global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: TLN @ Blackbeards  (Read 807 times)

JayNight

TLN @ Blackbeards
« on: January 31, 2023, 04:35:16 AM »
Not a newbie question really but seems like the best section to ask:

Has anyone done a TLN at Blackbeards and not have the chica try to rush or ask to get all the sessions in before it gets too late bc they want to get home before the AM? My only TLN did and I didn’t really care bc I just wanted the extra nutz for that PM and wasn’t stoked on sleeping nxt to her till AM. But I am curious of others’ exp w it since they started this new TLN that starts earlier and incl. 3 sessions/pops. If I got too lit and she slipped out before the AM and I got that 3rd pop in I’d be pissed but probably wouldn’t have much of a case w Mamasan

Stones

Re: TLN @ Blackbeards
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 05:51:54 PM »
If you get two or three sessions out of a TLN at BB then you did good. Really good. Generally, it's one session at night and then another early morning before she is looking to leave. In my opinion, TLNs are not worth the money at BB. Overall, the chica does not know you or even like you. That said, she can pull it together for a couple sessions over a few hours. But all night long with cuddling and kissing, etc.?

No way in most cases.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 06:38:57 PM by Stones »

Honcho

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 08:35:53 PM »
Only do it when you are mutually vibing with a chica or you want to build rapport for your next visit. Outside of that, don’t!

Thefiasco

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 11:34:41 PM »
I do TLN every trip with Julianna the night before I leave. Me and her vibe very well and have a good relationship. She’s really into cuddling at night.

I will say the first time I did with her she was like 3 hours late and tried to get me to pay for 3 sessions when we only had time for 2.

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 03:06:49 PM »
Not been to BB, but TLN is only a good idea if you know the chica well and she does every thing you like. At least 2 test drives is a must!!

INewton

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 11:03:07 AM »
JayNight,

I have only done todo la noche twice at Blackbeard's.

Both times I got my money's worth.

A session before sleeping and a very good session in the morning.

Enjoy your travels

« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 11:06:09 AM by INewton »

Ltdan

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 01:10:55 PM »
Not worth it in my opinion for TLN  those girls are st fun that’s what they like they want to go sit with their friends and drink play on their phones asap when they get them back or go home and rest they can pull it together long enough to entertain you and make you have a blast . There are a few exceptions once you build a rapport with a few of them. But stick to st and multiples multiples are a blast they are willing to do more when they get to split up the work 2-3’s this is fantasy island enjoy

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal