global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas are like Train wrecks and hot stoves!  (Read 1286 times)

tugboaboat5393

Chicas are like Train wrecks and hot stoves!
« on: February 02, 2023, 05:19:20 PM »
 Beware sirs if you wife up or start catching feelings like posted chicas are like stoves there nice and warm but  it could be a disaster.  Like acoal stove in a caboose during a train wreck. ! I ll provide more intel once im back in the states. Just wrapping up a 50 day stay. !

vacationtime

Re: Chicas are like Train wrecks and hot stoves!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 08:35:49 AM »
hahahaha cant wait

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 03:02:43 PM »
Agree this could be fun!! Beware, don't let a chica use the Microwave! lol.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 06:52:44 PM »
I should have listen and learned from the vets on here. Nah i did not. So for the last year ive been dealing with a non pro,,at first  we hooked up no money wanted by her  go deeper then the request start comeing,,, yup went down the rabbit hole,  i know im going to take a beating, paid the rent brought a phone moto pay for school,  im an older duff so i goes to the chica gee its my slow season i cant send you money this month well its like dr Jeckel and Mr hide, once you say you cant send they  start playing games acting out..they get spoiled  ,  yup time to move on. No matter how good the pussy is when shit goes south time to exsit stage left.  almost every chicas going to get the maximo out of you,if you let them...As posted dont catch feelings .buyer beware (Caveat Emptor )... !!!!!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2023, 09:56:21 PM »
I think the term is projection:

"the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another."

Which one is the train wreck here?

crazy_canuck

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 12:44:18 PM »
Geez thug ... you're not a sosua noob ... how could you possibly let a chica trick you so easily??
First you got got for 3000$+ and now this??
you need to sit and think about what you are doing wrong bruh  :o
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Bravo1818

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 01:41:06 PM »
I should have listen and learned from the vets on here. Nah i did not. So for the last year ive been dealing with a non pro,,at first  we hooked up no money wanted by her  go deeper then the request start comeing,,, yup went down the rabbit hole,  i know im going to take a beating, paid the rent brought a phone moto pay for school,  im an older duff so i goes to the chica gee its my slow season i cant send you money this month well its like dr Jeckel and Mr hide, once you say you cant send they  start playing games acting out..they get spoiled  ,  yup time to move on. No matter how good the pussy is when shit goes south time to exsit stage left.  almost every chicas going to get the maximo out of you,if you let them...As posted dont catch feelings .buyer beware (Caveat Emptor )... !!!!!

At least you didnt have to pay any money to break up with her!!   Just cancel her subscription and move on.   Looks tome like you won inthe end.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2023, 01:52:11 PM »
@Tug,
I’m starting to think you be making all this shit up..
No way you’re this stupid.

First you claimed that a girl took you for $3500 and you did nothing.

Now your coming with this new bs… Just stop.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 02:55:37 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2023, 04:39:44 PM »
@Tug,
I’m starting to think you be making all this shit up..
No way you’re this stupid.

First you claimed that a girl took you for $3500 and you did nothing.

Now your coming with this new bs… Just stop.
Maybe Tug's got "sometimers", good for a few days, the next, can't tell you the time.

2Up

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2023, 06:27:45 AM »
I think the term is projection:

"the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another."

Which one is the train wreck here?

Agree.  Lack of accountability.

Azzman

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2023, 07:25:57 AM »

DAM….and you are an older guy! Com’on Man!
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

HitandRun

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2023, 09:37:02 AM »
paid the rent.
bought the phone.
paid for school.
3,500.00 taken.
lol smh, no words.
you easy target and thirsty!

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2023, 05:43:00 PM »
Yeah, his first mistake was thinking she's a non pro. Just because she has a regular job, does this mean shes not looking to snag a guy with money, Hell no. You are at a disadvantage (off guard) from the get go because you think shes a "nice girl" I prefer chicas with jobs, less demanding and leave for work.lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal