global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Advice for Boca Chica  (Read 1536 times)

Lovelatina

Advice for Boca Chica
« on: January 24, 2023, 10:29:50 PM »
My boy wanted to go to Boca chica. I've been going to Medellin so thought f it I'll ride for the beach vibes. Anyone got tips on good restaurants/nightlife/chicas?
Appreciate you. B safe

Drox420

Re: Advice for Boca Chica
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 01:12:35 AM »
Frio hot is nice hotel very guest friendly 100 feet from beach they have decent food and do room service and have a pool top with a not so great pool. I usually import from Santo Domingo but I have been known to find something I like around 10 or 11 on the main strip as well

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 09:37:34 AM »
Make sure to get the total price, clarity and full run down of your expectations. Be willing to cut the women loose if the try to back out or say they don’t understand . Some of the women are headaches
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Lovelatina

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 08:18:58 PM »
Cool started adding chicas from Santo Domingo on FB and got a few lined up. Definitely none of Medellin quality. LOL

Colombia got me all f--ked up

Lovelatina

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 08:20:25 PM »
Frio hot is nice hotel very guest friendly 100 feet from beach they have decent food and do room service and have a pool top with a not so great pool. I usually import from Santo Domingo but I have been known to find something I like around 10 or 11 on the main strip as well

Got a air bnb with backyard/pool. Any area of beach you think is best ??  Main strip is Duarnte?

Lovelatina

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 08:21:42 PM »
Make sure to get the total price, clarity and full run down of your expectations. Be willing to cut the women loose if the try to back out or say they don’t understand . Some of the women are headaches

Yessir I don't deal with headaches.  Last time in Santo Domingo I went to the mall and copped whatsapps from cashier's. Worked great. Agora mall

danceelite0

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 09:56:38 AM »
Boca chica is a shit hole.   The chics are very low grade and they are not plentiful.  You will be scrapping the bottom of the barrel and you won’t be pleaded.  They do have a pretty nice bothel off the high way headed toward Juan dolió on the right side.  You may find something decent there.  The one in boca chica is a rat hole as well. Boca Chica is only good for a nice fish dinner.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2023, 03:06:10 PM »

Got a air bnb with backyard/pool. Any area of beach you think is best ??  Main strip is Duarnte?
Did ask about "guest" restrictions at AB&B?

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2023, 09:15:22 PM »
Boca chica is a shit hole.   The chics are very low grade and they are not plentiful.  You will be scrapping the bottom of the barrel and you won’t be pleaded.  They do have a pretty nice bothel off the high way headed toward Juan dolió on the right side.  You may find something decent there.  The one in boca chica is a rat hole as well. Boca Chica is only good for a nice fish dinner.
I agree with you I will never go there again. Once was enough. However there are some guys that love it there including a coworker of mine. When I was there all these dudes seem to now each other and I had some tell me they never been to Sosua.
Keep It Movin!

Lovelatina

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2023, 08:51:33 PM »

This post makes me sad lol I hope it's good
I have about 15 chicks lined up on FB. Most are from Santo Domingo and willing to come to Boca chica. Just hope I find some nice reggaeton clubs to bring them to. Few of the girls said it's better to go to Santo Domingo for the nightlife.

MACK

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2023, 09:19:45 PM »

This post makes me sad lol I hope it's good
I have about 15 chicks lined up on FB. Most are from Santo Domingo and willing to come to Boca chica. Just hope I find some nice reggaeton clubs to bring them to. Few of the girls said it's better to go to Santo Domingo for the nightlife.

and they are correct

El_lobo00

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2023, 09:33:02 PM »
Ditto…if you don’t already have something lined up in Boca Chica, and you need to import chicas from Santo Domingo, you might as well go straight to Santo Domingo. There’s not a lot going on in Boca Chica as far as nightlife is concerned, and traffic between the two cities can be awful (mainly because Santo Domingo traffic sucks in general)

Bat Man

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2023, 09:20:57 PM »

Yessir I don't deal with headaches.  Last time in Santo Domingo I went to the mall and copped whatsapps from cashier's. Worked great. Agora mall

I did the exact same thing when I was there. Agora Mall was my favorite hunting ground with the upper food court being the best.

My best pulls was from the sales women at Pull and Bear.

Megacentro is another hotspot for action.

Blue Mall is cool but the hoes in the food court are too pretentious but the food is excellent.

Bat Man

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2023, 06:05:54 PM »
I agree with you I will never go there again. Once was enough. However there are some guys that love it there including a coworker of mine. When I was there all these dudes seem to now each other and I had some tell me they never been to Sosua.

There's a Boca Chica crew that swears by BC. Then there's the Italians who chase the Darkest Haitian women they can find.

But most people don't exclusively pick up on Duarte Avenue they extend their search into SD where the majority of Dominicans live.

there isn't a big night life scene on most nights again most hit the clubs in SD.

that being said the actual beach of Boca is nice.

Lovelatina

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2023, 12:49:39 PM »
So fly out next week. Have about 20 chicks lined up from fb. Few off dominicsn cupid.  Should be dope time.  I just wish DR had better weed lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal