global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blackbeards Prices  (Read 1470 times)

nownthen8

Blackbeards Prices
« on: January 23, 2023, 08:38:40 PM »
Does anyone have current pricing for the girls at BB? I can't find anything in the thread.  Appreciate any insights!

bangoskank

Re: Blackbeards Prices
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 09:00:07 PM »
Does anyone have current pricing for the girls at BB? I can't find anything in the thread.  Appreciate any insights!

Ummm, have you checked with BB? They have a website, newsletter, and email address.

Stones

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 09:15:26 PM »

nate1488

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 12:56:52 PM »
From when I was there in November.  May be more by now.

Short Term  (1 to 2 hours) $3,000 pesos (1 SESSION) 
All Night  (From 9 pm to *) $5,000 pesos (2 SESSIONS)
Exclusive All Night  (From at 6 pm to *) $7,000 pesos (3 SESSIONS)
Couples 1 to 2 hours  $ 5,500 pesos  Couples All Night  (From 9pm to *) $8,500 pesos (2 SESSIONS)
Multiple Companions 1 to 2 hours $3,000 per companion
Lesbian Show / Girls on Girls $ 4,000 pesos per companion
For Jacuzzi, 24 Hour, or Other Companionship Rates Please see the Mamasans
(COMPANION FOR THE JACUZZI FROM 15 TO 20 MINUTES $1,000 PESOS)
* Morning departure time must be negotiated with the chica and Mamasan before confirming the appointment.

HornyBud69

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 07:44:51 AM »
What does a session include? Does it mean that you cum only one time?
Is it possible to talk with the girl and cum more than once in a two hour session?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 12:01:01 PM »
For sure if you got the stamina, shit these chicas can make a dead man cum,,, dont forget to tip well Propina  !

Jett

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 09:30:48 PM »
What does a session include? Does it mean that you cum only one time?
-Blackbeard sessions are typically 1 hour or 1 "pop" whichever comes first. You pay for sex "up to" 1 hour.
Is it possible to talk with the girl and cum more than once in a two hour session?
-Yes. Tell her you want 2 pops for 2 hours. In your room and at the front desk, there's a book of the prices and times. The girls prefer to stick with the book; all else is negotiable.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2023, 09:55:10 PM »
Black Beards is f**k what is there, pretty much. Not stayed there yet. But I get the idea, Mama san may get what you want. If any knows this is true let me know.There price for toto la noche 3 leche for 7000 pesos is nuts. Any one with smarts knows that's too much.

Stones

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2023, 04:23:17 PM »
Black Beards is f**k what is there, pretty much. Not stayed there yet. But I get the idea, Mama san may get what you want. If any knows this is true let me know.There price for toto la noche 3 leche for 7000 pesos is nuts. Any one with smarts knows that's too much.

So let me get this straight. You want the chica to spend all night with you -- until daybreak. Right? You want her to give you three nuts over about an eight-hour period, right? And for that eight hours you balk on paying her more than the equivalent of about 7000 DOP or US $128?

My advice to you is don't go to Sosua, especially Blackbeards. I am a big fan of Blackbeards, but I will also tell you they are sharks. Totally. For what you are looking for you will have to settle for a chica in the 5-6 range in Sosua who's walking the streets. I mean, at BB, there are guys who are paying above the posted rates for the finest chicas on the roster.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 04:38:25 PM by Stones »

Pinoydave

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2023, 09:48:26 AM »
Just seen their photos on the newsletter……
 So want to return but flights are stupid money from the UK.   

What has happened to the air Canada / Canada Rouge bargains?

WT3

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2023, 04:42:55 PM »

Hey are you the same guy from the Pattaya site. I saw you ask about Boca Chica If your your coming from the UK I would advise you not go to Sosua or Boca Chica you will be disappointed there are better places if you like Latin chicks.

Stones

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2023, 05:08:27 PM »

What!?

LOL.

I mean, 7,000 Dominican pesos is approximately $128 in US dollars. So that means you could have her all night long and bust three times. That's roughly $40 US across three separate sessions. Please tell me, how is that nuts?

Pinoydave

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2023, 02:54:24 PM »

Hey are you the same guy from the Pattaya site. I saw you ask about Boca Chica If your your coming from the UK I would advise you not go to Sosua or Boca Chica you will be disappointed there are better places if you like Latin chicks.

Found some decent flight prices to Santo Domingo……. I’ve done Sosua a few times before the pandemic , but those flights are silly money…… recently I’ve been enjoying The Gambia and Kenya

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2023, 01:25:05 PM »

What!?

LOL.

I mean, 7,000 Dominican pesos is approximately $128 in US dollars. So that means you could have her all night long and bust three times. That's roughly $40 US across three separate sessions. Please tell me, how is that nuts?
Just read your post. It is not hard to find a sweet looking Haitian slimmy for 3 hours of fun in the afternoon, 3 leche, 5000 pesos. That's a months rent.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal