barranquilla, Santa Marta, Cali, etc… in DR YMMV and while it’s a scene in a lot of places sometimes it’s not possible to just show up and you need assistance
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 09:29:45 AM by Travelguy90 »
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

murano2010

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2023, 10:02:45 AM »
You make a lot sense.  Totally agree on the differences. But without comparing the two, perception and fear sometimes takesover logic and reason for a certain % of the population.

Like when some people vacationing at resorts in the DR were dying from bootleg liquor.  Or a few tourists died at the hands of locals.  One would have thought shit was happening throughout the DR.  That there was a mass murdering campaign on tourists.

Even as big as Colombia is, a tourist who has never been may still be spooked hearing stories like that.   Guys who have been there and got scoped and robbed might change their outlook too.  Especially if they got no help from police.   

Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2023, 10:11:58 AM »
Speaking of scoplamine.   How much have all of the reports of foreigners and locals getting robbed ,drugged or killed in Colombia affected the p4p market?  Is p4p tourism ( in certain parts of Colombia ) leaning towards a downfall or demise?  How many cats who have been to Colombia or have never been, now have decided it may not be worth going? ( or going back ).   Guys bypassing going to Colombia altogether in favor of other places?
It really doesn’t make that big of an impact because DR is half an island of 10 million, Colombia is a country bordered by at least 3 other countries and they have a population of 40+ million. Colombia is significantly cheaper to if you do get drugged or robbed, it’s easier to bounce back with only 10-50$ in your pocket vs the same in DR.

The girls are cheaper, it’s more women, venues, less obvious rudeness, that some are willing to take a risk. On a budget you can bang 10 cheap Colombians or Venezuelans for the same price 1-2 chics be trying to stand firm on in the DR 8000-12000 peso. So guys take the assumed risk and gamble on Colombia. DR is scenery and relaxation with hookers sprinkled in. Colombia can be a full blown whore spot If you take your time to explore different establishments.

Ex I banged cheaper than $30 hookers and non pros in damn well ever city in Colombia I visited Medellin, bogota, Cartagena, Barranquilla, Santa Marta, Cali, etc… in DR YMMV and while it’s a scene in a lot of places sometimes it’s not possible to just show up and you need assistance

Ehhh, naa. All of what you’re saying is not entirely true, once you start applying filters for specifics.

When you talk about “cheaper” girls in Colombia, what manner of girls are you talking about here? You can’t be talking about girls rated 6, 7 or above, because in true monger spots like Medellin and Cartagena (and when I say “true monger spots,” I’m talking about obvious spots with an actual and informal or formal monger scene almost akin to a red light district of sorts), you’re not tapping anything worth tapping for $30 or less.

When you talk about less obvious rudeness, again, what are you talking about? The girls in Colombia don’t smile at you, then walk up and greet you with a spin and a kiss on the cheek, lol. A lot of them have their eyes glued to their cell phones. They’re not ignoring you, but let’s not pretend that they’re taking the initiative to introduce themselves. That’s typically not the case.

I’m saying all of this to say that it’s irresponsible to sell Colombia as some superior paradise alternative to DR, because it isn’t, especially when you throw in the issues pertaining to lodging accommodations and general safety. Don’t get me wrong, Colombia is very nice if one is just looking for a change of scenery, etc., but personally, I would never tell anyone that Colombia is just outright better. It depends on what you like, what you can tolerate, and how you move. It’s not for everybody.

DR is more entry-level monger friendly than Colombia (and the food in DR is better, lol).

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 10:14:05 AM by PoonTangClan »

Travelguy90

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2023, 12:15:14 PM »

Ehhh, naa. All of what you’re saying is not entirely true, once you start applying filters for specifics.

When you talk about “cheaper” girls in Colombia, what manner of girls are you talking about here? You can’t be talking about girls rated 6, 7 or above, because in true monger spots like Medellin and Cartagena (and when I say “true monger spots,” I’m talking about obvious spots with an actual and informal or formal monger scene almost akin to a red light district of sorts), you’re not tapping anything worth tapping for $30 or less.

When you talk about less obvious rudeness, again, what are you talking about? The girls in Colombia don’t smile at you, then walk up and greet you with a spin and a kiss on the cheek, lol. A lot of them have their eyes glued to their cell phones. They’re not ignoring you, but let’s not pretend that they’re taking the initiative to introduce themselves. That’s typically not the case.

I’m saying all of this to say that it’s irresponsible to sell Colombia as some superior paradise alternative to DR, because it isn’t, especially when you throw in the issues pertaining to lodging accommodations and general safety. Don’t get me wrong, Colombia is very nice if one is just looking for a change of scenery, etc., but personally, I would never tell anyone that Colombia is just outright better. It depends on what you like, what you can tolerate, and how you move. It’s not for everybody.

DR is more entry-level monger friendly than Colombia (and the food in DR is better, lol).
Where in Medellin are you mongering? Purely la isla and Lleres? As I said I was giving a rationale as to why some keep going despite the drugging. I’m seriously wondering if I should link my old trip report to DR where I listen a bunch of Colombians and had their prices and areas as a comparison. You can go to the red lights district and find diamonds in the rough. These same broads pop out to Lleres later in the day wearing the same shit(I literally seen cornrows with yellow dress posted near the museums in barrio, then was outside the drugstore across from the money exchanges in Lleres the same day maybe 6 hours later charging tourist 300,000 peso but early would asked for 50-80k total.. You can go to massage parlors like New Life and get a session for pretty cheap though I’m certain the price has increased as idiots heard 45k peso(15$ at the time) and we’re paying 45$ USD instead. Cartagena it’s kinda we’re you at, most people don’t actually go inside Cartagena away from the beaches, and walled city and actually find locals. Granted it’s not exactly smart if no experience but it’s more than getsemani, bocagrande, and the night clubs. Chic I linked cost me about 15-20$ for an hour. Not sure what you’d rate her, but she wasn’t even the best looker.  Spend your money how you want, I was just given rationale as to why some keep going back. It’s not a one sized fit all, and I’m certain not everyone pays the same price.

When I say rudeness it’s based off entitlement. I can be chilling with a friend not drinking yet, but getting ready to find a place or looking at a menu. In both places women will ask for a drink, but in DR not all but some will go out of the way to insult you, insinuate you’re cheap, or give visible negative expressions despite you never calling her over to interact with. “Luego mi amor, ahora ocupado” turns into “tu tácanos, te odios” In Colombia if you reject them, they just move on. I guess less rat behavior, and more transactional in Colombia. Depending on the person, they may like or dislike that. I dislike obvious users, but some guys like the perceived warmth they get in the DR even if it’s a finesse vs a silent chica.

haven’t you been to Africa? Didn’t you see the variance of what you can get in the street vs in the club in terms of looks and price? If not nvm. But in Brazil I can get a nice chic for under 30$, same for Colombia, Ghana, Mexico, and rarely but sometimes in Thailand. In the DR I can get an attractive chic for under 30, but I can also get a freebie as well so she might just like me and be cutting me a break because I smashed locals and pros for free in DR. As I said it wasn’t a comparison but rationale. DR vs Colombia is a topic for another day.

Travelguy90

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2023, 12:28:00 PM »
You make a lot sense.  Totally agree on the differences. But without comparing the two, perception and fear sometimes takesover logic and reason for a certain % of the population.

Like when some people vacationing at resorts in the DR were dying from bootleg liquor.  Or a few tourists died at the hands of locals.  One would have thought shit was happening throughout the DR.  That there was a mass murdering campaign on tourists.

Even as big as Colombia is, a tourist who has never been may still be spooked hearing stories like that.   Guys who have been there and got scoped and robbed might change their outlook too.  Especially if they got no help from police.   
Maybe but when you paying 200-400$ and up for tail and it’s less than 50$ abroad, you find some will roll with the punches. A Russian guy got drugged by some Israeli girl in Medellin when I was there, said he found her on tinder and she took his laptop, phone and over 400$. He was furious and mad at the police, but continued his weed smoking, cocaine use and banging hookers until he left.

Unfortunately I’m unable to attach pictures or upload anything. I guess I may have to link my old trip report, so you can see what I’m hitting out there. My current quality has increased but it’s still Colombian cheap hookers. https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=10455.0

Bat Man

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2023, 12:44:08 PM »
We been down four times in the last few months. Just hit Med Columbia last week. Sosua isn't what we were reading about, Med is. Nasty ho action or tasty chill vibes. Take your pick but for the price of admission its easy to see why everyone is heading to Columbia.

the COP is 4750 last I checked as opposed the DOP being like 54 to one. That alone sets Colombia apart. the infrastucture is better, more women, more to do, more reliable power, potable water, better weather and overall cheaper especially in food, lodging and women.

All that being said you just can't beat the availabilty of Dominican women, also zero flaking, friendly people, friendlier expats,  more american brands and much less chance of being killed.

If I were looking to expat I'd choose Colombia, If I was a sportsf--king Dub Dub  I'd go to the DR
My visit to Colombia was late Jan 2020 to Feb 2020 ( pre pandemic ).  I stayed 29 days.  I wanted to see if Colombia was a place where I may want to live.  Full or part time.

I stayed in an airbnb in Medellin ( Laureles area ).   17 days in, I travelled to Cartagena for 9 days, before coming back to my airbnb to finish my vac.    What you say is true about the infrastructure, more to do, more women etc. 

Being there, none of those things mattered that much to me for any long term plans. Laureles was a beautiful area and neighborhood.  TBH, I didnt feel like I blended in with the locals there.  Not even when I would go downtown, or to Pablado area to connect with my buddies staying in that area.   The expats I connected with were great, but they very few in numbers.   And not always available.   

For me, much of the food in Medellin or Cartagena was not to my liking.  In my limited travels it was difficult to find meals,  like I would get in the DR.  Like chicken with the skin on it.  In Colombia most chicken I saw was skinless.   A lot of food lacked flavor, and often no condiments would be on the table.   
I wanted to have certain food in my airbnb, but when I went to the market, I couldnt find stuff that I would normally be able to get in the DR or the states. 

Even in the Philippines or Thailand the selection of food I liked was more attainable.   Food is a big item for me if I am going to consider a place to live. 

As for the women?  I was not motivated to pursue any women from just being out an about.  I dont like casas, or clubs.  Just like I only went to Classico once w/date, and only went to CMP and La Passions to show guys what it was like.  For me, it's been freelancers, part time pros my whole monger/expat career.   

It wasnt until I got to Cartagena where I started to like the scene more.  As beautiful as it was, I still did not see myself choosing to live there.  Because the food problem was still the same.  The town looked like a tourist town, not a place for me to live.  As for women?   There were plenty of that.  But Im not a thirsty ninja at this time in my life.  I can get my needs met back home in Sosua, where the fish jump in the boat.

( In Sosua ) Much smaller playground in which to have fun in.  Much more like minded people of all cultures to socialize with.  A much more safe environment where you have civil and tourist police as some measure of control over the locals.   I dont think the use of scoplamine by Sosua chicks would get much play in Sosua before all hell would break loose. 

Sosua having that neighborhood/small town feel.  Plus I feel I can relate to or feel like I can blend in with DR folks/culture outside of a p4p environment.   As raggedy as the DR infrastructure is.  At times it doesnt always seem as bad as it used to be.  The DR and Sosua have progressed some over the years.   I dont have a water problem, we have a generator on premises with inverters in each unit.   

More paved streets.  Dining in Sosua is pretty good. Selection of groceries is pretty good.  As for the women?  Like I said,  the fish jump in the boat.  I have only one dick.  It will go into any hole of a chick I find attractive.  I dont have any personal score to settle by going for specific women in a certain country.   

The idea is to thrive in a place that is affordable, socially stimulating, healthy enough to live there, can get my bio needs taken care of.......and located where it's easy for me to travel elsewhere.   I recall my connection in Bogota , and how the customs/immigration agent got testy with me just because I didnt quite understand him.   He said something smart about, you going to Colombia and you dont know Spanish.  I could have told him, that maybe if he wasnt mumbling I might have understood him, like I have with other Colombians.  But I wanted to make my connection. 

Shit I was used to DR Spanish, I wasnt used to hearing Colombians speak.  It was at that moment ( my transit from Bogota  to MDE ) that I knew I was about to learn whether or not I would like being in Colombia.  As it turned out, that agent was just one asshole.  I met a lot of nice Colombians during my 29 day stay.   Nice place to visit, but I wasnt sold on the possibility of living there.  I was good, in my shithole called Sosua.

No one comes to Colombia for the food. they literally put cheese on and in everything.

The Coastena and Pacficio food is more African inspired and tastier. But even Colombians eat Peruvian chicken not Colombian.

I also don't like Casas and don't go them. Nothing beats the Click and point Shmoo hunting like experience that is the DR and Sosua???  Well it would make a Preist fold, I could see a dude getting super spoiled.

But at this point I deal with freelancers and referrals only. The right expat should've gotten you straight. I also don't really like the Paisa barbies of Medellin. i.e. Pasty white faces round heads Jet black straight dog like hair and square bodies except they have snatched waists and BBL's but still way more hippy than Dominicanas.

Shit is more official here and you really have to enunciatate here. Dominicans are used to people butchering their language because they butcher it. The Clock Tower is the only place like Sosua with Parque Lleras not quite matching and way smaller than even the 4 block radius of PC.

Another thing about The DR is that it has such a reputation than theres not pompus, pretentious judgemental killjoys like in any other place. Even women expats don't say a word when you take down a whore because they'll have a sanky panky to have hanky panky with themselves. Expats give you no bullshit advice not like here where the wrong expat will look at you like the devil if you admit to engaging in P4P.

Again the DR is so close and so many expats that they have 90% of the shit as far as food in the DR. It took me months to find greated Parmasan and Mozzellera cheese here. For a country that puts cheese on everything I found that amazing.

All that being said there's little humidity outside the coast so you get perfect springtime weather.

I guess there's so much US dollars flowing through the DR that the dolar is perfectly pegged to the DOP and you're not likely to see it go to say 100 to one anytime soon. The DR broke their own record with 8.5 million arrivals last year.

People are not hounding you for a Propina for every little thing.

Shit works here and you can have ice in your drink (I took ice in the DR and even drank the water before I knew better and never got sick)

My main problem with the DR is that it's crawling with dumb and desparate dub dubs which drives of the price for everything. Colombia is richer, has more people, better infrastucture yet you could save easily a couple hundred renting something decent in Colombia wheras in the DR if you don't mind the place you're staying at you better stay there because anyplace else and you will pay more for less.

There is a stronger sense of community of expats than in Colombia where a lot of people tend to "go Native" and hang out with locals period.  You do have the same neighborhood feel in Colombia but the people are more "country nice" in the DR and you can blend in easier because you will be invited to parties more than in Colombia.

Was this before or after you moved to Sosua? were you seeking a change?

Bat Man

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2023, 12:49:12 PM »

It hasn't affected the market in the slightest.  I will say that other than scope there's way less petty theft games and lies in Colombia.  Once a dollar amount (always qouted in pesos) is agreed to the deed will be done no problem.

If a chick doesn't scope you you can defenitely make her a regular if you like her.

Bat Man

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2023, 12:57:53 PM »

As an expat I never call women they call me and I've learned to say La proxima semana and if a girl calls me I always take a 20% discount.
Most of the women and most of the time, my regulars and prospects made it their business to contact me to get my time and my payment.  For long term absences, all I had to do is text hola como esta, and the chicks that were interested and available, they stepped up to the plate.  Or at least made the effort to arrange a rendezvous. 

Like I said before,  here, the fish jump in the boat.   In less than two weeks when Super Bowl comes,  most of my regulars will be ghost.  That time will be my vacation.  Of my wallet and my loins.

Well personally I think outside of western sex prisions most women Jump in the boat.  It's all about not being thirsty and developing the monger eye, just like a chica has a "trick eye" and they  can tell who's out to scout for some trout.

It's almost like we're the same person I let the baddies upcharge the dub dubs and come back when they're ready and hungry. Shit actually works in the Expats favor. Hoes hear the duck tales of their friend getting 300 for 30 minutes and they run to join the game. After the monet gets good to them and they become dependent on their pussies to be productive then they're ready to make a deal.

Once a bitch f--ks for money once she'll f--k for money again and for way less.

That's one other negative no super bowl parties in my city. I have to fly to Medellin to see the game.

Bat Man

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2023, 01:02:54 PM »

If you're down to pound skinny minnie vennies you can pay dirt cheap prices. I know mongers who invade cucuta because it's on the venezuelan border and thus cheaper as vennies have to hump up the fare to get to Bogota, Medellin or other cities and countries.

I know dudes that have went to caracas too but the juice isn't worth the squezze as they only accept the Us Dollar it's not a complete hellhole but if you want comfort prices for food and accomodation approch Panama prices.

Bat Man

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2023, 01:05:59 PM »

I was scared to go to Medellin myself and even to this day I'm careful in Bogota and Medellin.

You get clocked from when you step off the plane and some dumb dub dubs flexing got robbed before they made it to their airbnb's.

Travelguy90

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2023, 01:25:38 PM »

If you're down to pound skinny minnie vennies you can pay dirt cheap prices. I know mongers who invade cucuta because it's on the venezuelan border and thus cheaper as vennies have to hump up the fare to get to Bogota, Medellin or other cities and countries.

I know dudes that have went to caracas too but the juice isn't worth the squezze as they only accept the Us Dollar it's not a complete hellhole but if you want comfort prices for food and accomodation approch Panama prices.
Yeah I’m not going to Venezuela looking for the fabled 1-2$ hookers but they likely exist. I got 2 sessions for 2 hours in Ghana for 12-15$ in Accra I just had to be willing to go to Lapaz, Nungua or parts of Osu. I can get a $12-15 thick Chocolate chick from Turbo or Choco when I’m in Bogota no problem, Medellin they exist but have moved to selling it in Lleres as miniature packs instead of in solo in centro. I have smashed a slim fun sized vennie but don’t make it a habit to chase them exclusively.

Like I was saying though it’s about how you chose to get out and explore that will lead to low prices. The prices don’t always indicate the quality, potentially just the location and situation as you gave in one of your examples.

It’s why I never go back and forth over price vs looks, and being realistic. If we showed most people our “hit list” and said 50-100$ a girl people would think we are bullshitting, you mention you in the DR and it’s “oh I believe you” due to additional information. Idk why that doesn’t translate to “I got a good deal, you just have to leave that venue and go somewhere else” as if dudes didn’t just leave America and go to another country(leaving for a cheaper venue which may have better looking things at a reduced price) so I just leave them to be.

Bat Man

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2023, 03:12:55 PM »

Colombia is not better than the DR in fact it has way more natural fat asses than the mainly store bought Colombian asses.

That being said it's a You issue. For example I have a buddy who's happy in Colombia (to a point). who couldn't hack the DR but he's a 20 year SEA monger and not used to the hustle that is the DR.

It costs a little more in the DR but it's an Island you're closer to good beaches than in Colombia

That being said Colombia is not the scope is the only mouthwash here.

Pro Tip for Medellin Mongers use Facebook.

When they say use Facebook what they mean is some Medellin expat youtubers have a ton of prevetted friends although you should never let your guard completely down most of girls with two or more gringo facebook friends are "safe" and unlike the DR generally speaking your watch will still be there as long as you don't leave you alone with it or it's a gaudy bustdown.

Bat Man

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2023, 03:15:37 PM »

DR is more entry-level monger friendly than Colombia
(and the food in DR is better, lol).

The DR and Sosua is tutorial Island for clueless dub dubs. I would tell almost anyone to go their first with Phillipines being a close second.

Bat Man

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2023, 04:31:09 PM »

Where in Medellin are you mongering? Purely la isla and Lleres? As I said I was giving a rationale as to why some keep going despite the drugging. I’m seriously wondering if I should link my old trip report to DR where I listen a bunch of Colombians and had their prices and areas as a comparison. You can go to the red lights district and find diamonds in the rough. These same broads pop out to Lleres later in the day wearing the same shit(I literally seen cornrows with yellow dress posted near the museums in barrio, then was outside the drugstore across from the money exchanges in Lleres the same day maybe 6 hours later charging tourist 300,000 peso but early would asked for 50-80k total.. You can go to massage parlors like New Life and get a session for pretty cheap though I’m certain the price has increased as idiots heard 45k peso(15$ at the time) and we’re paying 45$ USD instead. Cartagena it’s kinda we’re you at, most people don’t actually go inside Cartagena away from the beaches, and walled city and actually find locals. Granted it’s not exactly smart if no experience but it’s more than getsemani, bocagrande, and the night clubs. Chic I linked cost me about 15-20$ for an hour. Not sure what you’d rate her, but she wasn’t even the best looker.  Spend your money how you want, I was just given rationale as to why some keep going back. It’s not a one sized fit all, and I’m certain not everyone pays the same price.

When I say rudeness it’s based off entitlement. I can be chilling with a friend not drinking yet, but getting ready to find a place or looking at a menu. In both places women will ask for a drink, but in DR not all but some will go out of the way to insult you, insinuate you’re cheap, or give visible negative expressions despite you never calling her over to interact with. “Luego mi amor, ahora ocupado” turns into “tu tácanos, te odios” In Colombia if you reject them, they just move on. I guess less rat behavior, and more transactional in Colombia. Depending on the person, they may like or dislike that. I dislike obvious users, but some guys like the perceived warmth they get in the DR even if it’s a finesse vs a silent chica.

haven’t you been to Africa? Didn’t you see the variance of what you can get in the street vs in the club in terms of looks and price? If not nvm. But in Brazil I can get a nice chic for under 30$, same for Colombia, Ghana, Mexico, and rarely but sometimes in Thailand. In the DR I can get an attractive chic for under 30, but I can also get a freebie as well so she might just like me and be cutting me a break because I smashed locals and pros for free in DR. As I said it wasn’t a comparison but rationale. DR vs Colombia is a topic for another day.

lets not bring Africa in the chat for the incel monger Africa is on another level.

Another difference in the DR and Colombia is in Colombia they're less likely to spend non sexual time with you. In the DR they will not say anything and present you with a bill charging by the hour.

So those mongers who need "love" might be better in the DR

murano2010

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2023, 04:49:34 PM »

Maybe but when you paying 200-400$ and up for tail and it’s less than 50$ abroad, you find some will roll with the punches. A Russian guy got drugged by some Israeli girl in Medellin when I was there, said he found her on tinder and she took his laptop, phone and over 400$. He was furious and mad at the police, but continued his weed smoking, cocaine use and banging hookers until he left.

Unfortunately I’m unable to attach pictures or upload anything. I guess I may have to link my old trip report, so you can see what I’m hitting out there. My current quality has increased but it’s still Colombian cheap hookers. https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=10455.0
I clicked on the link, but saw that you type just as much as I do.  Except for one thing.  I try to make enough paragraphs so my novels are a little easier to follow.   I do recall the Haitian chick in the blue.  She was one of the better looking Haitian chicks here in Sosua.  I hired her once.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal